Difference in reports of candidates on CNN

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
The Trump special is a re-cap of everything controversial and any negativity they can find.

The Hillary special is a big propaganda piece about how everyone is telling her she can't do anything because she's female. A quick mention of some of her crimes

I learned that Trump has built businesses and buildings, but everyone is in awe over Hillary's speech at Yale.

Good thing I watched it, I wasn't aware Hillary spoke with a fake southern accent until CNN played it

The Trump special is a re-cap of everything controversial and any negativity they can find.

The Hillary special is a big propaganda piece about how everyone is telling her she can't do anything because she's female. A quick mention of some of her crimes

I learned that Trump has built businesses and buildings, but everyone is in awe over Hillary's speech at Yale.

Good thing I watched it, I wasn't aware Hillary spoke with a fake southern accent until CNN played it
the air networks (cbs nbc abc pbs), the way they help hillary is stunning. for instance, major garrett could be white house press secretary now.

for the record hillary hasn't built anything, nor has she created any jobs.

Last edited:
You watch. Hillary will pass out at some public venue.
I've been predicting she will drop out for 'health reasons' for a few months.
She will find some excuse to never debate Trump.
Take that to the bank!
One little sentence in one little email she was positive she had destroyed. The current numerous ongoing FBI investigations are going to drop a MOAB on her head.
Then she and Huma, in their matching outfits, can waddle back to Hillary's WALLED mansion and Hillary can continue to drink herself to death.
Good fucking riddance!

Forum List

Back