Disney scrubs gay STUFF going to China.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
But hey, libs ignore that. China owns liberals . They say, "don't shit where you live". Says a lot about the Chinese funded leftist media. Chinese communist would never allow this, gay rights trans BLM shit. Never, but they promote it here. Gaslighting has become a political tool of the left.

But hey, libs ignore that. China owns liberals . They say, "don't shit where you live". Says a lot about the Chinese funded leftist media. Chinese communist would never allow this, gay rights trans BLM shit. Never, but they promote it here. Gaslighting has become a political tool of the left.
Did you somehow miss the fact that both China and republicans are so homophobic they enshrine their hatred in the law? In fact if you look around at every authoritarian shithole in the world they seem to be really worried about being infected by the ghey just like you.

• Banned
When Disney kow tows to China over the very thing CHINA ABSOLUTLY bans any mention of, no imaginary made up genders from the 96th dimension, but made racist whites are oppressing ginger lesbians from the 23rd dimension. No proof, that's fine. And they won't allow mention of the Uyghurs and god forbit the where the Wuhan virus might have came from. Yeah, like that.

When Disney kow tows to China over the very thing CHINA ABSOLUTLY bans any mention of, no imaginary made up genders from the 96th dimension, or racist whites are oppressing ginger lesbians from the 23rd dimension. And they won't allow mention of the Uyghurs and god forbit the where the Wuhan virus might have came from.
The price of doing business in China is to submit to their standards. Why are you not praising them for successfully holding the line against evil homos?

The price of doing business in China is to submit to their standards. Why are you not praising them for successfully holding the line against evil homos?

The point is that Disney is too pussified to criticize the Red Chinese or try to influence their policies

If teaching sodomy and transexuality to kindergartners is really the principles of Disney, shouldn't they be insisting that President Xi bend over for butt fucking?

For the EXACT same reason that you give them a pass here but do not when they pull the opposite shit in the sates.

Political hackery.

• Banned
SHHH: Because we live in a free market: China, that communist utopia, they managed to buy out, and NOW own the American legacy media. And they also managed to by out and now OWN the democratic party. China Owns the Democrats. When the democrat's push such an openly anti American idiocy like gender fluidity and open boarders. Nobody wanted this shit, Accept Xi Ping.

The point is that Disney is too pussified to criticize the Red Chinese or try to influence their policies

If teaching sodomy and transexuality to kindergartners is really the principles of Disney, shouldn't they be insisting that President Xi bend over for butt fucking?
China spends more money on movies than America does. Every studio is afraid to piss them off. Since the movie business is a business they have to submit. The price of being shut out of their market is substantial. Stockholders don't really like that. There's still plenty of movies around dealing with homosexuality if you are interested.

Did you somehow miss the fact that both China and republicans are so homophobic they enshrine their hatred in the law? In fact if you look around at every authoritarian shithole in the world they seem to be really worried about being infected by the ghey just like you.

My God, you are a pathological liar!

Name a law passed recently discriminating against gays!

You must be gay also!

I wish they would....I can't think of a better source for young healthy organs.

China hates the gays and so do you. Live with it.
One of my college roommates was gay. He never forced his sexual proclivities on anyone. I loved that man like a brother. We stayed friends for about 30 years after college, until one day he did not show for work and they found him in his shower, dead from a massive heart attack. So, fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

One of my college roommates was gay. He never forced his sexual proclivities on anyone. I loved that man like a brother. We stayed friends for about 30 years after college, until one day he did not show for work and they found him in his shower, dead from a massive heart attack. So, fuck you and the horse you rode in on!
I didn't ask you for your life story. It's quite common for right wingers to have personal exceptions to the groups they hate. You might have really liked this guy but you were still against him because you support the social conservative agenda.

I didn't ask you for your life story. It's quite common for right wingers to have personal exceptions to the groups they hate. You might have really liked this guy but you were still against him because you support the social conservative agenda.
Yes. you did. Thus, you must suffer the consequences of being shown to be a cutting edge moron!

Forum List

Back