🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Discrimination: 2,098 Syrian muslims admitted into US - Only 53 Christians

Where have they "refused to accommodate Christians"?

Obama is correct - there should not be a religious test for refugees. Y

Bullshit.

We're a country founded on the principle of freedom of religion - it's ingrained in or society, and we are the product of many people's who fled persecution. There was and should be no religious test EVER.

We're a country founded on the principle of freedom from England. Importing a culture that is built around oppressing and persecuting others of different religions is a regression and idiocy, not a 'religious test'. Those fleeing persecution are the non-Muslims in the region, not Muslims, and a religious test is exactly what is required in such a circumstance. Islam is a political ideology, not a religion.

It is a religion-----practiced in a way similar to the practice of Christianity in
Medieval times-------it dominates political life and is repressive and persecutory to
"others". English history ain't all that pretty-------Salem was its spawn

Bullshit.

We're a country founded on the principle of freedom of religion - it's ingrained in or society, and we are the product of many people's who fled persecution. There was and should be no religious test EVER.

We're a country founded on the principle of freedom from England. Importing a culture that is built around oppressing and persecuting others of different religions is a regression and idiocy, not a 'religious test'. Those fleeing persecution are the non-Muslims in the region, not Muslims, and a religious test is exactly what is required in such a circumstance. Islam is a political ideology, not a religion.

No. We are founded on religious freedom and that has extended to a multitude of religions. As long as individuals obey our laws I could care less on what religion it is. Islam is not a political ideology - it's been around, as a religion, for well over a thousand years. This "political ideology" bullcrap is nothing more than a recent invention created in order to delegitimize the rights of thousands of American citizens. Fortunately we have a very strong constitutional protection when it comes to religion.

Bullshit.

It is a religion-----practiced in a way similar to the practice of Christianity in
Medieval times-------it dominates political life and is repressive and persecutory to

Actually it far more resembles Judaism than Christianity; it gets most of it's worst 'principles' from the Old testament and ancient Jewish culture.

Bullshit.

No. We are founded on religious freedom and that has extended to a multitude of religions. As long as individuals obey our laws I could care less on what religion it is. Islam is not a political ideology - it's been around, as a religion, for well over a thousand years. This "political ideology" bullcrap is nothing more than a recent invention created in order to delegitimize the rights of thousands of American citizens. Fortunately we have a very strong constitutional protection when it comes to religion.

The 'political ideology bullcrap' was invented in the Koran itself, not 'recently invented'. We've seen its implementation and results, and don't need to import its followers in mass numbers.

Bullshit.

It was those English "principles of freedom" that led to the persecution of groups like Mennonites, Jesuits, Puritans, Quakers....many more that fled to America.

Bullshit.

The 'political ideology bullcrap' was invented in the Koran itself, not 'recently invented'. We've seen its implementation and results, and don't need to import its followers in mass numbers.

No, it's a recent invention - look it up. It's nothing more than a modern attempt to justify religious discrimmination. What's next after Islam? Judaism? Jevovah's Witness'? Bahai? Buddhism? Sikhs? Hindus?

Bullshit.

No, it's a recent invention - look it up. It's nothing more than a modern attempt to justify religious discrimmination. What's next after Islam? Judaism? Jevovah's Witness'? Bahai? Buddhism? Sikhs? Hindus?

Then go explain that to your fellow Islamists; they seem to be under the belief that they very much are a political ideology.

Bullshit.

Muslims THEMSELVES describe islam as a COMPREHENSIVE WAY OF LIFE
-----including a legal code for ALL PEOPLE and a government for all muslim societies------which actually means "ALL THE WORLD" In order to understand islam------talk to muslims-----listen to what they have to SAY. Achmadinejad--in addressing the ENTIRE UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY announced "ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR ALL THE WORLD" --------I waited after hearing that statement----
which had been broadcast LIVE on TV from the UN building------I waited------
I fully expected some objection..........nothing........I fully expected a few dozen
muscular orderlies bearing staitjackets and BELLVUE insignia on their white coats ------to grab him------lace him into a strait jacket and------yank him off to the EMERGENCY ROOM PADDED ROOM...... nothing------the entire world yawned. reminded me of 1933, that was, I believe --in the year 2012.
Listen to what people SAY and observe how people react.

Bullshit.

-----including a legal code for ALL PEOPLE and a government for all muslim societies------which actually means "ALL THE WORLD" In order to understand islam------talk to muslims-----listen to what they have to SAY. Achmadinejad--in addressing the ENTIRE UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY announced "ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR ALL THE WORLD" --------I waited after hearing that statement----
I fully expected some objection..........nothing........I fully expected a few dozen
muscular orderlies bearing staitjackets and BELLVUE insignia on their white coats ------to grab him------lace him into a strait jacket and------yank him off to the EMERGENCY ROOM PADDED ROOM...... nothing------the entire world yawned. reminded me of 1933, that was, I believe --in the year 2012.

So what if it's a "comprehensive way of life"? It's still a religion.

Bullshit.

Actually it far more resembles Judaism than Christianity; it gets most of it's worst 'principles' from the Old testament and ancient Jewish culture.

Actually you are entirely wrong------islam is very much like the Christianity of medieval times----and even the Christianity of fairly modern times-----Imperialistic and oppressive and genocidal, Your catechism whore lied. I have a special
interest------can you tell me what a Pharisee is------and if you know some Pharisee
"principles" Can you tell me who ran the Sanhedrin and temple in Jerusalem at the time of Jesus?. Think back to your catechism lessons

Bullshit.

it's legal code------according to MUSLIMS applies to both "spiritual life" and public life and civil and criminal law. You ----either knowingly or unknowingly
promulgate the MISINFORMATION that Islam does NOT include mandatory ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT------it is possible that you never read the koran and
simply do not pay attention to what muslims SAY is ISLAM Of course there
are people who practice islam in lands not controlled by ISLAMIC LAW-----but
the Islamic POV is -----that is a temporary situation and not at all the INEVITABLE IDEAL

it's legal code------according to MUSLIMS applies to both "spiritual life" and public life and civil and criminal law. You ----either knowingly or unknowingly
promulgate the MISINFORMATION that Islam does NOT include mandatory ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT------it is possible that you never read the koran and
the Islamic POV is -----that is a temporary situation and not at all the INEVITABLE IDEAL

Even religions with legal codes (Judaism comes to mind) are still religions.

your statement is not meaningful Of course it is a religion---so???. It is----
designed to be a STATE RELIGION-------just like Catholicism was in Medieval
Spain. Japan had a state religion too-----involving worship of the "god"----
EMPEROR--------so did Egypt in ancient times------as did AZTEC MEXICO..
It is the one REMAINING IMPERIALIST STATE RELIGION -----today-------Its modern manifestations are ISIS----and SAUDI ARABIA-----and----IRAN.
ERDOGAN is working on making Turkey again a SHARIAH CESSPIT

Given all the above Irosie, do you think the refugee's should only temporarily stay in the US or do you think they can "adapt" to the US's separation of state/religion okay? We're all hearing about blocks in other countries where the Muslim community is trying to enforce religious laws and such. This is concerning to those of us that support that separation and a check/balance on theocracy.

Given all the above Irosie, do you think the refugee's should only temporarily stay in the US or do you think they can "adapt" to the US's separation of state/religion okay? We're all hearing about blocks in other countries where the Muslim community is trying to enforce religious laws and such. This is concerning to those of us that support that separation and a check/balance on theocracy.

I think that the Christians can do fine in the USA----in fact I know they can---I have
lived near Christian Syrians for ----uhm ---some 60 years in the USA. I believe
that muslims always have a problem with the constitution of the USA. It is inconsistent with islam

Bullshit.

When you have a single religious group victimizing all others, a religious test is appropriate and necessary.

I think that the Christians can do fine in the USA----in fact I know they can---I have
lived near Christian Syrians for ----uhm ---some 60 years in the USA. I believe
that muslims always have a problem with the constitution of the USA. It is inconsistent with islam
And if a religion makes them incompatible with the law of our country, we should not accommodate them.

Bullshit.

When you have a single religious group victimizing all others, a religious test is appropriate and necessary.

Well, unfortunately for you, we don't - around the world different religous groups are threatening other religious groups or ethnic groups or racial groups. What's more - you seem to think all people of one religious grouping are "the same". There are many sects and divisions. So no, a religious test is neither appropriate nor necessary and serves only to benefit religious bigots.

The codes of judaism don't conflict with our laws.

Forum List

Back