Disney threatens to stop filming in Georgia if anti-gay bill becomes law

Once again proving that homosexuals run Hollywood, and in particular, run Disney at all levels, Disney has said it will boycott the state of Georgia if it passes a law saying that Christian bakers can't be forced to make gay wedding cakes.

In other words, Disney has made it clear that it values gays more than it does the "family values" kind of people who watch most of it's movies, cartoons, and TV shows, and go to its theme parks.

So it remains to be seen whether Georgia will bravely stand by Christians, or will it bend over and take it in the ass from gays.

Families have gay children. Gays raise families.
Family values???? No, bigoted values it what you care about.
Gays came from families, they were not dropped on this planet from aster century. They are not mutants, they are people, just like everyone else. In this country, they deserve to be treated the same as you or I or everyone else that is a citizen.

A running list of companies threatening to boycott Georgia over an anti-LGBT 'religious liberty' bill

No one is interferring with anyone's right to their religion. And again, why do Christian businesses have no objection to serving other religions and atheists?
You simply don't understand the concept of a higher calling.

I understand quite well. If you have a calling from God, you cannot own certain businesses without having to entertain customers that do not follow your beliefs.

The 10 Commandments forbids having any God before the Judeo-Christian God. But somehow Christian businesses are fine doing business with Hindus, Buddhists, and Pagans.
Another strawman. Serving tea to a Hindu is not worshiping the Hindu gods.

Delivering flowers to a gay wedding is not being gay or being in a gay marriage.

If delivering flowers or catering a gay wedding is supporting gay marriage, then delivering flowers or catering a Hindu wedding is supporting the worship of Hindu Gods.
The difference is, the Hindus aren't perverts.

How do you know?

And many of the Christians certainly are.

Once again proving that homosexuals run Hollywood, and in particular, run Disney at all levels, Disney has said it will boycott the state of Georgia if it passes a law saying that Christian bakers can't be forced to make gay wedding cakes.

In other words, Disney has made it clear that it values gays more than it does the "family values" kind of people who watch most of it's movies, cartoons, and TV shows, and go to its theme parks.

So it remains to be seen whether Georgia will bravely stand by Christians, or will it bend over and take it in the ass from gays.
A lot of people consider tolerance to be a family value. They teach it to their kids and everything. The Christians in Georgia have no right to tell gays how to run their lives. Nothing 'brave' about it, IMO.

A lot of people consider tolerance to be a family value. They teach it to their kids and everything. The Christians in Georgia have no right to tell gays how to run their lives. Nothing 'brave' about it, IMO.
How tolerant of you.

More bullying tactics by the left to suppress democracy.

Democracy? Ever noticed the Bill of Rights? Made by those "left wing bullies" the Founding Fathers.

Did you read the bill? All it does is ensure religious freedom, which is paramount in the Bill of Rights.

I have to take my hat off to you guys.
Rarely have I seen bigotry dismantled with such patience and logic.
Any religious bigot reading this thread will be calling for back up. It is absolute carnage.
Granted you are not dealing with people of any intelligence but you can only play whats in front of you.

Gays came from families, they were not dropped on this planet from aster century. They are not mutants, they are people, just like everyone else. In this country, they deserve to be treated the same as you or I or everyone else that is a citizen.

A running list of companies threatening to boycott Georgia over an anti-LGBT 'religious liberty' bill

Jeffrey Dahmer was someone's son. Gays are perverts. They are not like everyone else in the same way that other kinds of sexual predators are not like everyone else. Christians should stand by Georgia and have a massive backlash against the perv mafia. Not just Georgia but across the country.

Jeffrey Dahmer was someone's son. Gays are perverts. They are not like everyone else in the same way that other kinds of sexual predators are not like everyone else. Christians should stand by Georgia and have a massive backlash against the perv mafia. Not just Georgia but across the country.

So the sexual acts themselves are perverted? Or falling in love with someone of the same gender?

Oh, and there are some people who believe that any sex except missionary position for the expressed purpose of conceiving a child is perverted.

More bullying tactics by the left to suppress democracy.

Democracy? Ever noticed the Bill of Rights? Made by those "left wing bullies" the Founding Fathers.

Did you read the bill? All it does is ensure religious freedom, which is paramount in the Bill of Rights.

How is allowing a business to discriminate "religious freedom"? These same Christians will serve other religions, which goes against their rules. But somehow the gay thing is worse?

Vast majority of sexual predators and pedophiles are hetero.

They are ALSO perverts. That there are hetero perverts doesn't mean that homo pervs don't exist. They exist the same way puppy fucker pervs exist.

Ion 1949, Disney wrote in Guideposts magazine: "I believe firmly in the efficacy of religion, in its powerful influence on a person's whole life. It helps immeasurably to meet the storm and stress of life and keep you attuned to the Divine inspiration. Without inspiration, we would perish. All I ask of myself, 'Live a good Christian life.' To that objective I bend every effort in shaping my personal, domestic, and professional activities and growth."
walt died years ago.....

The only thing Christian bakers want is that they are not forced at gun point to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding. Why is that unreasonable? Why can't you people bend for that one accommodation of a Christian's whose conscience won't allow him/her to bake a same-sex wedding cake.

If the military can accommodate people who don't want to fight and kill because their religion is against killing, why can't you liberals allow this?

It doesn't make sense how totally ruthless you are being oppressing Christians.

Does this mean if I go to Atlanta....a Muslim cab driver MUST allow my grocery bag full of bacon in it???
It means that this post is yet another example of the hate, bigotry, and stupidity common to most on the right.

But...is that what it means?? Will black bakers be forced to make KKK cakes? Can I force a Muslim baker to cater my Mohammed costume contest party??

Explain this new law to me please....
you think pussy jones will actually reply?.....i cant wait.....

Ion 1949, Disney wrote in Guideposts magazine: "I believe firmly in the efficacy of religion, in its powerful influence on a person's whole life. It helps immeasurably to meet the storm and stress of life and keep you attuned to the Divine inspiration. Without inspiration, we would perish. All I ask of myself, 'Live a good Christian life.' To that objective I bend every effort in shaping my personal, domestic, and professional activities and growth."
walt died years ago.....
died??? I didn't even know he was sick.

They are ALSO perverts. That there are hetero perverts doesn't mean that homo pervs don't exist. They exist the same way puppy fucker pervs exist.

You would attack a whole group as "perverts" for the actions of a few. Maybe people should blame all (christian) heteros as perverts or terrorists or cop killers or fascists planing genocide?

Maybe stores should put up signs saying no christians allowed. Maybe the country should pass laws against christians not allowed to marry or raise families. Not allowed to wear what they want or be who they are, out in the open. Not allow them to get certain operations or treatment.

Jesus died for the sins of chrstians, but what would he say about treating other as lepers?
....................then again, since many around the world, and even written in aramaic bible, believe Jesus was not crucified so the belief of Jesus being killed..... christians killed jesus so they could believe they would be saved, at least on paper. Jesus was not "god" till a group of christians corrupted the story and codexed the bible.

Now christians want to dictate who we should all hate, rather than who we should love?

Go to _______, dress light

The State of George stands to lose... what?... a dollar-twenty-five? Somehow, I doubt they're overly concerned.

Much better to absorb a few lightweight punches by corporate whores whose moral compasses are tied to the bottom line, than to cave-in to sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals)...

Forum List

Back