🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Didn't you guys get the joke?

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
OK i'll explain it.

the average person thought George W Bush was from Texas, but if you researched it, you would find out that he was REALLY FROM CONNECTICUT.

When the public demanded to see Obama's birth certificate, they told everyone he was born in Hawaii, but if you research the SS number they gave him, it's REALLY FROM CONNECTICUT.

!!!

man! i wish the Democrat elites invited me to that one, i bet everyone was rolling on the floor.

i wonder if they told W Bush when he visited Washington D.C, or if they just sent a memo with "HA! HA!" at the bottom?

OK i'll explain it.

the average person thought George W Bush was from Texas, but if you researched it, you would find out that he was REALLY FROM CONNECTICUT.

When the public demanded to see Obama's birth certificate, they told everyone he was born in Hawaii, but if you research the SS number they gave him, it's REALLY FROM CONNECTICUT.

!!!

man! i wish the Democrat elites invited me to that one, i bet everyone was rolling on the floor.

i wonder if they told W Bush when he visited Washington D.C, or if they just sent a memo with "HA! HA!" at the bottom?

Although he was born in Connecticut, I would consider him from Texas since that is where he grew up.

Would you consider Madeleine Albright to be Czech b/c she was born in Prague?

Forum List

Back