Didn't Richard Nixon lose a presidency over spying on another campaign??

Nope, not over spying. Yes, it was a third rate burglary. And if he had come right out, copped to it, and admitted making a mistake and profusely apologize, my guess is that he would have been re-elected...easily.
But he chose to not only cover it up, but also flat out lie about it...and was stupid enough to get recorded talking about it. Then tried to make enemies of his opponents and the media.

Sound familiar? :)
Cause we have a living, breathing example of it in the White House.
Only difference between now and then? Republicans and most conservatives have become enablers.
Sad.

Nope, not over spying. Yes, it was a third rate burglary. And if he had come right out, copped to it, and admitted making a mistake and profusely apologize, my guess is that he would have been re-elected...easily.
But he chose to not only cover it up, but also flat out lie about it...and was stupid enough to get recorded talking about it. Then tried to make enemies of his opponents and the media.

Only difference between now and then? Republicans and most conservatives have become enablers.
Sad.
How old are you? I remember exactly what happened. I watched all the hearings. Nixon made no mistake. He had no idea the burglary even happened. What he did wrong was after the fact when he tried to cover it up and protect his campaign workers.

Sad.
How old are you? I remember exactly what happened. I watched all the hearings. Nixon made no mistake. He had no idea the burglary even happened. What he did wrong was after the fact when he tried to cover it up and protect his campaign workers.

The tapes say otherwise....you want to know what? Nevermind, don't bother replying to this.

Sad.
It was a burgulary to SPY!!!.These Millennialturds know nuttin.

So is the thread saying that Trump has been spying on the Biden campaign?

We know Trump illegally tried to coerce a foreign goverment into faking dirt on the Biden campaign. After all, Trump was impeached for it, and Trump and the Republicans admitted Trump was guilty of doing it. And then they added "screw you, libtards, we Republicans can commit any crimes we want."

I don't know if you'd call that spying, but Trump was already impeached for it. Had Republicans been moral, he would have been removed from office. He'll still lose the presidency, but by an election, and not just for his sleaze regarding Biden.

Sad.
It was a burglary of DNC headquarters to get the Democrat strategy. Nixon didn't know. But when he did know, he tried to cover it up.

It is much harder to revise history when the witnesses to that history are still alive.

That was the beginning of the deep state.....Nixon stopped the war and the military industrial complex that still exists today hated him because of it....little has changed accept for that the deep state are now democrats...the military complex engineers of war are now democrats....the multi national corporations all democrats....

Everything shifted when an outsider against war and American occupation and nation rebuilding became president...if liberals were honest with themselves and their beliefs they would vote for Trump....but the have been had by a corporate global media.....

Nixon was the original outsider......

Sad.
It was a burglary of DNC headquarters to get the Democrat strategy. Nixon didn't know. But when he did know, he tried to cover it up.

It is much harder to revise history when the witnesses to that history are still alive.
y
They were spying on the campaign, got caught, lied, and here come da Boom.

Sad.
Trump was spying on Hillary? Are you serious? It was the Obama administration that spied on Trump, and the plot was 100 times more extensive than anything the Nixon campaign did.

You TDS morons are all suffering brain damage. You live in a fantasy world where none of Obama's minions committed any crimes. It's positively breathtaking how deluded you are.

No he didn't. He quit when his tape recordings reveals he lied about the slush fund and the ethical members of his own party told him they would vote for impeachment. When the plumbers got caught re-bugging DNC office at the Watergate Hotel, it was the tip of the iceberg of all the illegal and unconstitutional things CREEP had been up to.

Trump was spying on Hillary? Are you serious? It was the Obama administration that spied on Trump, and the plot was 100 times more extensive than anything the Nixon campaign did.

You TDS morons are all suffering brain damage. You live in a fantasy world where none of Obama's minions committed any crimes. It's positively breathtaking how deluded you are.
What crimes, other than the crime of wearing a tan suit and the crime of using Dijon sauce on his hotdogs?

No he didn't. He quit when his tape recordings reveals he lied about the slush fund and the ethical members of his own party told him they would vote for impeachment. When the plumbers got caught re-bugging DNC office at the Watergate Hotel, it was the tip of the iceberg of all the illegal and unconstitutional things CREEP had been up to.
Of course, there were no ethical members of the Dim party when Clinton was up for impeachment.

Nothing more unconstitutional than the coup the Obama admin tried to pull against Trump.

What crimes, other than the crime of wearing a tan suit and the crime of using Dijon sauce on his hotdogs?
How about committing perjury to get a FISA warrant? Destroying evidence. Obstruction of justice. Lying to Congress.

Yes he did. A 3rd rate break in botched. Lied about it and OUT!!!

How dumb. Running against McGovern...LOLOL

Doesn't anyone remember that?
/—-/ Nixon didn’t order the break in. He was threatened with impeachment for the cover up. He resigned. Even Hildabeast said so.

How about committing perjury to get a FISA warrant? Destroying evidence. Obstruction of justice. Lying to Congress.
/—-/ Libtards call that harmless mischief. Some people did some things.

Of course, there were no ethical members of the Dim party when Clinton was up for impeachment.

Nothing more unconstitutional than the coup the Obama admin tried to pull against Trump.

I agree. Democrats accepted the corruption associated with the President lying about a blow job. Just like Republicans accept the corruption associated with using taxpayer funds in a blackmail or shakedown scheme to strong arm a foreign head of state into interfering in our elections on their behalf.

Obamagaters are the next version of the birther.

Forum List

Back