Dinesh D’Souza, Creator of ‘2000 Mules,’ Must Defend Film’s Election Denial Claims in Court

You demanded an investigation. They did an investigation. They found no fraud.

Just because you don't like the results of the very investigations you call for don't make them invalid. Worse, you demonstrate why your demands for investigations are so pointless.

As the only outcome you will accept is what ever affirms what you already believe. And you what you believe......is blithering idiocy, backed by nothing. And if the investigations show no fraud.....you'll just ignore them.

Worse, you lie to support that idiocy. Remember the 'mules' you keep referencing but can't back up? Remember all that 'fraud' in Georgia that you insist has been 'proven', but can't actually show us?

I do.

Obvious lie since there has never been a single election where SOME fraud was not found.

Again, ANY. investigation you don't like the outcome of is a 'sham' to be ignored.

Your willful ignorance isn't a standard of our elections. Nor will it ever be.
Any investigation that concludes fraud did not happen is surely a scam. Too much evidence.

Wrong.
Everyone knows how law works because that is a requirement of all laws.

You clearly don't understand anything that's going on. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation investigated TTV's claims and found no fraud. Mark Andrews was investigated and found to be breaking no law.

You're making up imaginary requirements that don't bind anyone. Your imagination isn't a legal standard. No one is going to be arrested because you imagine up some fantasy law.

Meanwhile, back in reality, Mark Andrew's lawsuit against Dinesh for defamation is progressing into the discovery phase. With every attempt by D'Souza to dismiss the lawsuit failing. And True the Vote forced to admit, IN COURT, that they couldn't back their claims about ballot stuffing.

So much for your imagination 'fraud'.

Any investigation that concludes fraud did not happen is surely a scam. Too much evidence.

And there we go. This is my gold star, batshit evidence against your process from now to eternity.

Anything that doesn't affirm what you want to believe, must be a scam.

Making your calls for 'investigations' pointless, as you'll ignore them if they don't affirm your fantasies.

So much for your 'mules'.

And there we go. This is my gold star, batshit evidence against your process from now to eternity.

Anything that doesn't affirm what you want to believe, must be a scam.

Making your calls for 'investigations' pointless, as you'll ignore them if they don't affirm your fantasies.

So much for your 'mules'.
That works both ways, you ignorant bag of shit.

That is any incredibly obvious lie.
Every single time they audit of recount, they get DIFFERENT results.

By no margin that would possibly impact the outcome of the election. And finding no fraud.

Your imagination is a poor replacement for the actual vote tallies.

Which might explain the absolutely perfect record of failure in court for your Big Lie nonsense.
It has always been that way.
And your claim it was a "landslide" is clearly a lie as well, since the difference was only 3%.

Oh, no. Biden won the electoral vote by 306 to 223. That's WAY more than 3%. With the difference in their popular vote tallies being 81.2 million to 74.2 million. A difference of closer to 9.5%.

Remember, Rigby....you have no idea what's going on.

That works both ways, you ignorant bag of shit.

I'm the one going with the official tallies. You're the one that has to prove the fraud.

Well, prove it. Show me, don't tell me.

Laughing....maybe you can claim that Joe Rossi was ACTUALLY the Secretary of State of Georgia this time. As your stories have no connection to reality.

By no margin that would possibly impact the outcome of the election. And finding no fraud.

Your imagination is a poor replacement for the actual vote tallies.

Which might explain the absolutely perfect record of failure in court for your Big Lie nonsense.

Oh, no. Biden won the electoral vote by 306 to 223. That's WAY more than 3%. With the difference in their popular vote tallies being 81.2 million to 74.2 million. A difference of closer to 9.5%.

Remember, Rigby....you have no idea what's going on.
81 million votes, my ass. Massive organized fraud.

I'm the one going with the official tallies. You're the one that has to prove the fraud.

Well, prove it. Show me, don't tell me.

Laughing....maybe you can claim that Joe Rossi was ACTUALLY the Secretary of State of Georgia this time. As your stories have no connection to reality.
I never claimed that. I have claimed that what Rossi found was reason enough not to certify the election but it was anyway.

81 million votes, my ass. Massive organized fraud.

Says you, citing your imagination.

And every-time you try to prove your 'fraud', you end up proving there was none.

Remember your mules? They never existed.

Remember SOS worker Joe Rossi? He never worked for Secretary of State, but instead Pepsi and Frito Lay. And the investigation his claims sparked showed no fraud.

So you ignored that too. Good luck with that.

I never claimed that. I have claimed that what Rossi found was reason enough not to certify the election but it was anyway.

You literally just said 'Massive Organized Fraud'.

Well, prove it.

And what Rossi found wasn't reason enough not to certify the election. As there was no fraud. And the difference between the machine count and the hand count differed by only about 300 votes.

Nothing that would have changed the outcome of the election, nor the product of fraud.

Try again. This time with actual evidence of fraud, please. Your lies are useless here.

You literally just said 'Massive Organized Fraud'.

Well, prove it.

And what Rossi found wasn't reason enough not to certify the election. As there was no fraud. And the difference between the machine count and the hand count differed by only about 300 votes.

Nothing that would have changed the outcome of the election, nor the product of fraud.

Try again. This time with actual evidence of fraud, please. Your lies are useless here.
They are still in court and Fulton county cannot produce a shitload of ballots or their images. The judge has stalled the outcome because it will prove fraud. When the verdict comes out I will let you know. Someone is going to jail for perjury. That is why the lawyers for Fulton county quit.

They are still in court and Fulton county cannot produce a shitload of ballots or their images. The judge has stalled the outcome because it will prove fraud. When the verdict comes out I will let you know. Someone is going to jail for perjury. That is why the lawyers for Fulton county quit.

So.....you're offering us an accusation as evidence.

Sigh, again. So much for fraud being 'proven'.

You genuinely can't tell the difference, can you?

So.....you're offering us an accusation as evidence.

Sigh, again. So much for fraud being 'proven'.

You genuinely can't tell the difference, can you?
No. There is an active case that was reopened and the judge cannot get around the fact fraud happened so he has the case in limbo for as long as he can. He is running out of time and those ballots will change the results of the election.

No. There is an active case that was reopened and the judge cannot get around the fact fraud happened so he has the case in limbo for as long as he can. He is running out of time and those ballots will change the results of the election.

And you're presenting the ACCUSATION in that suit.....as proof of fraud.

Just because you can't tell the difference between an accusation and evidence......doesn't mean that I'm similarly crippled.

Especially in a thread about the '2000 mules', with you fastidiously avoiding your incompetent adherence to that fantasy.

Holy-Attempt-to change-the-topic, Batman!

I'm guessing that your '2000 mules' isn't working out so well, eh buddy?
It works fine for me. That they refuse to investigate should be all the proof anyone needs. You cannot win this argument claiming what corrupt people say has any credibility. They have proven the corruption. Fanni is a great example of how GA. is run.

Forum List

Back