Disarming Citizens. Never Here.

Gun culture and the very efficient gun lobby have carefully crafted their position on gun violence control efforts. And that position is "No!".

This is the hill they will die on. No.

So, as there is to be one response to any suggestion, inclination and idea will be rejected out of hand, no response will be proffered.

When positions are not merely 'baked in' but 'kiln dried' democracy dies.
Very efficient gun lobby? Lol
What do you mean by that
He has no idea.
Neither of you guys two ever hear of the NRA?

Gun culture and the very efficient gun lobby have carefully crafted their position on gun violence control efforts. And that position is "No!".

So, as there is to be one response to any suggestion, inclination and idea will be rejected out of hand, no response will be proffered.

What do you mean by that
He has no idea.
Those dudes are WEAK

I find no reason to even entertain you people and your bullshit. You want to stop gun violence? Let more people be armed. You want more gun violence? Disarm more people.

I can guarantee one thing if you and I ever met. I will be armed. And because of that you WILL be the most respectful and non-confrontational person in the conversation.

Don't count your n being respected because you want to assume the role of Rambo. Respect is earned. Terror is purchased at the barrel of a gun. The petty desire terror. The responsible desire respect. Your comments suggest your parents failed you. Go for respect, not terror or remain a little boy.

I find no reason to even entertain you people and your bullshit. You want to stop gun violence? Let more people be armed. You want more gun violence? Disarm more people.

I can guarantee one thing if you and I ever met. I will be armed. And because of that you WILL be the most respectful and non-confrontational person in the conversation.

Don't count your n being respected because you want to assume the role of Rambo. Respect is earned. Terror is purchased at the barrel of a gun. The petty desire terror. The responsible desire respect. Your comments suggest your parents failed you. Go for respect, not terror or remain a little boy.
Sounds like you ain't seen the elephant.

What do you mean by that
He has no idea.

I agree with TN yeah the NRA is sort of cuckish and faggy.....and one of the reasons why theyre bleeding members

gun owners of merica
if yer not a member you should be...well not you nazi leftwing fags
Gun Owners of America | The only no compromise gun lobby in Washington

Gun-Owners-Of-America-Logo.jpg

tj.jpg

What do you mean by that
He has no idea.

I agree with TN yeah the NRA is sort of cuckish and faggy.....and one of the reasons why theyre bleeding members

gun owners of merica

View attachment 262158
This in spite of the political sledgehammer wielded by the NRA?

Sounds like you ain't seen the elephant.
Like I said, the petty and weak desire terror and the responsible and mature prefer to be respected. Respect isn't bought with a gun. Fear is. I would be afraid, but not respectful, nor compliant.

What do you mean by that
He has no idea.

gun owners of merica

View attachment 262158
This in spite of the political sledgehammer wielded by the NRA?

compromising pussys
but go ahead keep demonizing them

Like with the Nazis...... with left wing US Nazis their is no compromise to be had
bq-5caf27c842a1d.jpeg

BTW Not one mass shooter has been a member of the NRA

Here's what Clint sez and I agree

.View attachment 261997

That brings to mind my first gun. I didn’t want one, but my Dad said “Americans go hunting, you are an American so you will hunt”. The fun I had was some old ass bolt gun re done into .300 magnum. I hated it, but kept it. In 1992 just before I was out of school I broke my gun. I dropped it down a ravine and busted my scope and screwed up the crown. My shop teacher had me bring the gun to school so he could fix it for me. Matter of fact, that school had an armory stocked with Marlin .22 bolt guns. They were single shot.

Forum List

Back