🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Disney just aired its first ever same sex kiss in a cartoon

The kids are fine with it; the parents are having absolute vapors over it.

They won't grow up to be queer seeing two cartoon boys kissing. If they grow up queer, they'll be glad to know it's not something shameful they need to hide, though.
Bullshit.
It's an innately disgusting thing for normal boys. Some women just won't accept something they don't understand.
I understand there is no reason for you to freak out about it and the cartoon is not going to push a heterosexual child toward homosexuality. That is not how it works, but I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time on it with you, since I know you won't listen.
Funny how if they showed people praying to Jesus in the cartoon the left would be freaking out, but showing homosexuals in sexual relations is a good thing that causes no one harm.
Funny how Conservatives champion indivual rights right up until someone actually expresss their individuality.

They won't grow up to be queer seeing two cartoon boys kissing. If they grow up queer, they'll be glad to know it's not something shameful they need to hide, though.
Bullshit.
It's an innately disgusting thing for normal boys. Some women just won't accept something they don't understand.
I understand there is no reason for you to freak out about it and the cartoon is not going to push a heterosexual child toward homosexuality. That is not how it works, but I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time on it with you, since I know you won't listen.
Funny how if they showed people praying to Jesus in the cartoon the left would be freaking out, but showing homosexuals in sexual relations is a good thing that causes no one harm.
Funny how Conservatives champion indivual rights right up until someone actually expresss their individuality.
You're confusing rights with courtesy.

So I can lock lips with my buddies wife and he and my wife won't think anything of it?
You people are friggen dumber than a bag of rocks.
I dont know your particular arraignment. You are dumber than a ball of lint. Kissing someone is not always sexual.
Two guys locking lips in a concert is not sexual? :cuckoo:
If you get turned on by that kind of stuff that doesnt mean everyone else does. What makes you think it was sexual? Did you get turned on?
View attachment 114712
Dont deflect. Tell us what was sexual about the two guys kissing at a concert. Did you get a woodie or something?

"Tell us what was sexual............."

Two guys kissing is homosexual. Queer. Gay. Faggoty.

Bullshit.
Youre confusing someone else business with the feelings you are having when you are not minding your own business.

I dont know your particular arraignment. You are dumber than a ball of lint. Kissing someone is not always sexual.
If you get turned on by that kind of stuff that doesnt mean everyone else does. What makes you think it was sexual? Did you get turned on?
View attachment 114712
Dont deflect. Tell us what was sexual about the two guys kissing at a concert. Did you get a woodie or something?

Then stop kissing other guys if you feel that way. Otherwise its none of your concern is it?

Bullshit.
Youre confusing someone else business with the feelings you are having when you are not minding your own business.
The thread is about public display, not privacy. Geez, you are not very bright.

View attachment 114712

Then stop kissing other guys if you feel that way. Otherwise its none of your concern is it?
The brains of a leftard - one cell just to keep the heart beating.

So you favor repression as opposed to individuality? Suppression rather than freedom? Conformity rather than individual expression?

View attachment 114712

You must be a right wing retard that hates science. You need more than one cell to maintain your heart beating.

If hetero people can display in public then anyone else is entitled to that same right. Just because you get aroused when you see two men kissing is no reason to take away their rights.

If hetero people can display in public then anyone else is entitled to that same right. Just because you get aroused when you see two men kissing is no reason to take away their rights.
Figures you like to watch men have sex.

So you favor repression as opposed to individuality? Suppression rather than freedom? Conformity rather than individual expression?
There is not a man alive who does not desire to have sex with at least half the females he sees, so yes, I am all for suppression of ones desires.

Figures you like to watch men have sex.
Dont try to deflect from your feelings of arousal. If something offends me I just look away.

There is not a man alive who does not desire to have sex with at least half the females he sees, so yes, I am all for suppression of ones desires.
That's the individual's decision and responsibility, not to be imposed by a political decision.

That's the individual's decision and responsibility, not to be imposed by a political decision.
Evidently Weatherman gets moist when he sees two men kissing. Its outrageous to him.

You must be a right wing retard that hates science. You need more than one cell to maintain your heart beating.
Hilarious. The freak who claims people change sex on a whim says others hate science. :lmao:

Disney is a political discussion?

No. But the hand wringing Conservatives are displaying shows that they would prefer a political repression of all things homosexual rather than their typical smears and jeers.

Hilarious. The freak who claims people change sex on a whim says others hate science. :lmao:
You must hate science if you think only one brain cell maintains a heartbeat. How stupid are you?

No. But the hand wringing Conservatives are displaying shows that they would prefer a political repression of all things homosexual rather than their typical smears and jeers.
Not so. Conservatives just want to see Yahweh's condemnation take place. We got patience to wait.

Forum List

Back