Disney To Boy Scouts: You're Not Welcome

I said they could become members. There are a lot of scholarships "earmarked" for certain groups. Some are for women only, some for veterans only, some are for the children of military members only. Your inability to meet the qualifications for those scholarships is not discrimination.

of course not

being a white boy, my son is locked out of many of the discriminatory help.

anything that's for women only is sexist, just like all the mens clubs that got shut down.

but you can't equate that, b/c you can't learn, as a liberal, seeing actual equality is impossible, you must have vengeance or it's not equal.

Vet stuff can be earned, my kids can't become black, my son can't pass as a woman.

can you see your hypocrisy now?

The scholarships you're talking about are private, like the BSA. Good luck getting public outcry to the level that the NAACP will open their scholarships to the "poor repressed white man".

The screaming queens managed to get the BSA to change their membership policy. I don't see why white folks in need of scholarships shouldn't hound the NAACP to mend their ways as well.

Disney Will End Funding To Boy Scouts Over Anti-Gay Policy

Good. The war against homophobia and hatred continues. Time to embrace the 21st century.

So....Disney wants the Boy Scouts to let Gays be scout leaders, thus leaving children vulnerable to potential child molesters?

And you support that position too, NTG?

No, it doesn't.

Yes it does. It says Disney is against the Boy Scouts' anti-gay policy, specifically it's refusal to allow gay scout leaders. Therefore, Disney supports letting potential sexual predators have access to kids in the Boy Scouts.

So....Disney wants the Boy Scouts to let Gays be scout leaders, thus leaving children vulnerable to potential child molesters?

And you support that position too, NTG?

No, it doesn't.

Yes it does. It says Disney is against the Boy Scouts' anti-gay policy, specifically it's refusal to allow gay scout leaders. Therefore, Disney supports letting potential sexual predators have access to kids in the Boy Scouts.

No, it doesn't. You're lamely trying to equate gays with pedophiles. Pathetic fail.

of course not

being a white boy, my son is locked out of many of the discriminatory help.

anything that's for women only is sexist, just like all the mens clubs that got shut down.

but you can't equate that, b/c you can't learn, as a liberal, seeing actual equality is impossible, you must have vengeance or it's not equal.

Vet stuff can be earned, my kids can't become black, my son can't pass as a woman.

can you see your hypocrisy now?

The scholarships you're talking about are private, like the BSA. Good luck getting public outcry to the level that the NAACP will open their scholarships to the "poor repressed white man".

The screaming queens managed to get the BSA to change their membership policy. I don't see why white folks in need of scholarships shouldn't hound the NAACP to mend their ways as well.

Good luck.

Good luck.

We're queer....I mean white, we're here.....get used to it. If the tactic worked before, it should work again.

Recall the aids brigade is calling for organizations to not allow blood donation drives until poofters are allowed to risk people's lives by donating blood.

Recall the aids brigade is calling for organizations to not allow blood donation drives until poofters are allowed to risk people's lives by donating blood.
If that's true, then, it's time to start bitch-slapping these perverts at-law...

It is true. They're calling the Red Cross essentially "bigots" for screening against gay men for blood donations. Even when if you're staring at a gay man, there's about a 50-50 chance he has HIV, according to the alarming statistics on gay men and HIV. And that HIV can lie dormant and undetectable for up to six months or so in blood tests.

I've read gay manifestos where gay men are angry that HIV is a gay man's disease. Their solution is to infect as much of the hetero population as they can in order to increase funding for finding a cure. The cure is to not put HIV infected semen into the colon of another man since the colon is permeable and leads directly into the bloodstream. They don't want to hear this though so hetero people need to be purposefully infected so they can continue barebacking each other without consequences one would expect when trying to reproduce with the lower GI tract.

If that's true, then, it's time to start bitch-slapping these perverts at-law...

It is true. They're calling the Red Cross essentially "bigots" for screening against gay men for blood donations. Even when if you're staring at a gay man, there's about a 50-50 chance he has HIV, according to the alarming statistics on gay men and HIV. And that HIV can lie dormant and undetectable for up to six months or so in blood tests.

I've read gay manifestos where gay men are angry that HIV is a gay man's disease. Their solution is to infect as much of the hetero population as they can in order to increase funding for finding a cure. The cure is to not put HIV infected semen into the colon of another man since the colon is permeable and leads directly into the bloodstream. They don't want to hear this though so hetero people need to be purposefully infected so they can continue barebacking each other without consequences one would expect when trying to reproduce with the lower GI tract.

It is so they can blame heterosexual men for the disease by giving it to us.

Forum List

Back