🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention – Cruzers Listed TWICE

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
cheating, stealing and downright sleazy now coming at us : from BOTH PARTIES. Like Trump or not, this is something that should concern US ALL
(of course they'll say after the fact, it was a mistake.) the voting machines we are given to vote with are being manipulated to change votes and on and on. time to speak up

snip:

https://twitter.com/download
Katherine Faulders

‎@KFaulders

Team Trump just sent along a photo where #379 --a Trump alternate-- is not listed on CO ballot. #378 listed twice.

Follow

https://twitter.com/download
Gayle Hall05‎@GayleHall05
@realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/kvezvpTpkc
Here’s a resolution passed around at the convention that instructed Colorado Republicans to not vote for Trump.

12:57 AM - 10 Apr 2016
Cfp-xmpUIAAEX8p.jpg:large

more on this at:
DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention - Cruzers Listed TWICE - The Gateway Pundit

The Year 378 AD
In the year 378 AD the Visigoths defeated the Eastern Roman emperor Valens near Adrianople. The battle was seen as a watershed in the decline of the Roman army and it's ability to stem the barbarian invasions.

!!!! This proves Cruz is trying to topple the American Empire!

He got his ass kicked. He cries every time shit doesn't go his way. He's as pathetic as a democrook, because he is one.

Deal with it.

Crybaby-Donald.jpg

ted-cruz-president-2016.jpg

When it gets to a contested convention, hope all y'all Cruz supporters don't start crying when the establishment does this kind of crap to your guy, I don't think they like Cruz either, it's just the only hope they have to stop Trump for now.
So get ready to join us loving Trump supporters when the establishment cheats all of us voters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cheating, stealing and downright sleazy now coming at us : from BOTH PARTIES. Like Trump or not, this is something that should concern US ALL
(of course they'll say after the fact, it was a mistake.) the voting machines we are given to vote with are being manipulated to change votes and on and on. time to speak up

snip:

Katherine Faulders

‎@KFaulders

Team Trump just sent along a photo where #379 --a Trump alternate-- is not listed on CO ballot. #378 listed twice.

Follow

Here’s a resolution passed around at the convention that instructed Colorado Republicans to not vote for Trump.

more on this at:
DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention - Cruzers Listed TWICE - The Gateway Pundit
It pains me to see all of this undermining of our election process. It is not longer representative of our party.

Both parties should be scorned by the people. The Democrat's Super delegates select the candidate, not the people and now the GOP, which is hardly "Grand" are taking the votes away from the people. I would never thought I could be part of an activist movement or protest, but now the people need to be heard.

snip:

Katherine Faulders

‎@KFaulders

Follow

more on this at:
It pains me to see all of this undermining of our election process. It is not longer representative of our party.

Both parties should be scorned by the people. The Democrat's Super delegates select the candidate, not the people and now the GOP, which is hardly "Grand" are taking the votes away from the people. I would never thought I could be part of an activist movement or protest, but now the people need to be heard.

I've not seen anything like this, at least not from the Gop. I'm afraid the Gop has been infiltrated with the same snake Progressives who have taken over the Democrat party. I'm just shocked daily seeing stuff like this from them.

the one problem we are having : is the American citizens aren't stepping up to take on this stuff by them. so they are comfortable in doing this it seems. I don't know where it is going to end up. but I'm not liking it.

When it gets to a contested convention, hope all y'all Cruz supporters don't start crying when the establishment does this kind of crap to your guy, I don't think they like Cruz either, it's just the only hope they have to stop Trump for now.
So get ready to join us loving Trump supporters when the establishment cheats all of us voters.

Or Cruz is enough of an establishment guy that the GOP will sign him up.
But your scenario is entirely possible as well.

snip:

Katherine Faulders

‎@KFaulders

Follow

more on this at:

I've not seen anything like this, at least not from the Gop. I'm afraid the Gop has been infiltrated with the same snake Progressives who have taken over the Democrat party. I'm just shocked daily seeing stuff like this from them.

the one problem we are having : is the American citizens aren't stepping up to take on this stuff by them. so they are comfortable in doing this it seems. I don't know where it is going to end up. but I'm not liking it.
Figger out how to turn off that reputation thing yet Staph?

Democrats will crucify Cruz over these tactics in the general and Republicans won't vote for him.

snip:

Katherine Faulders

‎@KFaulders

Follow

more on this at:

Perhaps the intent to manage the outcome has always been there, but just not as blatant. I will tell you this...it will disenfranchise millions of Republican voters. I am one will never return to that party.

I can dream. But I don't think Paul Ryan's really running.

Forum List

Back