🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Disney just aired its first ever same sex kiss in a cartoon

You must brainwash the children so they accept depraved behavior.

Worked until now. That's why we make kids blather the pledge of allegience, the lord's prayer, and sing the national anthem. No different than forcing kids to recite the Koran while sitting on their heels rocking back and forth.
That behavior of praying, singing and pledging doesn't make you want to deep throat your buddy in a fit of passion, does it?

Only amongst hard line evangelical conservatives.

The kids are fine with it; the parents are having absolute vapors over it.

They won't grow up to be queer seeing two cartoon boys kissing. If they grow up queer, they'll be glad to know it's not something shameful they need to hide, though.
Bullshit.
It's an innately disgusting thing for normal boys. Some women just won't accept something they don't understand.

You must brainwash the children so they accept depraved behavior.

Worked until now. That's why we make kids blather the pledge of allegience, the lord's prayer, and sing the national anthem. No different than forcing kids to recite the Koran while sitting on their heels rocking back and forth.
That behavior of praying, singing and pledging doesn't make you want to deep throat your buddy in a fit of passion, does it?

Only amongst hard line evangelical conservatives.
So why are you open to legalization of polygamy?

They won't grow up to be queer seeing two cartoon boys kissing. If they grow up queer, they'll be glad to know it's not something shameful they need to hide, though.
Bullshit.
It's an innately disgusting thing for normal boys. Some women just won't accept something they don't understand.
I understand there is no reason for you to freak out about it and the cartoon is not going to push a heterosexual child toward homosexuality. That is not how it works, but I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time on it with you, since I know you won't listen.

Bullshit.
I understand there is no reason for you to freak out about it and the cartoon is not going to push a heterosexual child toward homosexuality. That is not how it works, but I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time on it with you, since I know you won't listen.
Funny how if they showed people praying to Jesus in the cartoon the left would be freaking out, but showing homosexuals in sexual relations is a good thing that causes no one harm.

Bullshit.
You're the one who won't listen. You'd rather spew left wing homofascist propaganda.
Some of us are aware that, outside of prison life, homosex is innate. You don't push homosex onto people's sexuality. They're born with it.
Fine.
What you homofascists refuse to accept is the reality of the innate disgust that homosex generates with hetero males. The way witnessing puking elicits nausea.
Open your mind, lefty.

Bullshit.
You're the one who won't listen. You'd rather spew left wing homofascist propaganda.
Some of us are aware that, outside of prison life, homosex is innate. You don't push homosex onto people's sexuality. They're born with it.
Fine.
What you homofascists refuse to accept is the reality of the innate disgust that homosex generates with hetero males. The way witnessing puking elicits nausea.
Open your mind, lefty.
All men are born with the desire to screw as many women as they can too, married or not. But most of us have learned that lines must be drawn in a civilized society so we suppress our urges.

Bullshit.
Funny how if they showed people praying to Jesus in the cartoon the left would be freaking out, but showing homosexuals in sexual relations is a good thing that causes no one harm.
kids kissing is a sexual relation?
and no, kids saying their prayers wouldn't freak anyone out. Although I remember a thread not too long ago where everyone seemed to be screaming about a teacher who took her class to visit a mosque and the Imam showed them the posture for prayer. Lotsa screams there.

Bullshit.
How is showing a kiss sexual relations? You must have grown up where people were inbred if you think a kiss is always sexual.

Bullshit.
Fine.
Open your mind, lefty.
I think you're the one who needs to deal with your overreaction to homosexual behavior. Kids who haven't been taught to judge it as bad won't find it any more gross than a boy kissing a girl; they go through that phase, too, if I recall.

Bullshit.
and no, kids saying their prayers wouldn't freak anyone out. Although I remember a thread not too long ago where everyone seemed to be screaming about a teacher who took her class to visit a mosque and the Imam showed them the posture for prayer. Lotsa screams there.
That really the defense you go with? Men locking lips is just saying hi? Well, it really is your only defense of the depraved behavior.
When was the last time a public teacher taught about Christian prayer and the left didn't meltdown?

Bullshit.
How is showing a kiss sexual relations? You must have grown up where people were inbred if you think a kiss is always sexual.
So I can lock lips with my buddies wife and he and my wife won't think anything of it?
You people are friggen dumber than a bag of rocks.

Bullshit.
That really the defense you go with? Men locking lips is just saying hi? Well, it really is your only defense of the depraved behavior.
When was the last time a public teacher taught about Christian prayer and the left didn't meltdown?
Probably when all the kids in the class were Christian. Nowdays not all kids are Christian.

Bullshit.
So I can lock lips with my buddies wife and he and my wife won't think anything of it?
I dont know your particular arraignment. You are dumber than a ball of lint. Kissing someone is not always sexual.

Bullshit.
Fine.
Open your mind, lefty.
I think you're the one who needs to deal with your overreaction to homosexual behavior. Kids who haven't been taught to judge it as bad won't find it any more gross than a boy kissing a girl; they go through that phase, too, if I recall.
It's not about judgment! It's about physiology and the innate.

Bullshit.
I dont know your particular arraignment. You are dumber than a ball of lint. Kissing someone is not always sexual.
Two guys locking lips in a concert is not sexual? :cuckoo:

If you get turned on by that kind of stuff that doesnt mean everyone else does. What makes you think it was sexual? Did you get turned on?

If you get turned on by that kind of stuff that doesnt mean everyone else does. What makes you think it was sexual? Did you get turned on?
x14.jpg

View attachment 114712
Dont deflect. Tell us what was sexual about the two guys kissing at a concert. Did you get a woodie or something?

View attachment 114712
Dont deflect. Tell us what was sexual about the two guys kissing at a concert. Did you get a woodie or something?
Says the freak who wants to see more guys locking lips in public.

Forum List

Back