Disrespect for the office of the Presidency

The President who respects the Constitution, abides by the powers granted to him established by our Founders, seeks to serve the will of the people over his own self ruling ambitions, and doesn't seek to empower himself beyond what his position allows, deserves the utmost respect. Those who desire to step beyond those boundaries seeking greater power is unworthy of it.

I bet you really hated George Bush. Didn't you? Especially that last sentence.

Can you actually cite examples of just how many times did President George W Bush try to go around Congress, through executive order, to get his policies in place?
How about none and zero?? GW Bush, for all his shortcomings, was a President. Obama is nothing more than a Chicago Gangsta thug.

Last edited:
Barack Obama has been given a Free Pass. The American Media is a corrupt disgrace. No other President in history has received the Free Pass this current President has. I'll have to let you decide for yourself why that is. Barack Obama and his followers are the last people on Earth who should be whining about being mistreated. He's gotten away with the most heinous crimes against the People. He has not been held to the same standards past Presidents have. So please spare us all the self righteous indignation. He's had it made like no other has. So stop the whining. No one's buying it.

how can you respect someone who promised so much yet did so little? even if you didn't agree with what he was promising in the first place. the guy had control of both the house and senate his first two years and did nothing

Barack Obama has been given a Free Pass. The American Media is a corrupt disgrace. No other President in history has received the Free Pass this current President has. I'll have to let you decide for yourself why that is. Barack Obama and his followers are the last people on Earth who should be whining about being mistreated. He's gotten away with the most heinous crimes against the People. He has not been held to the same standards past Presidents have. So please spare us all the self righteous indignation. He's had it made like no other has. So stop the whining. No one's buying it.

I absolutely could not agree more. We have (literally) witnessed the death of journalism in this country. With prior administrations, the media spent every waking hour digging. Hunting. Searching. For one thing that they could use AGAINST the prior administration.

Barry has the media in his back pocket. They worship him. They adore him. They REFUSE to print or broadcast ANYTHING that might be construed as "bad" for this clown of a president.

Just like the media in Nazi Germany.

how can you respect someone who promised so much yet did so little? even if you didn't agree with what he was promising in the first place. the guy had control of both the house and senate his first two years and did nothing

Not being smartass here, spoon. But the truth is really simple...

dimocraps know their audience... Other dimocraps and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream media.

The average, workaday, stupid dimocrap has the attention span of a Goldfish; the elites in the upper crust in Manhattan and Malibu know exactly what's going on and are in on the joke; and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM for GODDAMNED sure isn't going to tell anybody that the Stuttering Clusterfukk is a lying piece of shit.

And he is.

It's one thing to to over-promise. I'd say almost all politicians do it.

No biggie.

It's another to promise something, then find out you just don't have the power to deliver. That's called growing up. They all do that as well.

But the Stuttering Clusterfukk? That total piece of garbage made promises he HAD NO INTENTION Of KEEPING. Ever. At any time. Under any circumstances.

He made promises that WE TOLD EVERYBODY were flat out fucking lies.

And what does the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM do about it?

They go right behind him and fucking lie about it through phony baloney 'fact check' articles and apologists on TV blaming everybody BUT dimocraps.

IOW, your typical dimocrap voter is stupid. And my experience on this Board tells me that even the ones that fancy themselves as 'players' are stupid as well.

dimocraps lie. It's what they do. It's ALL they do.

And they just don't care.

When he deserves respect he might get some
ObamaCrotchSaluteLarge.jpg

6a00d8341c630a53ef0128759fd303970c-600wi

obama-if-i-had-a-son-hed-look-like-trayvon-birth-certificate-sad-hill-news-33.jpg

Barack-Obama-Bowing-to-King--64695.jpg

Respect is earned. Its not given just because your the POTUS.

Obama is a jackass and I have not one ounce of repect for this POTUS.

He has done nothing to earn anyones repect.

Prior to coming here I was a member of a military message board that would give you a nice long vacation from the board if you made ANY disparaging comments about the CINC...when that CINC was Bush. Oddly, when it looked like Barack Obama was going to win the Presidency, their "No CINC Bashing" rule went out the window. Funny that...

Meaningless hyperbole if you are not providing the board or any information on it. IOW, we really have no reason to trust that as fact. I would also note that it would not surprise me though considering the military is pretty damn hard right. I can name possibly 3 democrats in my 15 man shop – nowhere near the average across the nation. That is, of course, not indicative of the totality of the military, just my small corner but it has been my experience that at least the AF is defiantly hard right.

Prior to coming here I was a member of a military message board that would give you a nice long vacation from the board if you made ANY disparaging comments about the CINC...when that CINC was Bush. Oddly, when it looked like Barack Obama was going to win the Presidency, their "No CINC Bashing" rule went out the window. Funny that...

Meaningless hyperbole if you are not providing the board or any information on it. IOW, we really have no reason to trust that as fact. I would also note that it would not surprise me though considering the military is pretty damn hard right. I can name possibly 3 democrats in my 15 man shop – nowhere near the average across the nation. That is, of course, not indicative of the totality of the military, just my small corner but it has been my experience that at least the AF is defiantly hard right.

Agreed - to a point. My time in the military (all 22 years of it) was mostly the same. Unfortunately I only served in a line unit (Vietnam) for 2 years before changing MOS and heading to Embassies around the world.

The military, however, is undergoing a seed-change in both it's appearance and it's "political" makeup. It's happening slowly, but it IS happening. Give it another 20 or so years and (unfortunately) the military, as most of us remember it, will be nothing more than a memory.

I do believe the TOS makes it a violation to mention the board, but if OldGuy is around, he can confirm the statement, he was a mod there.

I was once suspended for suggesting Bush did coke. They can say anything they want to about the CINC now.

Agreed - to a point. My time in the military (all 22 years of it) was mostly the same. Unfortunately I only served in a line unit (Vietnam) for 2 years before changing MOS and heading to Embassies around the world.

The military, however, is undergoing a seed-change in both it's appearance and it's "political" makeup. It's happening slowly, but it IS happening. Give it another 20 or so years and (unfortunately) the military, as most of us remember it, will be nothing more than a memory.

How so?

It has changed but not in that manner that I can point to. It still seems that the majority of people coming in are largely conservatives. It kind of comes with the territory.

How so?

It has changed but not in that manner that I can point to. It still seems that the majority of people coming in are largely conservatives. It kind of comes with the territory.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/02/12/just-how-republican-is-the-military/

Anyone remember the routine insults the Left heaped on Bush? The Office of the President is fair game for ridicule now and forever more. That is now part of the job description.

That was different. Don't ask me how. It was just different. :)

Immie

Anyone remember the routine insults the Left heaped on Bush? The Office of the President is fair game for ridicule now and forever more. That is now part of the job description.

Immie

I remember getting pissed that the libs always referred to Bush as "chimp", not so much for Bush as for the Office. I told them that pay-backs are a bitch. Now its a matter of how many great insults can you find for a potential prez. If they weren't insulting Bush it was "bloody Laura", if not her then Cheney-Haliburton, and if not him then Ashcroft.

Who wouldn't trade Ashcroft for Holder in a minute?

The libs are trying to take the US to ruin like they took Detroit and possibly CA.

Then thinking about how the MSM treated Palin. She is no more a bimbo than Pelosi is.

The only guy who gets a free ride is BO. If the MSM did its job they would start by comparing a few metrics. The Boeing plant in SC that wasted $1,000,000,000 because of union issues and the NLRB, how many jobs did that cost, not to mention the Keystone pipeline. I hope the GOP congress keeps trimming the Budget to keep the idiots from wasting more tax revenue.

Immie

It's NOT different, that's the whole point. It's exactly the same.

Do you guys take pride in being exactly the same as the people you attack all day long?

Personally, I hold myself to a higher standard than the lowest common denominator.

Immie

It's NOT different, that's the whole point. It's exactly the same.

Do you guys take pride in being exactly the same as the people you attack all day long?

Personally, I hold myself to a higher standard than the lowest common denominator.

You and I both know it is not any different, but many of the Bush haters think it was.

As for your question, I would like you to find a post of mine which I insult the person Obama. Go ahead, good luck. You will find lots of posts from me about my dissatisfaction with politicians, but you won't find any personal insult. At least I don't think you will.

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back