Dinesh D’Souza, Creator of ‘2000 Mules,’ Must Defend Film’s Election Denial Claims in Court

You claim you're a Liberal, but you take up virtually every conservative position and quite frankly, you're too dumb to be a Liberal. Moron, defamation is simply telling falsehoods about somebody.

the act of communicating false statements about a person that injure the reputation of that person

Wrong.
If you have an opinion, you are free to state and not be liable, even if it turns out your opinion was wrong.
For example, no one got sued for claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

Defamation that is actionable is like when you claim someone raped you when that is a statement you know to be false.
You can defame someone as much as you want, as long as you do not claim to have proof you do not really have.

Wrong.
If you have an opinion, you are free to state and not be liable, even if it turns out your opinion was wrong.

Defamation is like when you claim someone raped you when that is a statement you know to be false.

No, you're not. Post the law..

So now you've traveled from there was no investigation ... to ... ok, so there was one but I don't like the results.
And he will do that several times a day. That's what he does. He keeps trying out the same silly lies over and over and over

Any investigation that concludes fraud did not happen is surely a scam. Too much evidence.

"Too much evidence" that you've never produced.

rotfl-gif.288736

For example, it is just a valid opinion if someone says both Biden and Trump are crooks.
It is not even slander if someone says they think Obama was born in Kenya.
Its only slander if you knew or should have known that Obama was not born in Kenya.
Your cover is voicing an opinion or what you have been told.

You can say….I believe the election was stolen
But if you say…..I have proof that Dominion Voting machines switched votes…..It is slander

The Jean Carroll case shows how crazy and wrong the courts have become.
She obviously slandered Trump by falsely claiming rape 30 years ago.
Carrol testified that Trump raped her
The jury chose not to believe it.

Doesn’t prove she lied
If Trump had proof that he was out of the country or eyewitnesses that he was somewhere else…that would prove a lie

Anyone denying the drop box stuffing has to be lying since there have been so many videos and cases.

Woman allegedly seen stuffing ballot boxes in Bridgeport takes the witness stand

{...
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (WFSB) - Today is day 2 of the Bridgeport absentee ballot hearing.

The woman at the center of the controversy, allegedly seen in a video stuffing a drop box with absentee ballots, was on the witness stand.

Wanda Geter-Pataky was called to testify about that video, but she didn’t say much.

“Did you ever deposit a completed absentee ballot that was not yours in a city drop box?” Geter-Pataky was asked.

She was questioned for 35 minutes.

Geter-Pataky, the city hall employee, vice chair of the Democratic Town Committee, and a supporter of Mayor Joe Ganim, took the fifth.

She and her attorney refused to answer questions, with nearly all of them focusing on her handling of absentee ballots.

“Have you seen the video on social media that appears to show you in front of 999 Broad Street at the drop box?” Geter-Pataky was asked. “Is that you submitting completed ballots into the drop box at 999 Broad Street?”

“Again, your honor, on behalf of my client, I will assert privilege,” her lawyer replied.

She allegedly stuffed a number of absentee ballots into a drop box or gave them to other people to do the same in the days leading up to September’s primary.

“Did you just high-five the gentleman who placed ballots into the absentee drop box?”

“Again, asserting privilege,” her attorney stated.

After the video surfaced online, democratic challenger John Gomes filed a lawsuit asking for a new primary.

Gomes won the in-person voting at the poll on primary day, but the absentees, which broke roughly 2-1 for Ganim, put the mayor over the top by 251 votes.

“It stains the political world, it stains Bridgeport, and quite frankly, it’s very sad we’re in this situation today,” said John Gomes, (D), Mayoral Challenger.

Also on the stand today was Anita Martinez, who is running for city council on the Ganim slate.

Martinez is also allegedly seen on video putting ballots in a drop box multiple times.

“I think it’s sad that election officials and campaign volunteers in the city of Bridgeport are forced to take the 5th amendment privilege against self-incrimination, I think it’s sad,” said Bill Bloss, Attorney for John Gomes.

Gomes and his legal team say when it comes to the issue of the absentee ballots, the numbers simply don’t add up.

But an attorney representing Bridgeport’s town clerk claims the video isn’t enough to overturn the election.

“It says to me this election may have had bad actors involved. I’m not saying it didn’t occur, but it’s not to a level that would disenfranchise all the thousands of voters who did it right,” said John Kennelly, Attorney for Bridgeport Town Clerk.

The hearing will pick up on Tuesday.

Mayor Joe Ganim could be called to take the stand that day.

Copyright 2023 WFSB. All rights reserved.
...}

That wasn't the 2020 election and those people were caught. It's not hard to catch election fraud. Only one was caught harvesting ballots in 2020 which had no effect on the outcome of the election.

Wrong.

Defamation that is actionable is like when you claim someone raped you when that is a statement you know to be false.
You can defame someone as much as you want, as long as you do not claim to have proof you do not really have.

Public figures have an extremely high bar to be able to sue for defamation. And 2000 Mukes wasn't passing along opinions. They claimed to have evidence of criminality, and the claimed to be investigating, and that these people were committing a crime. Those were statements of facts, not opinions.

So now you've traveled from there was no investigation ... to ... ok, so there was one but I don't like the results.
No, I have not. Any investigation by state officials is suspect. Criminals will not admit they did anything wrong.

Why bother? This idiocy has been debunked 2000 times over. And now the lead liar is getting his ass handed to him in court for his lies.

If a cultist can't see that, they can't see that water is wet. Don't bother.
There has never been an answer to the same people driving around in circles through the early AM hours. Under 300 mules made over 5,000 very similar trips in Atlanta.

No, I have not. Any investigation by state officials is suspect. Criminals will not admit they did anything wrong.

Trump's two private investigations were not conducted by state officials. You refuse to accept them too.

Only because you don't like their results. You don't want the truth. You want fantasy that echos the bullshit you've been selling for 39 months now, and counting.

The crime was hardly baseless. It won the election.

Of course it was. They couldn't find video of even one single person doing what they insanely claimed 54,000 "mules" did.

And now we know why they couldn't find anyone doing it -- because no one did and True the Vote now confesses.

There has never been an answer to the same people driving around in circles through the early AM hours. Under 300 mules made over 5,000 very similar trips in Atlanta.

That would be an average of almost 17 trips to drop boxes per "mule."

True the Vote has 4 million minutes of timestamped video. Meaning if they detected a specific individual dropping off ballots at a specific location at a specific time, they could easily find video of that person near that drop box and see them dropping off ballots.

They even bragged about having that ability in the movie.

Which means had someone actually deposited ballots at a drop box, then went to another drop box to deposit more ballots, True the Vote could easily pull up the video of that person dropping off ballots at multiple locations.

Had 2000 Mules shown video of even one person doing that, it would have been a slam dunk for the movie.

But they couldn't do it. NOT ONE.

And they claimed 54,000 "mules" did that.

NOT ONE.

Carrol testified that Trump raped her
The jury chose not to believe it.

Doesn’t prove she lied
If Trump had proof that he was out of the country or eyewitnesses that he was somewhere else…that would prove a lie

Carroll testified she wasn't sure if he penetrated with his penis halfway in, or if it was solely his fingers ....she explained why in testimony

He refused to testify before the jury during trial....in civil cases, the jury can hold that against you.

She did testify before the jury, grilled for hours on end by Trump lawyers. The jury got to view her demeanor and judge her truthfulness while under oath.

Trump did a taped deposition under oath before the trial which was absolutely disastrous.... which the jury got to see.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back