Understanding winning vs losing issues 101 - marijuana legalization

I totally get that legalizing all drugs, for example would affect the drug cartels. Although they would probably still be around. Take a look at legalization of sports betting. In some states where online sports betting has been legalized on things like fanduel ….there are still bookies. And actually, some of the bookies are making more money than ever because they front the money to the customers ..a thing which the customers don’t get on FanDuel.

With drug legalization, even if the dope is legalized, the customer might find the legal distributors products to be not good enough…. so they go to the street

But my main opposition to marijuana legalization is that it is against the masculine traditional essence of America.

Nobody can argue against this point OK in the 1940s and 1950s men in this country we’re not smoking dope. I’m not trying to put down any Republican or Democrat who smokes weed and works a job 9 to 5. Every one of us can understand and agree that marijuana is not associated with traditional American culture before the 1960s hippie movement. It’s just not OK chewing on Hemp as George Washington might’ve done is not the same thing as smoking a bong and getting lit up.

In the hippie era of the 1960s that’s when it started in large part
the customer might find the legal distributors products to be not good enough
i take it you have never been to a dispensary....you can get some pretty potent stuff there...

And I oppose marijuana legalization because it doesn’t fit in with a traditional masculine essence.

Michael Phelps is not masculine???

Michael Phelps Sports All 23 Gold Medals For SI Cover - CBS Baltimore

Michael Phelps Gold Medal Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty ...

Which side are you on?

Are you a part of the Kamala campaign?

Bread and circus.

Math and winning elections...

If your side is 12% and the other side is 88%, only a MATH INVALID would think the 12% will win!!!

And that's what we have here, MATH INVALIDS who parrot LIES about marijuana, and insist the GOP follow them down the drain...

More doors up motherfuckers on the street unable and/unwilling to take responsibility for their actions and (potentially) forcing me to shoot their asses.

Another IQ<5 Pro Israel Christian anti conservative W supporter...

W supports Kamala, why don't you???

Another IQ<5 Pro Israel Christian anti conservative W supporter...

W supports Kamala, why don't you???
Wrong on almost every single count…

College educated, technology career, Isolationist, Spiritual (non religious), Conservative, Authoritarian, non-Republican, non-MAGA.

W is a liberal sack of shit, and always has been. Just like his dad.

Wrong on almost every single count…

College educated, technology career, Isolationist, Spiritual (non religious), Conservative, Authoritarian, non-Republican, non-MAGA.

W is a liberal sack of shit, and always has been. Just like his dad.

Do you believe the Co2 FRAUD?

Forum List

Back