Disney brings lesbian moms to TV

Believe? I said WROTE? Know the diff?

Curious...did your folks ever take you to Church? Have you actually ever attended a Christian Church or bothered to find out what Christianity is all about?

Do you not know what the word "inspired" means? Do you not know that the Disciples were commanded to write their books by Jesus Christ? Do you not know that Jesus is God? Do you not know that the Old Testament is "basically" a history of the world, written by the Rabbi's? All under the direction of God?

Yes
Yes
and Yes
No
Yes
No
No

The reason I answered no to those questions is because the only proof of that is "because I said it to be true". If you don't take them at their word what you end with is a book or rules and stories written by man who SAYS it was from god. Since man wrote it, it has to be fallible and can be subject to manipulation.

That's a really really simple point that doesn't dismiss your beliefs. Can you at least agree with that?

Sorry, but no, I can't. It absolutely DOES dismiss my beliefs to question the very basis of my faith. Man, is indeed HIGHLY fallible. However, God INSPIRED those mere mortals to write that book. In MY view, it is not open to interpretation.

I once attended a class on the Book Of Revelation at the local Seminary. It is one of the most controversial Books of the Bible and has been argued back and forth for 2,000 years.
I have witnessed events in my lifetime that seemingly back up the foretelling of the "end of all things earthly". Everyday, it seems as though we inch closer and closer to the final battle. When will it happen? I have absolutely no clue whatsoever. But I believe that it WILL happen.

I then, in the course of my career in the military, had the chance to visit the sites named in Revelations. I stood on the Plains of Megiddo where Armageddon will take place. Both me and the 4 friends that had went there with me (2 of which were avowed atheists) came away with the same impression - sadness. And it wasn't a feeling of sad...it was a deep seated feeling of BAD SADNESS. I might point out that the 2 Atheists Officers had no idea where we were even at.

I have seen what human beings are capable of doing to one another. I have lived it. I have also seen the face of God, in the smile of a child. I have seen people die because they would not bow to a regime that despises God. I have seen people die for attempting to escape from a land that denied the very existence of God and condemned anyone who practiced their God given right to worship Him.

I have walked out onto my land and looked up into the mountains on a frosty morning, with a clear blue sky and wondered out loud, who could, after seeing the majesty of what I see, NOT believe in the existence of God? Every time I watch my Grand Children pray the simple prayers of childhood, I wonder how people can deny the simple faith of children.

And then, I see events in the world today and I am reminded that John, upon his revelation, reminded us that impossible times are ahead.

I'll stick with my God. I force nothing on anyone. Faith is up to the individual. God bless you!

It's too bad 99.9% of lesbian couples don't look like that. I'm sure Bodey would be happy to share her picture with us?

Yeah...why is it that lesbians are always depicted looking like supermodels....yet when you actually meet them, they look like lumberjacks??

Kind of like gay men. My Wife (God love her) went goo goo over Ricky Martin. Thought he was da bomb. I asked her one day - "Sweetie, you know he's a fag, right?"

She got madder than a hornet "NO he's NOT!!" Months go by, Martin "stumbles" out of the closet - like we all didn't know - and announces he's Gay.

My Wife was depressed for a week.........
Why? Was she planning on leaving you for him?

Inorite?! I was like "depressed for a week? Her life must REALLY suck!!"

The show will rise or fall depending on how much parents monitor their children's television watching. There have been many shows that thought they would rescue flagging viewership by introducing gay characters that either failed completely or abandoned the story line. The New Norman was just cancelled for that very reason.

Modern Family ring any bells?

I've yet to see it. Now that I'm on nights, I have been watching a lot of TV. My sister highly recommends that show - but if I can't find it streaming, then I'm not likely to watch it at all.

Guess I have to wait until it's in syndication.

Yeah...why is it that lesbians are always depicted looking like supermodels....yet when you actually meet them, they look like lumberjacks??

Kind of like gay men. My Wife (God love her) went goo goo over Ricky Martin. Thought he was da bomb. I asked her one day - "Sweetie, you know he's a fag, right?"

She got madder than a hornet "NO he's NOT!!" Months go by, Martin "stumbles" out of the closet - like we all didn't know - and announces he's Gay.

My Wife was depressed for a week.........
Why? Was she planning on leaving you for him?

Inorite?! I was like "depressed for a week? Her life must REALLY suck!!"

You poor, stupid fool. Typical communist liberal. No sense of humor. Go shave yer underarms, will you?

Curious...did your folks ever take you to Church? Have you actually ever attended a Christian Church or bothered to find out what Christianity is all about?

Do you not know what the word "inspired" means? Do you not know that the Disciples were commanded to write their books by Jesus Christ? Do you not know that Jesus is God? Do you not know that the Old Testament is "basically" a history of the world, written by the Rabbi's? All under the direction of God?

Yes
Yes
and Yes
No
Yes
No
No

The reason I answered no to those questions is because the only proof of that is "because I said it to be true". If you don't take them at their word what you end with is a book or rules and stories written by man who SAYS it was from god. Since man wrote it, it has to be fallible and can be subject to manipulation.

That's a really really simple point that doesn't dismiss your beliefs. Can you at least agree with that?

Sorry, but no, I can't. It absolutely DOES dismiss my beliefs to question the very basis of my faith. Man, is indeed HIGHLY fallible. However, God INSPIRED those mere mortals to write that book. In MY view, it is not open to interpretation.

I once attended a class on the Book Of Revelation at the local Seminary. It is one of the most controversial Books of the Bible and has been argued back and forth for 2,000 years.
I have witnessed events in my lifetime that seemingly back up the foretelling of the "end of all things earthly". Everyday, it seems as though we inch closer and closer to the final battle. When will it happen? I have absolutely no clue whatsoever. But I believe that it WILL happen.

I then, in the course of my career in the military, had the chance to visit the sites named in Revelations. I stood on the Plains of Megiddo where Armageddon will take place. Both me and the 4 friends that had went there with me (2 of which were avowed atheists) came away with the same impression - sadness. And it wasn't a feeling of sad...it was a deep seated feeling of BAD SADNESS. I might point out that the 2 Atheists Officers had no idea where we were even at.

I have seen what human beings are capable of doing to one another. I have lived it. I have also seen the face of God, in the smile of a child. I have seen people die because they would not bow to a regime that despises God. I have seen people die for attempting to escape from a land that denied the very existence of God and condemned anyone who practiced their God given right to worship Him.

I have walked out onto my land and looked up into the mountains on a frosty morning, with a clear blue sky and wondered out loud, who could, after seeing the majesty of what I see, NOT believe in the existence of God? Every time I watch my Grand Children pray the simple prayers of childhood, I wonder how people can deny the simple faith of children.

And then, I see events in the world today and I am reminded that John, upon his revelation, reminded us that impossible times are ahead.

I'll stick with my God. I force nothing on anyone. Faith is up to the individual. God bless you!

No problem but you can have faith in god while understanding that the words written by man COULD BE Misinterpreted or made up altogether. I have faith that god loves everyone and I don't need a book to tell me that. At the end its all about what you believe and I don't believe god hates anyone regardless of what a book says.

Yes
Yes
and Yes
No
Yes
No
No

No problem but you can have faith in god while understanding that the words written by man COULD BE Misinterpreted or made up altogether. I have faith that god loves everyone and I don't need a book to tell me that. At the end its all about what you believe and I don't believe god hates anyone regardless of what a book says.

Now, now...even in the bible, god didn't hate everyone...just adulterers, children who curse their parents, people who eat shellfish, witches, folks wore clothing of mixed cloth and divorcees. ;)

Now, now...even in the bible, god didn't hate everyone...just adulterers, children who curse their parents, people who eat shellfish, witches, folks wore clothing of mixed cloth and divorcees. ;)

Gotta love the "pick-and-choose" Christians.

No, really. You have to. It's The Law.

Of course, they don't love poor people - but I digress.

Or that they are reflecting the real world.

Guess what, real world, lots of lesbian families out there. You all just need to learn how to deal.

Maybe....just Maybeee, we ARE "dealing".
Maybe we would like to have these discussions with our children ourselves and on our own time.
NOT when The Disney Channel, or you for that matter, think we should

So...Disney can't show families with gay parents because you might have to explain it? Really?

Not saying that at all.

However, I AM glad that this spoiler was released so that if my youngest grand-daughter is over (and she really loves that show-----I sorta like it too, btw :eusa_shhh: ) I can test the waters BEFORE it's time for it to come on.
Personally, I'm pretty sure she's aware. 2 of her cousins and one aunt are lesbians with live-in partners, so......
But there are kids that may not have been exposed to this lifestyle yet and YES it is up to their parents to be able to choose when to have that conversation.

What I really enjoy is reading non-Christians pulling things out of context in a lame attempt to ridicule believers.
How's that tolerance thing working out?

What I really enjoy is reading non-Christians pulling things out of context in a lame attempt to ridicule believers.

Thats OK. There is zero tolerance for Christians. I'm used to that "liberal" behavior. I will not deny my Lord. Not for them, not for anyone.

We'll see how much leeway they receive when the Islamists begin lopping their heads off. Or shot in their little heads, because they didn't "pray" correctly. Or burned alve because they are gay.

It's coming. Sooner, rather than later.

WARNING. This is graphic. For all you little bleeding heart liberal communists. If you have a weak little tummy, don't watch.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...n-executing-them-for-not-being-sunni-muslims/

Last edited:

Yes
Yes
and Yes
No
Yes
No
No

You felt an aura...same as the Alamo, Pearl Harbor and Glencoe.

Thats OK. There is zero tolerance for Christians. I'm used to that "liberal" behavior. I will not deny my Lord. Not for them, not for anyone.

We'll see how much leeway they receive when the Islamists begin lopping their heads off. Or shot in their little heads, because they didn't "pray" correctly. Or burned alve because they are gay.

WARNING. This is graphic. For all you little bleeding heart liberal communists. If you have a weak little tummy, don't watch.

Shock Video Allegedly Shows Al Qaeda-Linked Terrorists Stopping Truck Drivers on Side of Road Then Executing Them for Not Being Sunni Muslims | Video | TheBlaze.com

Christians are so persecuted in the U.S. It's almost like Nero over again.

What makes you think they’re ‘non-Christians’?

Some of the most articulate and effective critics of Christianity and Christians are other Christians, tired of the ignorance, hate, and stupidity expressed in the name of their faith.

What makes you think they’re ‘non-Christians’?

Some of the most articulate and effective critics of Christianity and Christians are other Christians, tired of the ignorance, hate, and stupidity expressed in the name of their faith.

Too bad that's not what the lady's exchange was about, though.

Some of the best religious discussions I've had has been with AvgJoe, a former believer. At least he knows the Bible that he laughs at me for believing

Shock Video Allegedly Shows Al Qaeda-Linked Terrorists Stopping Truck Drivers on Side of Road Then Executing Them for Not Being Sunni Muslims | Video | TheBlaze.com

Demagoguery and hypocrisy from the right, how original.

You whine and complain about people ‘attacking’ Christianity then turn around and attack Islam with ignorant stupidity concerning ‘scary Muslims.’

I find, as a general rule, people like you can't WAIT for the end of the world. You desperately crave to see all the people you hate get theirs.

Forum List

Back