Disorder Breaks Out as Marjorie Taylor Greene Holds Up Sexually Explicit Photos of Hunter Biden During IRS Whistleblower Hearing (VIDEO)

No, they don’t. 50 media companies will print the same lie with the same exact wording. That’s simply being an outlet for Deep State.
Sure sure. The only way to get the real scoop is to read the Gateway Pundit and Alex Jones

You think FOX took orders from the GOP to crank out all that shit about Dominion? No. FOX knows its audience and what they want. It just so happens that their audience consists of a lot of conspiracy crackpots and that's why they ran with the Dominion crap. And Fox is no different than MSNBC, only difference is the audience.
Correct, but, Fox's audience is microscopic compared to the MSM. Also the Fox corporate head (Murdoch) is a leftist liberal but keeps conservative talking heads to keep his audience. Tucker Carlson's free speech was too much for him though. I would say we have no real free speech in our news media. Probably never did.

Correct, but, Fox's audience is microscopic compared to the MSM. Also the Fox corporate head (Murdoch) is a leftist liberal but keeps conservative talking heads to keep his audience. Tucker Carlson's free speech was too much for him though. I would say we have no real free speech in our news media. Probably never did.
Murdoch is a capitalist first and foremost before he's left or right. Nobody really knows what was the last straw with Clucker but somehow he managed to piss Murdoch off enough to fire his number one host. I doubt it had anything to do with what Clucker said on the air.

The US government went after some free speakers and when they did they meant business. Julian Assuage comes to mind

You're a run of the mill magaturd layabout that hangs out here all day because you have nothing better to do. My point was (is) you never know what the fuck you're talking about, and you proved it with precision.
Wasamatta? You pissed 'cause you can't shut me up? :itsok:

Just curious - does that actually still work, threatening grown ass people with an imaginary place called Hell?

Hell is real, and I'll make a little prediction here: Someday soon you'll be on your deathbead gasping for breath. And I guarantee you'll either beg God for one more breath of air, or beg Him for His forgiveness.

Forum List

Back