Disney To Boy Scouts: You're Not Welcome

I didn't.

I pointed out the fact that they don't allow such people in either. Even though there are very few of them, they still have a standing policy of discrimination against them.

and let me know when you are ready to demand the naacp give scholarships to white kids

But when you say "either" you are equating the two. There is no reason to keep gay scoutleaders out. It's even more ridiculous to let a gay kid be a scout...just to kick them out of the group when they turn 18.

Does Disney give the NAACP money? I'm not sure what the point of your non sequitur is.

you're not that dim

The only reason the BSA gets shit on is b/c gays are a dem special interest group like minorities are, so the naacp gets a pass for discriminating against 70% of use while the BSA get shit on for discrimination against 3%

oh and fyi; Freedom of association

The NAACP does not deny membership to anyone. You can join.

"...Gosh, attempting to equate gays with pedophiles. How original. Did you come up with that all on your own?"
Well... perversion is perversion... the flavor of perversion is secondary...

You have a lot to learn about consent. I'd recommend you looking it up before you get in trouble.
Perversion committed with Consent...

Perversion committed without Consent...

Perversion is perversion...

Criminality then becomes the issue...

Not the 'perverse' nature of the flavor(s) in question...

I'm confused. Where's the attack?

They said they would no long fund the Boy Scouts. It is their money. Don't they have the right to do with it what they want?

Do the Boy Scouts have the right to demand that Disney continue to fund them forever?

Personally, I think Disney's decision sucks, but it is not my money. I'm not going to boycott Disney because of this decision... of course, I refuse to fork out $100/person/day to go to a theme park that has shitty roller coasters anyway. It is not like they are going to miss any revenue from me. :D

What is a theme park without any roller coasters? :badgrin:

Disney has been on board promoting the Gay Agenda for some time now Have you ever heard of Gay Days at Disney - at the height of tourist season families with young children - the families are not warned by Disney but are ambushed when they arrive at the park and are assaulted by hoards of fruit cakes - try explaining the shit they have to contend with to a 5 or 6 year old. But the faggots get a good laugh at the families expense .

Have you ever been to Florida? Early June is not the "height of the tourist season" by any stretch of the imagination.

Disney World Attendance: Busiest (and Least Crowded) Times of the Year

And Gay Days have been going on since 1991. If you don't know they go on, move out from the rock you've been living under.

SeaHag, I see you're done licking your wounds -or whatever it is you've been licking and decided to crawl out from under that Rock you've been hiding under :badgrin:

Walt Disney World's Best Times to Visit

Walt Disney World® has peak and off-peak times of the year:

Highest Attendance:
Mid-June through Labor Day

Close Enough Sweety

"...Gosh, attempting to equate gays with pedophiles. How original. Did you come up with that all on your own?"
Well... perversion is perversion... the flavor of perversion is secondary...

You have a lot to learn about consent. I'd recommend you looking it up before you get in trouble.

Whose definition of Consent are you referring to ? If you go by the Gay definition and that of their NAMBLA cronies re: AGE OF CONSENT it's probably around 6 or 7 years old. If you go strictly by NAMBLA it's from 3 - 5 years old

So...gay scoutmasters are child molesters? Really?

Who here was in the scouts? Who here knew what their scoutmaster did in the bedroom and with what sex? And most inportantly, who was molested my their scoutmaster?

Raise of hands please.

Unfortunately, the Boy Scouts have records going back many years where they discovered that a gay scoutmaster had molested boys in their Troop.

Boy Scout files reveal repeat child abuse by sexual predators - latimes.com
The Scouts maintained a blackist of predators who would go from Troop to Troop.

But when you say "either" you are equating the two. There is no reason to keep gay scoutleaders out. It's even more ridiculous to let a gay kid be a scout...just to kick them out of the group when they turn 18.

Does Disney give the NAACP money? I'm not sure what the point of your non sequitur is.

you're not that dim

The only reason the BSA gets shit on is b/c gays are a dem special interest group like minorities are, so the naacp gets a pass for discriminating against 70% of use while the BSA get shit on for discrimination against 3%

oh and fyi; Freedom of association

The NAACP does not deny membership to anyone. You can join.

Yes, there are white and red and yellow people in the NAACP - I do believe what he meant, which you are simply too mentally challenged to comprehend, is that the NAACP promotes the needs of one race at the expense of others.

So...gay scoutmasters are child molesters? Really?

Who here was in the scouts? Who here knew what their scoutmaster did in the bedroom and with what sex? And most inportantly, who was molested my their scoutmaster?

Raise of hands please.

Unfortunately, the Boy Scouts have records going back many years where they discovered that a gay scoutmaster had molested boys in their Troop.

Boy Scout files reveal repeat child abuse by sexual predators - latimes.com
The Scouts maintained a blackist of predators who would go from Troop to Troop.

As of 1985 they had over a thousand documented cases of such, which does NOT include the undocumented ones, but hey WTF , can't discriminate against the faggots , why should they be denied the opportunity to get at your kids ?

Last edited:
Last edited:
If you want to attack 48 percent of the non-adult market and go after 52 percent then you don't have 100 percent of the market. It means you are losing money because you take sides.

I'm confused. Where's the attack?

They said they would no long fund the Boy Scouts. It is their money. Don't they have the right to do with it what they want?

Do the Boy Scouts have the right to demand that Disney continue to fund them forever?

Personally, I think Disney's decision sucks, but it is not my money. I'm not going to boycott Disney because of this decision... of course, I refuse to fork out $100/person/day to go to a theme park that has shitty roller coasters anyway. It is not like they are going to miss any revenue from me. :D

What is a theme park without any roller coasters? :badgrin:

Disney has been on board promoting the Gay Agenda for some time now Have you ever heard of Gay Days at Disney - at the height of tourist season families with young children - the families are not warned by Disney but are ambushed when they arrive at the park and are assaulted by hoards of fruit cakes - try explaining the shit they have to contend with to a 5 or 6 year old. But the faggots get a good laugh at the families expense .
i live right next to the place and know 5 people who work there and none of them says this happens.....

Disney Will End Funding To Boy Scouts Over Anti-Gay Policy

Good. The war against homophobia and hatred continues. Time to embrace the 21st century.

I have no problem with it, Disney can do whatever they want with their money. This thread is proof positive again though, that liberals love their own forms of discrimination.... :thup:

Just curious, would you have a problem with the Boy Scouts if they denied entry to black boys?

who is Disney denying entrance too?...

I have no problem with it, Disney can do whatever they want with their money. This thread is proof positive again though, that liberals love their own forms of discrimination.... :thup:

Just curious, would you have a problem with the Boy Scouts if they denied entry to black boys?

Disney is ending their funding to the Boy Scouts due to the Boy Scouts treatment of gay members. Why are you lost on this? A lot of people think it's okay for an organization to deny gays membership, so shouldn't organizations also be permitted to deny blacks membership?

Sad how the liberals even want children to like homosexuality, can't they at least wait till their adults?

No child possesses the hatred of homophobia. It's a vile trait taught to them by their parents

Children, rightfully and in the eyes of God, show no hate.

Would like a little salt with your Shit Sandwich ?

It's instinctively repulsing .... it's nature over nurture ... nobody has to be taught to hate a shit sandwich, and nobody has to be taught to despise faggots .

Last edited:

Disney is ending their funding to the Boy Scouts due to the Boy Scouts treatment of gay members. Why are you lost on this? A lot of people think it's okay for an organization to deny gays membership, so shouldn't organizations also be permitted to deny blacks membership?

Blacks are a race, Gays are a Dementia

BIG DIFFERENCE

Sad how the liberals even want children to like homosexuality, can't they at least wait till their adults?

No child possesses the hatred of homophobia. It's a vile trait taught to them by their parents

Children, rightfully and in the eyes of God, show no hate.

Would like a little salt with your Shit Sandwich ?

It's instinctively repulsing .... it's nature over nurture ... nobody has to be taught to hate a shit sandwich, and nobody has to be taught to despise faggots .

Could one of these children be your?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TJxnYgP6D8]Kids React to Gay Marriage - YouTube[/ame]

Could one of these children be your?

Kids React to Gay Marriage - YouTube

Are you ^^ celebrating the indoctrinization of children into liking homosexuality? Are you celebrating the slow seeping of the LGBT cult values into subsequent generations via youth? Are you happy their little minds are softening against their visceral reactions to that which is unseemly behind the backs and protection of their custodians and parents?

That's just like what a pedophile does and celebrates when grooming his targets to accept mentally what will eventually be done to them physically. In fact, "grooming" is such an art form to pedophiles that they will sometimes devote years to a specific target or targets while pretending to have that child or children's best interest in mind.

Hmmm... Teaching kids to like homosexuality to "prevent bullying" in schools starts to sound like a trojan horse to me..

The worship of the cult of LGBT of the serial pedophile Harvey Milk is starting to make sense now...

Gays forcing kids in California in schools every May 22nd to worship that pedophile Harvey Milk is taking on a very insidious hue...
Carry on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back