🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dishonest Obama admin report on race disparities in school

There is no such thing as equality in nature as the far left continues to prove, but they claim the opposite and their loyal minions swallow it!

There is no such thing as equality in nature as the far left continues to prove, but they claim the opposite and their loyal minions swallow it!
Only a white person would say there is no such thing as equality in nature. No wonder you guys fuck up everything you touch.

racist much?

I dont consider that racist. Not every white person is like that but i consider that a problem with whites in general. You cant seem to see things that are right in front of you.

Only a white person would say there is no such thing as equality in nature. No wonder you guys fuck up everything you touch.

racist much?

I dont consider that racist. Not every white person is like that but i consider that a problem with whites in general. You cant seem to see things that are right in front of you.

Of course you don't consider it racist. But if I said, "Only a black person would say ....you guys f**k everything up.", the remark would show up to punish me in every liberal's sig line here.
You did not say, A few of you white people, or some white people. You were all white inclusive.

And I can see what's in front of me very well. I see a racist who believes that only a white person can be racist. Black racism falls under the definition of justified resentment...to some blacks. It's not. It is racism.

racist much?

Of course you don't consider it racist. But if I said, "Only a black person would say ....you guys f**k everything up.", the remark would show up to punish me in every liberal's sig line here.
You did not say, A few of you white people, or some white people. You were all white inclusive.

And I can see what's in front of me very well. I see a racist who believes that only a white person can be racist. Black racism falls under the definition of justified resentment...to some blacks. It's not. It is racism.
How can a remark in a sign line punish you? What does that even mean? There are indeed some things and philosophies that Black people typically give voice to. I'm notgoing to run around correcting my posts and saying "some". You are now alerted that unless the word "all" prefaces my statement I am not talking about all of any race.

Obviously you cant see very well. Only a idiot would think Black people cant be racist. Anyone can believe their race is better than another race.

This statistical survey is a perfect example of how numbers can be shaped and formed to produce a predetermined result. And those numbers can be used to further a political agenda.
In this case, the DOEd is setting the ground work for an attack on the schools that "have" the things the Dept of Ed syays are missing from the ( uh oh. here it comes) Black and Latino schools. Whatever the hell those are.
And once again we will see liberalism in its best hour. Instead of finding ways to instill into the minority kids the desire ot learn and letting them know that learning is a potential ticket to some kind of success. No. The liberal establishment's solution to this horribly unfair condition is to "take away" from those school districts with higher numbers of achieving students. This in the eyes of the do gooder lib is the only way to level the imaginary playing field. The idea is not to increase student achievement and creating solutions. The idea is to point out that because not every student is successful, they must be placed into groups then point out how that the system is just unfair. As though fairness were to be part of the equation anyway.

Only a racist piece of monkey dung would flop a set of race cards on every issue....
Oops better be careful there ass clippias...There might be a racist under your coffee table.
Go get anally electrocuted. You underachieving boil on the ass of society.

Only a white person would say there is no such thing as equality in natu
Survival of the fittest is bunk?
Only a retard thinks survival of the fittest has anything to do with equality. WTF is wrong with your brain? :laugh:
Survival of the fittest has been the norm since the birth of the human race.....
BTW, we never were intended to be equal. The fact that save for similarities in blood relative DNA chains, no two DNA chains are alike,. Meaning, different makes us all very much unequal.

racist much?

How can a remark in a sign line punish you? What does that even mean? There are indeed some things and philosophies that Black people typically give voice to. I'm notgoing to run around correcting my posts and saying "some". You are now alerted that unless the word "all" prefaces my statement I am not talking about all of any race.

Obviously you cant see very well. Only a idiot would think Black people cant be racist. Anyone can believe their race is better than another race.
And here we go with the excuses. Any dumb mother fucker can rationalize their ignorance.
Get it?

Forum List

Back