Distraction From the GOP

Exactly! And they are now seeing that their last bastion of hope to try to hang their hat on is fastly losing its grip....the Gay Marriage issue....where the courts are overwhelmingly ruling in favor of demolishing the ban on Gay marriage. And when that happens for all 50 states the GOP will have nothing left to fire up their base of supporters with and they will be effectively DONE!

Very true. Republicans are even running away from gay marriage

That is why they are desperate to elevate something.....ANYTHING ......to crisis level between now and November

Joe Biden: "Iraq is one of Obama's great achievements."

It is. We're out of there.

Give me one example of an accomplishment by Obama.

Stopped the Bush Depression in its tracks

No such thing as the "Bush depression".

In the Great Republican Economic Colapse of 2008, Bush stood by like a deer in the headlights as the economy collapsed around him. His waiting for a self correct created an economic panic and near Depression

Thankfully, we elected President Obama just in time

In the Great Republican Economic Colapse of 2008, Bush stood by like a deer in the headlights as the economy collapsed around him. His waiting for a self correct created an economic panic and near Depression

And....just what did the democrat Congress and Senate do? hmmmmm?

Really. How many people are on taxpayer funded food vouchers?

"The Decider" decided to keep them from doing anything. In fact, the Decider didnt even admit we were in a recession until a month after Obama was elected

it's a shame the way the fascist Left dismisses their un-Constitutional crimes as "distractions"

Bush lied to invade Iraq and torture POWs.

Do you really want to talk about "dismissing crimes"?

What exactly do Republicans have to run on in 2014?

We shut down the government
We want to take away your healthcare
We will block immigration reform forever
We hate gays
We blame women for being pregnant and call them slits

Did I miss anything?

Bush lied to invade Iraq and torture POWs.

Do you really want to talk about "dismissing crimes"?

you've had over a decade to prove those "lies?

I want to talk about how much of a moron you are

Dems frustration has led to this:

Three biggest RW lies about poverty
The 3 Biggest Right-Wing Lies About Poverty | Alternet

Quote:
Lie #1: Economic growth reduces poverty.

Lie #2: Jobs reduce poverty.

Lie #3: Ambition cures poverty.
I hope people will read the article because, though it may not seem obvious, these actually do make sense.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/359633-three-biggest-rw-lies-about-poverty.html

Had Obama bottomed out, or is there still room for more failure?

Quote:

I hope people will read the article because, though it may not seem obvious, these actually do make sense.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/359633-three-biggest-rw-lies-about-poverty.html

How does economic growth reduce poverty when a rising tide only lifts the yachts?

First George W. Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives based Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy in 2008.

Then Republicans on the Supreme Court voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions in the Citizens United decision.

Then Republicans in Congress voted against infrastructure spending that would have lowered unemployment.

Then Republicans in the House shut down the government and threatened the country with default.

Why would anyone vote for a party that hates government and continually tries to damage our country?

You might want to read this and then stick around for some questions.

Who Shut Down the Government? - Thomas Sowell - Page full

Hey I got a question. When the Dems in COngress do the exact same thing to a piece of Republican legislation that has been passed by Congress and vetted by the SCOTUS, will you and those like you say; we understand where you're coming from Dems. You are not shutting down the government, just doing your job. Our hero Sowell says; good job Democrats.

I can't wait to hear those words spoken by a true believer like you IB. That is what'll happen right?

Quote:

How does economic growth reduce poverty when a rising tide only lifts the yachts?
Alas, it's come to this. Anything but complete failure, eh?

I guess if you can't change the facts, you default to changing the rules.

Sad, and getting sadder by the day.

if we list them you'll deny them too...

Forum List

Back