Disney To Boy Scouts: You're Not Welcome

As usual the queer girl ignores the facts so long as she doesn't feel guilty sucking on her sushi . You know damn well the queers are working feverishly to infiltrate and commandeer upstanding organizations such as the Boy Scouts . They already done it with the Gil SCouts and now they are even attempting to take over NASA The word is they want to get to Uranus !!!!

They're just doing the same thing they do every night pinky, trying to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

Hey Old School - I gotta admit your posts are generally a crock of shit but that last one was finally a hit.

Ya See - It's like the old adage about a Million Monkeys at a Million Typewriters - eventually they come up with something good

I look forward to the day you come up with something good :thup:

Can't wait

Blacks are a race, Gays are a Dementia

BIG DIFFERENCE

dementia? really? wow. so much for progress. lets implement slavery again.:cuckoo:

Oh here we go again- another ignorant pompous Libtard -thats another thread sweety - try looking up "Is homosexuality a mental disorder" on USMB perhaps you could be enlightened a tad . Hey you aren't another SeaHag sock puppet are you ?

i dont have to read shit to know what type of person you are. i bet you call them faggots to their faces and you probably calls blacks n*****.

SO Disney is willing to hurt gay boys who are Scouts because there aren't Gay leaders.

Cool.

I know I'm done spending any money that goes to Disney's coffers.

1. Are you saying that Disney doesn't have the right to spend their money as they choose?

2. Good luck finding something to spend your $$ on that is not part of the Disney Empire.

SeaHag, I see you're done licking your wounds -or whatever it is you've been licking and decided to crawl out from under that Rock you've been hiding under :badgrin:

Walt Disney World's Best Times to Visit

Walt Disney World® has peak and off-peak times of the year:

Highest Attendance:

Mid-June through Labor Day

Close Enough Sweety

I don't lick wounds, (especially when none have been inflicted) I lick pussy.

No, it's not "close enough". Close only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes. The first week in June is not the "height of tourist season" and repeating the lie does not make it true.

As usual the queer girl ignores the facts so long as she doesn't feel guilty sucking on her sushi . You know damn well the queers are working feverishly to infiltrate and commandeer upstanding organizations such as the Boy Scouts . They already done it with the Gil SCouts and now they are even attempting to take over NASA The word is they want to get to Uranus !!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If Green Bean is what it means to be a Far Rightie Hetero.....thank the gods I'm gay. :eusa_clap:

But when you say "either" you are equating the two. There is no reason to keep gay scoutleaders out. It's even more ridiculous to let a gay kid be a scout...just to kick them out of the group when they turn 18.

Does Disney give the NAACP money? I'm not sure what the point of your non sequitur is.

you're not that dim

The only reason the BSA gets shit on is b/c gays are a dem special interest group like minorities are, so the naacp gets a pass for discriminating against 70% of use while the BSA get shit on for discrimination against 3%

oh and fyi; Freedom of association

The NAACP does not deny membership to anyone. You can join.

really? My kids can get a scholarship from the naacp?

:lmao:

SO Disney is willing to hurt gay boys who are Scouts because there aren't Gay leaders.

Cool.

I know I'm done spending any money that goes to Disney's coffers.

1. Are you saying that Disney doesn't have the right to spend their money as they choose?

2. Good luck finding something to spend your $$ on that is not part of the Disney Empire.
You are probably right about #2, but that will not keep me from trying.

dementia? really? wow. so much for progress. lets implement slavery again.:cuckoo:

Oh here we go again- another ignorant pompous Libtard -thats another thread sweety - try looking up "Is homosexuality a mental disorder" on USMB perhaps you could be enlightened a tad . Hey you aren't another SeaHag sock puppet are you ?

i dont have to read shit to know what type of person you are. i bet you call them faggots to their faces and you probably calls blacks n*****.

but it seems we are going to have to read your shit, huh?
10 frikken post and already up in peoples faces
you should get back to school, recess is about to close

oh brother. heres one for you too. :eusa_boohoo:

homosexuality is a mental disorder. really? and did he ask you to jump in and do his battle for him? what are you? the hall monitor?

you're not that dim

The only reason the BSA gets shit on is b/c gays are a dem special interest group like minorities are, so the naacp gets a pass for discriminating against 70% of use while the BSA get shit on for discrimination against 3%

oh and fyi; Freedom of association

The NAACP does not deny membership to anyone. You can join.

really? My kids can get a scholarship from the naacp?

:lmao:

And assitance from My Brother's Keeper?

homosexuality is a mental disorder. really? and did he ask you to jump in and do his battle for him? what are you? the hall monitor?

No, but I can monitor an idiot such as you..I don't deal with children....see ya

Last edited:
Don't the boy scouts now admit gays? Or is it that the BSA still won't allow child rapists to be scoutmasters?

We do admit gay youth. We still do not allow gay adults to register.
Doesn't make any sense to let a wolf loose amongst the lambs...

That's just askin' for trouble...

Best to head that one off at the pass...

Last edited:

No, but I can monitor an idiot such as you..I don't deal with children....see ya

yet you "bothered" to answer. how nice of you. bless yer heart. :lol:

Yup - I do call them faggots to their faces, including 2 of my employees - but that doesn't stop me from promoting one to a managerial position = because he's the best at what he does.

As far as ****** - no - I don't call my family members "******" . I have White, Black and Native people who are my blood relatives - YOU - you sorry ass mongrel rancid clump of maggot infested dung HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO ASSOCIATE THE STRUGGLES OF AFRICAN AMERICANS with your sick demented perversion

Yup - I do call them faggots to their faces, including 2 of my employees - but that doesn't stop me from promoting one to a managerial position = because he's the best at what he does.

As far as ****** - no - I don't call my family members "******" . I have White, Black and Native people who are my blood relatives - YOU - you sorry ass mongrel rancid clump of maggot infested dung HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO ASSOCIATE THE STRUGGLES OF AFRICAN AMERICANS with your sick demented perversion

hee hee. bravo on the first part.

second part: :eusa_boohoo::lol:

REHASH :eusa_clap:

you sorry ass mongrel rancid clump of maggot infested dung HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO ASSOCIATE THE STRUGGLES OF AFRICAN AMERICANS with your sick demented perversion

you sorry ass mongrel rancid clump of maggot infested dung HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO ASSOCIATE THE STRUGGLES OF AFRICAN AMERICANS with your sick demented perversion

call me whatever childish names you want. your ranting just makes me wonder if you have any self control at all.

call me whatever childish names you want. your ranting just makes me wonder if you have any self control at all.

8eb6ce3d36124fdad326bc2f7b399d32.jpg

Forum List

Back