Disorder Breaks Out as Marjorie Taylor Greene Holds Up Sexually Explicit Photos of Hunter Biden During IRS Whistleblower Hearing (VIDEO)

Your problem is supporting filth in grade schools while pretending you don't.
Your problem is being rogue AI on messageboard, in your case AI meaning Anti-Intelligence and not have research ability or brainpower to make or prove a point, dim wit.
Now the topic of the thread is not trolling me, and you aren't even good at it.
The topic of this thread is:

Disorder Breaks Out as Marjorie Taylor Greene Holds Up Sexually Explicit Photos of Hunter Biden During IRS Whistleblower Hearing​

Now, get back on it and stay on it or get off the thread. Derailing the thread for a personal attack in a Zne 2 Politics thread, on purpose is bad mojo, so knock it off.

Hell is real, and I'll make a little prediction here: Someday soon you'll be on your deathbead gasping for breath. And I guarantee you'll either beg God for one more breath of air, or beg Him for His forgiveness.
There's absolutely no good reason for rational humans to believe hell is real, or heaven is real. There is countless tangible reasons to believe we have one shot at this life. You fuck it up, it's on you, and then, you're dead. :dunno:

People that can't deal with their own mortality tend to lean on religion/philosophy/spirituality.

There's absolutely no good reason for rational humans to believe hell is real, or heaven is real. There is countless tangible reasons to believe we have one shot at this life. You fuck it up, it's on you, and then, you're dead. :dunno:

People that can't deal with their own mortality tend to lean on religion/philosophy/spirituality.
Yup. If it wasn't for the fact that we all have to die some day, religion would be out of business.

Yup. If it wasn't for the fact that we all have to die some day, religion would be out of business.
Unfortunately, someone will always be required to blow out the last prayer candle. I also believe humans are hardwired to seek a higher power for reasons, but it's usually directly related to control over others. Wherever you seem to go in modern homo sapiens history, church is always there. Societies are still built around religion. Grifters and con men have always preyed upon their own.

Humans are weird like that. :dunno:

No, i dont "THINK" anything. Its literally a crime. As for the penalty, how the fuck should i know? Im not a tax lawyer. :cuckoo:
So you got Hunter for a few bucks, which the auditors might have picked up already as they have already agree his returns for that year...

But thanks for showing that Trump is far more guilty for the Stormy pay off...

Unfortunately, someone will always be required to blow out the last prayer candle. I also believe humans are hardwired to seek a higher power for reasons, but it's usually directly related to control over others. Wherever you seem to go in modern homo sapiens history, church is always there. Societies are still built around religion. Grifters and con men have always preyed upon their own.

The founders got religion right. Let people have as much religion as they want but keep it out of governing decisions.

True. They ask for links and then don't open them.
These are just the forum's magaturd layabouts. The trolls. A rational conversation and these jugheads will never meet. They are the flotsam you deal with in places like USMB. :dunno: The entitled and perpetually aggrieved American.

I call them 'magaturds'. They seem to love it.

So you got Hunter for a few bucks, which the auditors might have picked up already as they have already agree his returns for that year...

But thanks for showing that Trump is far more guilty for the Stormy pay off...
That whistleblower Ziegler, he was on Jake Tapper today. Tapper asked him why his boss, US Attorney David Weiss, disputes all of his claims and Ziegler had no answer. Weiss was appointment by Trump

Seems like it's their way of dealing with mortality. What's yours?

Believing in a higher power has nothing to do with control.

Forum List

Back