Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!

George Bush outlived her.

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!.

What kind of asshole waste of human protozoa goes ad hominem upon the occasion of someone's death just because they may have had a variant opinion?

And then you want to be taken seriously on your own?

:eusa_hand:

She lived a long life and had an admirable career

Sad that some would celebrate her passing

If she passed painless then it should be celebrated. We are human we die. Dint like the woman, but watching politics will suck with out her.
Being glad to know that she passed peacefully is quite different from saying "Ding dong, the witch is dead."

There is a old proverb: Ugly buildings, prostitutes and politicians get respect if they last long enough. Strangely appropriate regarding Thomas.
Physical beauty is not so important as noble intents. She was exceptionally good at her job.

There is a old proverb: Ugly buildings, prostitutes and politicians get respect if they last long enough. Strangely appropriate regarding Thomas.
Physical beauty is not so important as noble intents. She was exceptionally good at her job.

Many are good at their jobs. The Headsman of Calais was good at his job. Adolph Eichmann was really good at his job. Face it, Al Capone was a master at his job.

I am grieved over the death of Helen Thomas. Grieved that she lived so long.

Many are good at their jobs. The Headsman of Calais was good at his job. Adolph Eichmann was really good at his job. Face it, Al Capone was a master at his job.

You have a maniacal sense of what is noble. You seem to hold criminals, murderers and mobsters in high esteem. I'll keep that in mind.

Helen Thomas was a reporter, an exceptionally good reporter. Just because she did not support your political spectrum is not a reason to celebrate her death. She was an American and supported this country regardless of what you think of her politics

Your thread reflects more negatively on you than it does on Helen Thomas

Helen Thomas was a reporter, an exceptionally good reporter. Just because she did not support your political spectrum is not a reason to celebrate her death. She was an American and supported this country regardless of what you think of her politics

Your thread reflects more negatively on you than it does on Helen Thomas

...and she pulled no punches on any of the ten Presidents she queried...regardless of party.

Forum List

Back