Dinkoism

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
There are lots of videos on youtube discussing Dinkoism but I can't speak Hindi.

Does anybody speak and understand Hindi? If so try to give us some understanding of the Dinkoism videos on youtube.

Here is an English speaking video on Dinkoism created by Amy Watson:

Wiki sez:
Dinkan (മ: ഡിങ്കൻ) is a fictional anthropomorphic superhero mouse who appear in an eponymous Malayalam comic story series in children's magazine Balamangalam. Modern day secular keralites use Dinkan to mock organized religion and religious intolerance.

Dinkan (ഡിങ്കൻ) was created by story-writer N. Somashekharan and artist Baby in 1983. Dinkan was one of the earliest superhero characters created in India and it quickly became popular among children. Like Terrytoons created Mighty Mouse and several other superhero characters, Dinkan too borrowed a few traits from the iconic DC Comics character Superman.

Looks to me like the Subcontinent's version of the Church of the Subgenius.

1000x1000px-LL-9f1f4e36_Propaganda_from_1985.jpeg

I suspect Vikrant might speak Hindi (?)....

I am serious, I look up this topic and I am getting noise, a singular web page in whatzohzle. It's nonsense. Like voodoo. April fool.

I am serious, I look up this topic and I am getting noise, a singular web page in whatzohzle. It's nonsense. Like voodoo. April fool.

There are several dozen videos on youtube. Almost all of them are in Hindi.

I am agnostic. Why should I be interested in THIS religion? There is a plethora of them that all claim to be the one true and...ya know.

Forum List

Back