Disney To Boy Scouts: You're Not Welcome

Disney might feel some repercussions from this decision.
However, since they can pick and choose who to fund, then those not happy about those fundings can show their displeasure...or not.

Live and let live. Such a simple concept but not really practiced much.
Interesting you should say that.

Why is it that Disney and gays can't "live and let live", and let BSA decide their own policies?

Just for clarification, all that Disney said was that they will no longer fund the Boy Scouts. I am definitely opposed to Disney's decision here, but the fact of the matter is that Disney is voting with its dollars just as people who say "Boycott Disney" want others to vote with their dollars against Disney.

Disney has every right to donate or not to donate.

The Boy Scouts should be thankful for what Disney has donated in the past and cut their ties with those who would force them to be something they are not.

However, since they can pick and choose who to fund, then those not happy about those fundings can show their displeasure...or not.

Why is it that Disney and gays can't "live and let live", and let BSA decide their own policies?

Just for clarification, all that Disney said was that they will no longer fund the Boy Scouts. I am definitely opposed to Disney's decision here, but the fact of the matter is that Disney is voting with its dollars just as people who say "Boycott Disney" want others to vote with their dollars against Disney.

The Boy Scouts should be thankful for what Disney has donated in the past and cut their ties with those who would force them to be something they are not.

Total discrimination. The next thing you know, Boy Scouts will have to use different drinking fountains at Disney World, and sit in the back of the buses.

Jim Crow all over again.

Total discrimination. The next thing you know, Boy Scouts will have to use different drinking fountains at Disney World, and sit in the back of the buses.

Jim Crow all over again.

Damn straight :clap2:

Jim Crow all over again.

Damn straight :clap2:

You said "straight"....:lol:

I agree.

It's the people who want to make it easier for homosexual perverts to penetrate the BSA, or the GSA for that matter, that turn my stomach.

I'm not naming names, just to be safe. :rolleyes:

I remember listening to Irv Homer who was a talk show host and his charity was the Sunshine foundation to help kids. He said on air that Disney didn't like kids being brought in on wheel chairs and there has been problems with them funding the Sunshine foundation in the past.

Disney does whatever is in their best interests.

I remember listening to Irv Homer who was a talk show host and his charity was the Sunshine foundation to help kids. He said on air that Disney didn't like kids being brought in on wheel chairs and there has been problems with them funding the Sunshine foundation in the past.

Who doesn't? Can we really blame Disney for doing what is in its best interest?

However, how does the scout's ban on gay scoutmasters affect Disney at all?

How does a photographer not wanting to photograph a gay marriage affect gay marriage at all?

If you want to attack 48 percent of the non-adult market and go after 52 percent then you don't have 100 percent of the market. It means you are losing money because you take sides.

How does a photographer not wanting to photograph a gay marriage affect gay marriage at all?

How does a lunch counter not wanting to serve black people affect black people eating at all?

How does a lunch counter not wanting to serve black people affect black people eating at all?

So Disney sending Boy Scouts to the back of the bus is good?

How base and degenerate is a person that's happy the Boy Scouts are being harmed.

How much force can such a small group of people demand?

scum like the op claim to be pro-choice, as long as you choose tyranny, evil and hatred.

The Boy Scouts have been under attack by the Left Wing Mob for quite some time, they refuse to bend to the Socio-Fascists and have remained steadfast for years, unlike the Girl Scouts which are little more than a feminist Nazi Lesbian training camp.

The Socio_fascist Legal division -The ACLU has been badgering the boy Scouts for decades

The Wall Street Journal stated in its Nov. 26, 2004 editorial page titled "Bashing the Boy Scouts," that:

"Legal historians may someday explain how the once-great American Civil Liberties Union came to see the Boy Scouts as public enemy number one. In the meantime, the ACLU keeps on bringing its absurd First Amendment challenges against the Scouts....The question no one seems to be asking is, who's better off as a result of these lawsuits? Surely not the 3.2 million Boy Scouts, whose venerable organization is part of the web of voluntary associations once considered the bedrock of American life. If anything, the purpose of the ACLU attacks is to paint Scouts as religious bigots. Other losers are communities themselves, which are forced to sever ties to an organization that helps to build character in young men. It's been 20 years since the ACLU brought its first suit against the Scouts. If there's one thing we've learned by now, it's that the ACLU offensive says more about the degraded status of the civil liberties group than it does about the Boy Scouts."

War Against the Boy Scouts

If you want to attack 48 percent of the non-adult market and go after 52 percent then you don't have 100 percent of the market. It means you are losing money because you take sides.

I'm confused. Where's the attack?

They said they would no longer fund the Boy Scouts. It is their money. Don't they have the right to do with it what they want?

Do the Boy Scouts have the right to demand that Disney continue to fund them forever?

Personally, I think Disney's decision sucks, but it is not my money. I'm not going to boycott Disney because of this decision... of course, I refuse to fork out $100/person/day to go to a theme park that has shitty roller coasters anyway. It is not like they are going to miss any revenue from me. :D

What is a theme park without any roller coasters? :badgrin:

Last edited:

So Disney sending Boy Scouts to the back of the bus is good?

It is good because it means they take their money somewhere else for positive things.

So could blacks at a lunch counter.

I am guessing that everyone has figured out the inherent circular logic by now.

Mission accomplished ..oops

Forum List

Back