Disney To Boy Scouts: You're Not Welcome

call me whatever childish names you want. your ranting just makes me wonder if you have any self control at all.

8eb6ce3d36124fdad326bc2f7b399d32.jpg

It's like a cat playing with a mouse with that one who hears voices
My cats always played with them until they died:lol:

oh goody. another one whos head i already got in. just poppin' by to see whats shaking, steph? dont be mad. i wont bite.

Sad how the liberals even want children to like homosexuality, can't they at least wait till their adults?

Start them young then they will remain that way. Especially if they get puberty blocking drugs to make sure they never become men.

Nailed it on the head, Katz!

Brainwash 'em while they're young before they can form their own opinions. Strip them of that dreaded thing called "individuality".

SeaHag, I see you're done licking your wounds -or whatever it is you've been licking and decided to crawl out from under that Rock you've been hiding under :badgrin:

Walt Disney World's Best Times to Visit

Walt Disney World® has peak and off-peak times of the year:

Highest Attendance:

Mid-June through Labor Day

Close Enough Sweety

I don't lick wounds, (especially when none have been inflicted) I lick pussy.

No, it's not "close enough". Close only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes. The first week in June is not the "height of tourist season" and repeating the lie does not make it true.

As usual the queer girl ignores the facts so long as she doesn't feel guilty sucking on her sushi . You know damn well the queers are working feverishly to infiltrate and commandeer upstanding organizations such as the Boy Scouts . They already done it with the Gil SCouts and now they are even attempting to take over NASA The word is they want to get to Uranus !!!!

Ah, any tenuous grip you had on reality is now gone I see.

Infiltrate, really? :lol:

you're not that dim

The only reason the BSA gets shit on is b/c gays are a dem special interest group like minorities are, so the naacp gets a pass for discriminating against 70% of use while the BSA get shit on for discrimination against 3%

oh and fyi; Freedom of association

The NAACP does not deny membership to anyone. You can join.

really? My kids can get a scholarship from the naacp?

:lmao:

I said they could become members. There are a lot of scholarships "earmarked" for certain groups. Some are for women only, some for veterans only, some are for the children of military members only. Your inability to meet the qualifications for those scholarships is not discrimination.

Maybe next Disney will ban heterosexual couples on the grounds that such couples set a bad example for children.

Are you ^^ celebrating the indoctrinization of children into liking homosexuality? Are you celebrating the slow seeping of the LGBT cult values into subsequent generations via youth? Are you happy their little minds are softening against their visceral reactions to that which is unseemly behind the backs and protection of their custodians and parents?

That's just like what a pedophile

Are you ^^ calling me a paedophile? Funny shit. I've already had one message board shut down for the same thing. Tread carefully.

I didn't take it that way. Calm down there, tiger.

Last edited:
Are you ^^ celebrating the indoctrinization of children into liking homosexuality? Are you celebrating the slow seeping of the LGBT cult values into subsequent generations via youth? Are you happy their little minds are softening against their visceral reactions to that which is unseemly behind the backs and protection of their custodians and parents?

Are you ^^ calling me a paedophile? Funny shit. I've already had one message board shut down for the same thing. Tread carefully.

I didn't take it that way. Calm down there, tiger.

Bullshit. If Silly Silhouette had just stopped after the first paragraph...maybe. However, he/she/it's intent was well known after this:

XXXX XXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
The NAACP does not deny membership to anyone. You can join.

I said they could become members. There are a lot of scholarships "earmarked" for certain groups. Some are for women only, some for veterans only, some are for the children of military members only. Your inability to meet the qualifications for those scholarships is not discrimination.

of course not

being a white boy, my son is locked out of many of the discriminatory help.

anything that's for women only is sexist, just like all the mens clubs that got shut down.

but you can't equate that, b/c you can't learn, as a liberal, seeing actual equality is impossible, you must have vengeance or it's not equal.

Vet stuff can be earned, my kids can't become black, my son can't pass as a woman.

can you see your hypocrisy now?

of course not

anything that's for women only is sexist, just like all the mens clubs that got shut down.

but you can't equate that, b/c you can't learn, as a liberal, seeing actual equality is impossible, you must have vengeance or it's not equal.

Vet stuff can be earned, my kids can't become black, my son can't pass as a woman.

The scholarships you're talking about are private, like the BSA. Good luck getting public outcry to the level that the NAACP will open their scholarships to the "poor repressed white man".

So I guess if a troop of Boy Scouts showed up at the gates of a Disney venue, Disney will be turning them away, right? Don't want to take their money... A matter of principle and all...

Just curious, would you have a problem with the Boy Scouts if they denied entry to black boys?

who is Disney denying entrance too?...

Disney is ending their funding to the Boy Scouts due to the Boy Scouts treatment of gay members. Why are you lost on this? A lot of people think it's okay for an organization to deny gays membership, so shouldn't organizations also be permitted to deny blacks membership?

im not lost on it...i asked a fucking question in reference to what you said........and im the guy here who pointed out that Disneyland has a lot of gays working there and have had for quite some time,so yea they would be kinda sensitive to gays being blackballed somewhere....

"LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Walt Disney Company will cut funding to the Boy Scouts of America beginning in 2015 because of a policy that bans gay adult leaders in the organization..."

======================================

"Note to self:

Disney seems at risk of becoming the entertainment industry version of a political vote whore; whim-catering to the cause or trend du jour without regard to traditional morality and perspectives. It also appears to be at risk of abrogating its former position as a child-safe and parent-trusted venue.

Consequently, begin researching Disney's holdings and, whenever practicable, and whenever viable non-Disney choices exist alongside Disney choices, choose the non-Disney alternative, instead; thereby voting with your dollars.

Said personal embargo to become operative indefinitely; from this point forward.

Also, begin discussing such action with vast numbers of others of like mind; encouraging similar personal decisions on their part as well. In effect: spread the word.

Not so much because enough such personal decisions might 'catch on' and reach a tipping point if it becomes extensive enough over time, but because you believe it to be the right thing to do, on a personal level."

Last edited:
"LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Walt Disney Company will cut funding to the Boy Scouts of America beginning in 2015 because of a policy that bans gay adult leaders in the organization..."

======================================

"Note to self:

Disney seems at risk of becoming the entertainment industry version of a political vote whore; whim-catering to the cause or trend du jour without regard to traditional morality and perspectives. It also appears to be at risk of abrogating its former position as a child-safe and parent-trusted venue.

Consequently, begin researching Disney's holdings and, whenever practicable, and whenever viable non-Disney choices exist alongside Disney choices, choose the non-Disney alternative, instead; thereby voting with your dollars.

Said personal embargo to become operative indefinitely; from this point forward.

Also, begin discussing such action with vast numbers of others of like mind; encouraging similar personal decisions on their part as well. In effect: spread the word.

Not so much because enough such personal decisions might 'catch on' and reach a tipping point if it becomes extensive enough over time, but because you believe it to be the right thing to do, on a personal level."

I wonder if it was Disney that announced that first.

of course not

The scholarships you're talking about are private, like the BSA. Good luck getting public outcry to the level that the NAACP will open their scholarships to the "poor repressed white man".

I just want you to understand that you're a hypocritical bigot and sexist.

No better than pvsi, shootspeeders or Steve McGarret.

I know you still don't understand, being a liberal means you can't learn, no matter how hard I try, or how obvious it is to everyone else.

of course not

I just want you to understand that you're a hypocritical bigot and sexist.

No better than pvsi, shootspeeders or Steve McGarret.

I know you still don't understand, being a liberal means you can't learn, no matter how hard I try, or how obvious it is to everyone else.

If that makes you feel better, go right ahead and think that. I'm stating a fact. Comparing you not being able to get an NAACP scholarship to the BSA not accepting gay scout leaders is pathetic...at best, but good luck trying to make a movement out of it.

Forum List

Back