Disturbing Footage Shows White Men Trying To Kick Black Teens Out Of Resort Pool, Man Seen Strangling Child

It doesn’t matter. It’s horrendous to treat those young men that way. They didn’t seem to be doing anything wrong.

You should totally move over there an become a social justice warrior. :thup:

40 years ago, South Africa was a thriving, first world nation. Now it's a little worse than Haiti. Not a lot of indoor plumbing anymore.

You'll love it.

You are not from South Africa as native Africans never traveled there. It is incredible of the natives of African descent stayed within a range of the continent. No technology advancements. No interest in exploring. Living for the day and to not save for the future with times not so good. The white man not so nice. The local residents not so evolved.
Go tell that bullshit to someone else, right it wasn't discovered until someone benevolent white man decided to show up. History has shown us all that garbage you just spouted is straight up bullshit.

There is more to the story for sure, from the comment section,

First of all, this article did not research the facts: the video is manipulated by the boys sister.
Taking to Twitter, Petzer wrote an extensive thread claiming that the boys, aged 13 and 18, allegedly pushed the three-year-old daughter of one of the men in the video into the swimming pool. The child had to be rescued by her father as she could not swim. He claimed that the boys were not permitted to use that pool as it was for guests camping at the resort and not day visitors. The father planned to lay a complaint with the resort management when an argument broke out.
Petzer also tweeted that the boy’s father apologized to the man and promised to leave if no charges were laid against his son. The boys left and later returned with a bigger group of day visitors and allegedly began harassing the father, labelling him (bad word I cannot use) and a racist
in the Twitter thread, the chairman claimed that the boys continued fighting when more people got involved. He claimed that the 18-year-old allegedly said that he should have killed the man’s (bad word I cannot use) daughter.
ReactReply

The video footage showed a group of white men attempting to kick two Black teenagers out of the resort's pool area — and then one of the white men became violent and tried to strangle one of the teens.

The men seen in the footage alleged that the swimming area was for "white people" only, according to local reports.

The incident took place at The Maselspoort Resort sits, which sits just outside the Free State's capital, Bloemfontein.

In the video, one of the teens can be seen in the mostly empty pool as an older white man reaches down and attempts to grab him from the water.

The young boy then gets out of the pool and attempts to push the man back before he was forcefully shoved into the water. The physical violence caused another teenager to confront the white man, who then turns his physical aggression toward the child, as he is seen pushing and then choking the boy.

Several bystanders attempt to remove the white man from his grip on the boy but the situation continued to escalate further.

As the boy is being pushed against a wooden fence surrounding the pool area, the white man's hands are still firmly grabbing him.

Next, another white man, who was not inside the pool's fence, reached over and grabbed one of the boys by the hair before the child managed to wrangle himself free.

With chaos surrounding the children as more bystanders flood the area, one of the older white men seen at the beginning of the footage is shown with his arm around one teenager in a headlock-type fashion before they both plunge into the pool, aggressively intertwined with one another.

The teenager's father claimed that his sons were told by the group of white men that they were not allowed in the area, although the father insisted that his children informed them that they were residents who had the right to use the swimming facilities.

See these incidents happen to the wrong black kids.

It is almost 2023 and black folks are still dealing with some of the same racist shit we dealt with in 1923.

Had this been my kids it would have gotten ugly real fast.

Doood! You make me laugh! Racism is sooooo rampant in the USA that you have to post shit from SOUTH AFRICA!

I guess the USA isn't bad at all if you have to post shit from AFRICA!

DURRRRRR

You should totally move over there an become a social justice warrior. :thup:

40 years ago, South Africa was a thriving, first world nation. Now it's a little worse than Haiti. Not a lot of indoor plumbing anymore.

You'll love it.
Respond with rudeness, how cute. Why is it wrong to expect people to treat others kindly? Did those young men do something to warrant being attacked?

Respond with rudeness, how cute. Why is it wrong to expect people to treat others kindly? Did those young men do something to warrant being attacked?

Had you read the exchange you would know that one of them tossed a three year old girl into the pool, and she had to be rescued.

Someone does something like that to my child and he will need an ambulance.

These punks got off easy.

Go tell that bullshit to someone else, right it wasn't discovered until someone benevolent white man decided to show up. History has shown us all that garbage you just spouted is straight up bullshit.

Quite the opposite, Superwhitemutha.

Once a developed, first world nation, South Africa is now a corrupt, third world shit hole torn apart by the greed of the crooks raping in it as rulers and the race war that rages as blacks are encouraged to violently pilfer everything the whites built.

Last edited:

I was encouraging you.

You see a problem - go fix it.

South Africa is a third world shithole. That's the reality.

It didn't used to be - but something changed and the country went down the shitter.

Wonder what changed?

The video footage showed a group of white men attempting to kick two Black teenagers out of the resort's pool area — and then one of the white men became violent and tried to strangle one of the teens.

WHERE is all of this amazing video? Why can't I find it in your OP? I could not find it anywhere in your article either! After clicking around, I finally found video of a man saying the attack was "alleged." In South Africa. Why did you not make that clear in your OP?

I was encouraging you.

You see a problem - go fix it.

South Africa is a third world shithole. That's the reality.

It didn't used to be - but something changed and the country went down the shitter.

Wonder what changed?
They got a boatload more blacks.

Forum List

Back