Diversity Is Not A Strength

Yet another dangerous example of what trying to paint a positive image, of an ideology which has precious few positive results to back up, can lead to.

Equifaxes hiring meeting went something like this...

"Is she qualified"?

"Well she majored in music composition but she is female"

" Great! What is her work history?"

"She struck a blow against the patriarchy at First Data Corporation for three years and before that she eliminated a white male with a degree in Finance at Sun trust Bank"

"Fine she is hired. Put her in charge of 200 million American's private data and sign her up to attend the Women in Tech meeting next month"
The HR employee that hired her probably had a crush..

A quick breakdown on how diversity has failed, and is failing the native people's of Britain...

What have you been dispossessed from?

Well for one thing... Proportionate representation in government positions. The percentage of minorities in both government jobs, and even elected positions is not proportionate to their actual numerical representation in society. The ability to have freedom of association, is another. Try starting a United White Peoples College fund. Let me know how it works out.

The proportion of representation in politics is by voter choice...

Indeed. White voters are anything but off the hook for that. That's what makes the leftist ideology of multiculturalism a detriment to any homogenous society.

So, why you respond to my post about the tradition of interracial marriages if you don't care?
To let you know I don't care....Why put up a thread if you don't want people to comment on it?

Got it you don't care. Run along now. Have a nice day.
No thanks, I'll stay if I wish and there is not a damn thing you can do about it....White boi..

Well, I'll be happy to respond to you if you have anything to say on the topic, moron.

The topic you don't care about.
I have been you dumb bitch..

Right. Something about your grandmother.

YOu post anything else, of substance, and I'll be happy to address it seriously and honestly.

A quick breakdown on how diversity has failed, and is failing the native people's of Britain...

Well for one thing... Proportionate representation in government positions. The percentage of minorities in both government jobs, and even elected positions is not proportionate to their actual numerical representation in society. The ability to have freedom of association, is another. Try starting a United White Peoples College fund. Let me know how it works out.

Indeed. White voters are anything but off the hook for that. That's what makes the leftist ideology of multiculturalism a detriment to any homogenous society.

The US has never been a homogenous society, where in the hell did you dream that up?

Yet another dangerous example of what trying to paint a positive image, of an ideology which has precious few positive results to back up, can lead to.

"Is she qualified"?

"She struck a blow against the patriarchy at First Data Corporation for three years and before that she eliminated a white male with a degree in Finance at Sun trust Bank"

"Fine she is hired. Put her in charge of 200 million American's private data and sign her up to attend the Women in Tech meeting next month"

Lib pretends to not know how the pressure for diversity leads to unqualified hires.

To let you know I don't care....Why put up a thread if you don't want people to comment on it?

No thanks, I'll stay if I wish and there is not a damn thing you can do about it....White boi..

Well, I'll be happy to respond to you if you have anything to say on the topic, moron.

YOu post anything else, of substance, and I'll be happy to address it seriously and honestly.
Do what you like, it's a free country...Eventhough you don't like freedom is no reason to deny anyone else of that freedom...

Do what you like, it's a free country...Eventhough you don't like freedom is no reason to deny anyone else of that freedom...

NOthing I have said supports your belief that I don't like Freedom.

That would be an internal delusion of yours. Nothing to do with me, or the topic.

My, you are adding SO MUCH to this thread.

"Is she qualified"?

Lib pretends to not know how the pressure for diversity leads to unqualified hires.
There are several reasons, each hiring is one a reason on it's own.. I hire people that work, no degree needed in my field and I will train you to earn more money..How another company operates is their business..

That would be an internal delusion of yours. Nothing to do with me, or the topic.

You must not like freedom for your fellow citizens to marry and copulate with who they choose..Your stigmatism only exposes your racist, bigoted view that you want to suppress that freedom..

"Is she qualified"?

There are several reasons, each hiring is one a reason on it's own.. I hire people that work, no degree needed in my field and I will train you to earn more money..How another company operates is their business..

It's their business until some asshole sues then because there aren't enough minorities in upper management.

THus, you get pressure to make sure there are enough brown faces around the table, no matter how many more qualified whites you had to fuck over, or how unqualified some of the faces might be.

"Is she qualified"?

It's their business until some asshole sues then because there aren't enough minorities in upper management.

THus, you get pressure to make sure there are enough brown faces around the table, no matter how many more qualified whites you had to fuck over, or how unqualified some of the faces might be.
Ain't life a bitch when a company hires someone that is incompetent, so you are saying you want only white incompetent people hired...

You must not like freedom for your fellow citizens to marry and copulate with who they choose..Your stigmatism only exposes your racist, bigoted view that you want to suppress that freedom..

I am not responsible for the voices in your head.

If you can hear me, and can reply to things I actually have said, I will be happy to discuss any rational comments.

"Is she qualified"?

Ain't life a bitch when a company hires someone that is incompetent, so you are saying you want only white incompetent people hired...

It is a bitch, and I don't want government force to encourage it.

Just look at Yahoo you anti diversity micro aggressors. Irrelevant and broke but no glass ceiling with Marissa Mayer in there.
And what Carly Fiona did for Hewlett Packard diversity is astounding..and only at the cost of 30,000 jobs! Well worth it for the cause and those mansplainers Hewlett and Packard be damned.
And Elizabeth Holmes wasn't she just Steve Jobs with breasts? Touted by the whitehouse for groundbreaking female leadership she only caused 9 billion dollars to evaporate for Theranos investors. But hey she was an inspiration to little girls...in a "world full of men". LINK

Not like that nasty old white patriarch Warren Buffet who makes his investors billions but refuses to embrace diversity. Just look at his Christmas picture...no diversity in the corporate Christmas photo! LINK Running a successful business is no excuse for ignoring diversity Warren...in fact it embarrasses the diversity warriors.

The US has never been a homogenous society, where in the hell did you dream that up?

It absolutely was. In both governance, and amongst those who would vote on how that governance operated. In fact... That is precisely how it was founded.

It absolutely was. In both governance, and amongst those who would vote on how that governance operated. In fact... That is precisely how it was founded.
Where in the Constitution did it say white folks only?

Ironically the intramural rivalry between competing european states during medieval times, and through the renaissance, was the crucible that developed white culture to the point that it became the envy of the world. On the whole... That was white politics.

Cannot give enough "winner" for this.

Ironically the intramural rivalry between competing european states during medieval times, and through the renaissance, was the crucible that developed white culture to the point that it became the envy of the world. On the whole... That was white politics.

Cannot give enough "winner" for this.
The Europeans liked the Chinese so much they sent emissaries to find the knowledge they lack and to teach the Chinese what they knew..The Chinese got European classes on astronomy and Europeans got noodles and gunpowder...Yeah, the Europeans couldn't figure out gunpowder on their own...
So the great European culture of kidnapping children and Kings for ransom during the crusades was envied by the world so much they kicked the crusaders out of the Levine and ended the crusades....

In biology, diversity is always an asset.

In biology, diversity always evaporates.

Dogs breeding with wolves in no way produces a better wolf. After three generations, the result will be neither dog nor wolf. There will be no diversity, merely mongrelism. You brought up biology, but facts do no support your thesis.

Forum List

Back