Disrespect for the office of the Presidency

Anyone remember the routine insults the Left heaped on Bush? The Office of the President is fair game for ridicule now and forever more. That is now part of the job description.

That was different. Don't ask me how. It was just different. :)

Immie

It's NOT different, that's the whole point. It's exactly the same.

Do you guys take pride in being exactly the same as the people you attack all day long?

Personally, I hold myself to a higher standard than the lowest common denominator.

well said Doc, agreed.

I have to say for example on the rodeo circus clown Obama mask issue, being one of the older folks here, Nixon masks were all the rage, oh around the mid 80's ( at least thats when I saw and remember them)...then there were Reagan masks.....I am not sure if this event is any more or less distasteful than the jokes/punditry back then, but for me at least I think its better to just leave it alone....

Anyone remember the routine insults the Left heaped on Bush? The Office of the President is fair game for ridicule now and forever more. That is now part of the job description.

That was different. Don't ask me how. It was just different. :)

Immie

It's NOT different, that's the whole point. It's exactly the same.

Do you guys take pride in being exactly the same as the people you attack all day long?

Personally, I hold myself to a higher standard than the lowest common denominator.
Sorry doc, but I have to vehemently disagree here. Bush never stood up for himself while the Communists and the propaganda machine were relentless in their attacks. I believe Conservatives need to fight fire with fire.

Obama has no respect for his office, the Constitution, nor the history of the United States.

Respect is earned, and he has not earned it.

Damn......

And to think that America preferred him to the best candidate Republicans had to offer........TWICE

America.....Obama has no respect for he office, the Constitution or the history of the US......wouldn't you prefer a Republican?

FUCK NO

Obama has no respect for his office, the Constitution, nor the history of the United States.

Damn......

And to think that America preferred him to the best candidate Republicans had to offer........TWICE

America.....Obama has no respect for he office, the Constitution or the history of the US......wouldn't you prefer a Republican?

FUCK NO

I would prefer impeachment

-Geaux

Bush is still disrespected.
They blame him for everything wrong with the country and he has not been in office for 5 years.
That is politically correct so have at it.

Damn......

FUCK NO

LMAO. Thanks.

Wouldn't you REAL Americans PREFER a Republican??? Fuk no. Twice. Priceless.

That's gotta hurt. Maybe that's the reason Rethugs are such assholes. They are butt hurt
about losing to that guy that has no respect for America, the COTUS or history.

Not once, but TWICE.

Has nothing to do with the office...everything to do with the moron occupying it.

Completely missing the point :cool:

Absolutely not. The ultimate disrespect comes when the man lies through his teeth to get there. If he lied to get there, he'll make promises to his people he will never keep.

Last edited:
This current President does not respect the Constitution or the People. He has become a rogue Dictator. Therefore, he doesn't deserve respect.

Bush rodeo clown allowed in ?94, Obama clown banned forever - BizPac Review

In fact, it was documented back in 1994 that a dummy wearing a President George H.W. Bush mask, propped up by a broomstick, was employed as a decoy during a bull riding riding contest.

One member of the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association who was at Saturday’s event told the Associated Press that there was nothing offensive or unusual about the rodeo clowns actions — he was trying to look like a dummy and that rodeo clowns have long performed such acts, often imitating sitting presidents.

“The joke is not that it was the president,” he said. “They drag out this person dressed like a dummy and all of the sudden this dummy just takes off running. That’s what’s funny.”

The only difference between then and now is the hyper-sensitivity and double standard that applies to the first African-American president.

Hyper-sensitivity that was on full display when the apparent Obama supporter who drew attention to the incident, Perry Beam, said it felt “like some kind of Klan rally you’d see on TV,” as reported by the USA Today.

There has NEVER Been and NEVER will be a President that :

1) He favors bankrupting 1,300 insurance companies.
2) He favors reducing Federal/state/local tax revenue by $100 billion a year
3) He favors putting 400,000 people out of work, costing $5 billion in tax payments and $12 billion in unemployment.
4) He favors foreign oil wants to be their best customers.
5) Favors having 1 million barrels travel 1 mile over open ocean versus 750 barrels in one mile by pipeline.
6) Obama told us "I'd like higher gas prices." And he's got them! Obama gas/gal today $3.67 Bush 1/5/09 $1.67/gal.
7) Favors bankrupting utility companies...and favors Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket".
8) Obama also fundamentally doesn't understand a simple concept.. i.e. non-profits exist because of "profits"!

Damn......

FUCK NO

half of americans can't find a job, are not only broke but in debt. they can't manage their own lives. it's no wonder they can't select the right candidate to run the country

Respect is earned. Its not given just because your the POTUS.

Obama is a jackass and I have not one ounce of repect for this POTUS.

He has done nothing to earn anyones repect.

i see you where raised as an animal then.

Respect is earned. Its not given just because your the POTUS.

Obama is a jackass and I have not one ounce of repect for this POTUS.

He has done nothing to earn anyones repect.

That is such an odd concept to me.

Respect is not earned. Respect is lost. You respect everyone until such a time as they do something to lose your respect. Once they have done that then it must won back and that can be a long hard road.

Immie

Barack Obama is just another tool for the NWO Global Elites. That whole 'Hope & Change' thing was really just a Bait & Switch. But it has worked. Look at the legion of loyal followers he has? Ignorant cattle being led to slaughter. He's been a very useful NWO tool. It's very sad.

Barack Obama is just another tool for the NWO Global Elites. That whole 'Hope & Change' thing was really just a Bait & Switch. But it has worked. Look at the legion of loyal followers he has? Ignorant cattle being led to slaughter. He's been a very useful NWO tool. It's very sad.

Just like Nazi Germany......

Anyone calling him a failure has no idea how successful he has been.

Forum List

Back