Disinformation is enemy #1.

Judge finalizes $25 million settlement for 'victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university'

Trump University attendees are getting paid back.

A federal judge in the Southern District of California on Monday finalized a $25 million settlement to be paid to attendees of the now-defunct real estate seminar called Trump University.

Judge Gonzalo Curiel's decision came after an appeals court rejected arguments from a Florida woman who attended Trump University and said she wanted to pursue a separate lawsuit.

New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman called the settlement a victory for Trump U. "victims."

"Judge Curiel's order finalizing the $25 million Trump University settlement means that victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university will finally receive the relief they deserve," he said in a statement, adding that the amount surpassed the initial number the class-action suit initially negotiated.

Your Dear Leader committed fraud.

I don't have a "dear leader" you ignorant baboon.

No, you have an orange god.

LOL, yes you do:

1710954057436.png

Another ignorant baboon weighs in.

There's no doubt that the MAGA cult worships their orange god!

No matter what Trump says or does, no matter how ignorant, false or despicable, you continue to worship him.

That's a CULT. And your one of them!

Boy, I'm glad we don't have any of those around, they sound scary.
No matter what Trump says or does, no matter how ignorant, false or despicable, you continue to worship him.

Boy, I'm glad that's not going on, that would be bad.

Baboon, I tell you.

No supporter of President Trump worships him.
That is where your post hits a dead end.
Everything from there is simply fruit of the stupid tree.

I will admit that you all are doing your best to make him a martyr, but that's on you guys.

I will admit that you all are doing your best to make him a martyr, but that's on you guys.
They are perpetually frustrated because their wild-eyed accusations simply get no traction. They can't believe it when someone looks at them, scratches and shakes their head, then walks away. I think it's their version of reality that simply doesn't match the real world.

Then why do so many believe everything he says without question like gospel? Why do they jeopardize their lives and livelihood for him? Why do they always attend his rallies like they belong to one of his churches? He is worshipped, you simply can't accept this because you don't like the wordage being used here.

Judge finalizes $25 million settlement for 'victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university'

Trump University attendees are getting paid back.

A federal judge in the Southern District of California on Monday finalized a $25 million settlement to be paid to attendees of the now-defunct real estate seminar called Trump University.

Judge Gonzalo Curiel's decision came after an appeals court rejected arguments from a Florida woman who attended Trump University and said she wanted to pursue a separate lawsuit.

New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman called the settlement a victory for Trump U. "victims."

"Judge Curiel's order finalizing the $25 million Trump University settlement means that victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university will finally receive the relief they deserve," he said in a statement, adding that the amount surpassed the initial number the class-action suit initially negotiated.

Your Dear Leader committed fraud.

Imagine pretending to be a billionaire, and doing something like this to unsuspecting individuals.

They are perpetually frustrated because their wild-eyed accusations simply get no traction. They can't believe it when someone looks at them, scratches and shakes their head, then walks away. I think it's their version of reality that simply doesn't match the real world.

Trump supporters believe that our entire election system is a sham just because a fat man with bad orange tan told them so. Yeah, they don't worship anyone at all. This is the definition of worship. Even Trump thinks so.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" - Trump

And now Biden is going to add more than Trump, with no shutdown, no pandemic and an awesome economy. Weird.

Why only mention Obama and Biden adding money to the deficit

I told you, we can't afford to carry NATO anymore. They need to pay for their own defense.

So Biden didn't inherit the pandemic and a wrecked economy when he became president? Notice a trend every time a republican president leaves office?

Whether the US has the money to carry NATO is really irrelevant. Countries not reaching a 3% GDP goal for their national defense is not and never will be justification to abandon our allies and say to our enemies, do whatever they want to those countries. These are the words of a traitor who has already gone over to the other side already. Look at how he cozies up to both Putin and Kim and now he's even doing it with Orban, lmao. Trump is the biggest fool ever to be elected to the office of the presidency.

You didn't answer my question. How many people did you kill because you believed Biden's and Fauci's lie that you were "immune" from Covid? 100? 1,000? 10,000?
Hey stupid, the people responsible for deaths are the anti-vaxxers.....and Trump.

COVID Vaccines Prevented 3 Million Deaths in the U.S., New Analysis Finds

In the two years since the first COVID-19 vaccines were given to patients in the U.S., the vaccines had the cumulative effect of preventing 18 million hospitalizations and 3 million deaths. That is based on a new modeling analysis conducted by a researcher at the University of Maryland School of Medicine (UMSOM) and her colleagues. Results of the analysis were published by the Commonwealth Fund.

The researchers relied on a computer model of COVID-19 transmission to estimate the number of deaths and hospitalizations that were prevented from December 2020 through November 2022.

Forum List

Back