Disney brings lesbian moms to TV

Where are Jews demanding their religious dogma to be taught in schools, indoctrinating kids?? To be prevalent amongst television- shows with Judaism included, movies..??? WHERE???? WHERE IS IT???

There are lots of Jews on TV shows.....one of my favs right now is Howard on The Big Bang. Let's not forget Seinfeld too.

Those Jews...forcing their religious lifestyle on us. :eek:

Why can't they just stay over on their own TV channel?

logo-topleft.gif

Thanks for the heads up. We watch Good Luck Charlie all the time and I fuckin' hate those surprise
lessons.

Thanks for the stripper lesson at the teen awards Miley, appreciated it.

You've got to stay on top of Disney if you're a parent, it's not Snow White, Cinderella and Mickey anymore. This doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Or that they are reflecting the real world.

Guess what, real world, lots of lesbian families out there. You all just need to learn how to deal.

That's not the point. It's rated G Disney.

That means - or used to - that your kids should be able to watch without coming in and asking what a lesbian is.

That's MY job, not theirs.

How come they don't know what a lesbian is? Why is a mom and dad rated G, but a mom and mom is not?

It's not a mom and mom. It's a mom and her lesbian fuck partner.

Frankly a gay woman who stays in a committed relationship and helps raise her partner's kid is more a parent than a lot of guys who run out on their families. Which far too many of them do.

[

How do you walk around with so much cultural destruction/lesbian approval in you?

I hate things that are destroying our culture, and God is clear that lesbianism is a sign of the lack of God's presence, and so I agree with saying it like it is as Katzndogz did.

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your post, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the other specific laws and how to follow them:

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

[

How do you walk around with so much cultural destruction/lesbian approval in you?

I hate things that are destroying our culture, and God is clear that lesbianism is a sign of the lack of God's presence, and so I agree with saying it like it is as Katzndogz did.

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your post, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the other specific laws and how to follow them:

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

You know the deal...when referring to Homosexuality, pull out the Old Testement. When referring to anything else, announce that the Old Testement no longer applies.

WHy should children be forced to learn that some people can't get it straight?

Where is it said that children are forced to watch that show?

And whether you like it or not, a large percentage of children are going to school with someone who has two mommies or two daddies. :D

That's complete and utter BS and you know it. I don't know what "school" your children go to - please enlighten us. My kids are no longer in the communist school system and I pay for my GrandChildren to go to private school, but I'm sure that folks here would LOVE to know which school they go to so they might avoid it like the plague.......

Boo!

It's too bad 99.9% of lesbian couples don't look like that. I'm sure Bodey would be happy to share her picture with us?

Yeah...why is it that lesbians are always depicted looking like supermodels....yet when you actually meet them, they look like lumberjacks??

Kind of like gay men. My Wife (God love her) went goo goo over Ricky Martin. Thought he was da bomb. I asked her one day - "Sweetie, you know he's a fag, right?"

She got madder than a hornet "NO he's NOT!!" Months go by, Martin "stumbles" out of the closet - like we all didn't know - and announces he's Gay.

My Wife was depressed for a week.........
Why? Was she planning on leaving you for him?

[

You know the deal...when referring to Homosexuality, pull out the Old Testement. When referring to anything else, announce that the Old Testement no longer applies.

Yup...they love to sample at the bible buffet, that's for sure.

The show will rise or fall depending on how much parents monitor their children's television watching. There have been many shows that thought they would rescue flagging viewership by introducing gay characters that either failed completely or abandoned the story line. The New Norman was just cancelled for that very reason.

The show will rise or fall depending on how much parents monitor their children's television watching. There have been many shows that thought they would rescue flagging viewership by introducing gay characters that either failed completely or abandoned the story line. The New Norman was just cancelled for that very reason.

Who?

Who?

Typo, The New Normal has been cancelled.

Who?

Ok....like THAT's never happened before....shows getting cancelled.

Ok....like THAT's never happened before....shows getting cancelled.

Lot's of shows are cancelled because they lack viewership but shouldn't a show all about gays be so popular that it would never be cancelled because everyone is so fascinated by gayness they are compelled to watch?

So..."gay" shows are cancelled for different reasons than all the other cancelled shows.

[

Actually no. No one is "pulling out the Old Testament" and the announcing that the "Old Testament no longer applies". You show your ignorance of Christianity.

Jesus seldom referred to the "laws" of the Old Testament because during his time, the Old Testament was the Law of the land. It would be like someone reminding you constantly that speeding is wrong. No joke.

Therefore, everyone knew that homosexuality was wrong in the sight of God. Nothing new there. Unlike gays today who pervert the word of God to fit their desires. Nothing new there, people have misinterpreted the Word of God (for their benefit) for centuries.

The only REAL time that Jesus absolutely backed up his "stand on marriage" was when confronted by the Pharisees, who had set out to "trick" him into saying the wrong thing:

"And Pharisees came up to Him and tested Him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one’s wife for any cause?” He answered, “Have you not read that He Who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said,

‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” They said to Him, Matthew 19; 3-7

So, gays can attempt to justify their behavior in any way they choose. That's their business. Biblically, they don't have a "leg to stand on". But then, they really don't care - now do they?

Actually no. No one is "pulling out the Old Testament" and the announcing that the "Old Testament no longer applies". You show your ignorance of Christianity.

Jesus seldom referred to the "laws" of the Old Testament because during his time, the Old Testament was the Law of the land. It would be like someone reminding you constantly that speeding is wrong. No joke.

Therefore, everyone knew that homosexuality was wrong in the sight of God. Nothing new there. Unlike gays today who pervert the word of God to fit their desires. Nothing new there, people have misinterpreted the Word of God (for their benefit) for centuries.

The only REAL time that Jesus absolutely backed up his "stand on marriage" was when confronted by the Pharisees, who had set out to "trick" him into saying the wrong thing:

"And Pharisees came up to Him and tested Him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one’s wife for any cause?” He answered, “Have you not read that He Who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said,

‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” They said to Him, Matthew 19; 3-7

So, gays can attempt to justify their behavior in any way they choose. That's their business. Biblically, they don't have a "leg to stand on". But then, they really don't care - now do they?

^ Exhibit A, Ladies and Gentlemen.

^ Exhibit A, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Sorry if it doesn't fit your narrative. Take it up with God......

Forum List

Back