Distinct Differences: Tea Party | Independents | Conservatives | Republicans

[MENTION=16165]alan1[/MENTION]

Yet from what I've observed through the years is leftists mostly marginalize themselves: think of Dennis Kucinich and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. What percentage of the primary vote do tbose people get in presidential primaries and then ask what influence they actually have in the Congress as opposed to the culture and media.

Now compare them to the Tea Party politicians. Did the left get Speaker Peloso to hold hearings on prosecuting Bush officials for war crimes and whatever nomsense they were spouting on about?

:eusa_shhh:
[MENTION=15512]Dante[/MENTION]
Wow, you switched from threads and members at USMB to public figures. I was addressing your OP, not what you wanted to change it into. My bad.

Now how did that address rightwingers blurring the lines?

What part of
alan1 said:
I suppose that part of it is because of some of the extremist liberals try and pretend/portray that the extremist right wing is representative of all conservative or right wing thought. See Chris and rdean for an example of this type of behavior.
did you not understand? You specifically asked about threads, so I took that as a commentary about what is happening here, on this message board, with the members here. I'm unclear why you all of the sudden decided to talk about people like Dennis Kucinich. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. As far as I know, they don't post here. At this point, you are starting to act troll-like. I addressed your OP then you decided to try and move the goal-posts. Sorry, pal, that ain't gonna work on me. If you want to get back to discussing your OP, let me know.

It might amaze some of you loons, but very few Americans actually think alike on all issues. I except the exteme left wing nuts from this statement, because they rarely think at all on any issue. They just march in lockstep to their dear leaders.

About 40% of American voters self identify themselves as conservative. Another 40% or so self identify as moderates, and only about 20% self identify as liberal. The majority of that 20% of liberals are also left wing nuts. You loons are an obvious political minority.

Tea party members are not all conservatives, but conservatives share their desire for lower taxes and a smaller federal government. Most conservatives are in the Republican party, or vote mostly Republican, since the Democrat party is under the thumb of the left wing loons.

Although liberals are a minority of Americans, they make up the majority of our political class. Mainly because liberals desire political power and control of others, while conservatives desire to make their way in the private economy, and just want government to leave them alone and let them enjoy the fruits of their labor.

In the last few years, conservatives have become aware that liberals are hell bent on destroying everything that conservatives value, and are aware that conservatives have to get back into the political arena while we still have a political arena to get into. To do so, we first have to get the liberals out of control of the Republican party, and field candidates who are truely conservative. Not those who spout the conservative rhetoric during election time, and then go back to getting along to get along with the liberal democrats.

This effort has scared the hell out of liberal Democrats and Liberal Republicans as well. Consequently, the left wing effort to demean and demonize conservatives and the Tea Parties.

[mention=16165]alan1[/mention]
distinct differences: Tea party | independents | conservatives | republicans

having a thread about rightwing reactionaries misread by some, i wonder: Why do some people, especially those on the right, have such a difficult time recognizing there are distinct differences between the labels?

Could it be that those who are rightwing reactionaries need to ignore the differences in order to distort the right wing's numbers and the actual support they have in the real world? Could it also be some need them to be larger than they actually are in order to justify attacking them as enemies and not opponents?

i suppose that part of it is because of some of the extremist liberals try and pretend/portray that the extremist right wing is representative of all conservative or right wing thought. See chris and rdean for an example of this type of behavior.

yet from what i've observed through the years is leftists mostly marginalize themselves: Think of dennis kucinich and jesse jackson and al sharpton. What percentage of the primary vote do tbose people get in presidential primaries and then ask what influence they actually have in the congress as opposed to the culture and media.

Now compare them to the tea party politicians. Did the left get speaker peloso to hold hearings on prosecuting bush officials for war crimes and whatever nomsense they were spouting on about?

[mention=16165]alan1[/mention]
i suppose that part of it is because of some of the extremist liberals try and pretend/portray that the extremist right wing is representative of all conservative or right wing thought. See chris and rdean for an example of this type of behavior.

yet from what i've observed through the years is leftists mostly marginalize themselves: think of dennis kucinich and jesse jackson and al sharpton. what percentage of the primary vote do tbose people get in presidential primaries and then ask what influence they actually have in the congress as opposed to the culture and media.

Now compare them to the tea party politicians. Did the left get speaker peloso to hold hearings on prosecuting bush officials for war crimes and whatever nomsense they were spouting on about?

[mention=15512]dante[/mention]
wow, you switched from threads and members at usmb to public figures. I was addressing your op, not what you wanted to change it into. My bad.

.nuf said

Last edited:
It might amaze some of you loons, but very few Americans actually think alike on all issues. I except the exteme left wing nuts from this statement, because they rarely think at all on any issue. They just march in lockstep to their dear leaders.

About 40% of American voters self identify themselves as conservautive. Another 40% or so self identify as moderates, and only about 20% self identify as liberal. The majority of that 20% of liberals are also left wing nuts. You loons are an obvious political minority.

Tea party members are not all conservatives, but conservatives share their desire for lower taxes and a smaller federal government. Most conservatives are in the Republican party, or vote mostly Republican, since the Democrat party is under the thumb of the left wing loons.

Although liberals are a minority of Americans, they make up the majority of our political class. Mainly because liberals desire political power and control of others, while conservatives desire to make their way in the private economy, and just want government to leave them alone and let them enjoy the fruits of their labor.

In the last few years, conservatives have become aware that liberals are hell bent on destroying everything that conservatives value, and are aware that conservatives have to get back into the political arena while we still have a political arena to get into. To do so, we first have to get the liberals out of control of the Republican party, and field candidates who are truely conservative. Not those who spout the conservative rhetoric during election time, and then go back to getting along to get along with the liberal democrats.

This effort has scared the hell out of liberal Democrats and Liberal Republicans as well. Consequently, the left wing effort to demean and demonize conservatives and the Tea Parties.

What percentage of Americans believe in UFOs and a big daddy controlling things from up in the clouds? :rofl:

Reagan helped start a concerted effort to demonize liberals and the label. Lots of self-identified geniuses are blowhards on anonymous internet message boards,

:lmao:

About 40% of American voters self identify themselves as conservautive. Another 40% or so self identify as moderates, and only about 20% self identify as liberal. The majority of that 20% of liberals are also left wing nuts. You loons are an obvious political minority.

What percentage of Americans believe in UFOs and a big daddy controlling things from up in the clouds? :rofl:

Reagan helped start a concerted effort to demonize liberals and the label. Lots of self-identified geniuses are blowhards on anonymous internet message boards,

Who cares how many believe in UFOs and/or God? We are talking partisan politics here. Liberals have done a pretty good job of demonizing themselves. So good of a job, that they now want to be thought of as progressives. At least, until they dirty up that word too.

I doubt there are any geniuses present on this forum, but it would be nice if there were a couple of them.

[MENTION=35662]Erand7899[/MENTION]

Who cares how many believe in UFOs and/or God? We are talking partisan politics here. Liberals have done a pretty good job of demonizing themselves. So good of a job, that they now want to be thought of as progressives. At least, until they dirty up that word too.

I doubt there are any geniuses present on this forum, but it would be nice if there were a couple of them.

Try making sense...liberals demonizing themselves? Hooey! :lmao:

Point is if you are going to go with what the American public states they believe in as a source, let us see how credible and rational tbe mob is

What does your sacred public believe in besides, ghost, goblins, devils, miracle workers, ufo, magic, Tea Party type ideological bullshit from all sides and in between

Ain't no difference

Ritz and saltine and graham are all crackers.

Look up: distinctions with a difference

and

then

go fly a kite

in a storm, and make sure you have metal wire attached

:cool:
Look up: You can call a cracker chicken and ribs and it's still a salty white little cracker.

and

then

jam a watermelon up your ass.

Graham crackers? :cuckoo:

The only thing salty, little, and white is most likely your litlle pecker head.

Forum List

Back