Dixie Chicks Perform with Background Portraying Donald Trump as the Devil

How do these dingbats make a living when they insist on pissing off their customers?

The Dixie Chicks kicked off their DCX MMXVI World Tour Friday in Cincinnati by performing in front of a massive backdrop showing Republican presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump with devil horns on his head and a satanic mustache and goatee.

Last night’s politically-charged performance wasn’t the first time the Texas-based country music band used their celebrity status to take shots at a major Republican party leader.

During a performance in London in 2003, Dixie Chicks lead singer Natalie Maines told the crowd that she was “ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas.” Maines’ attack on President George W. Bush led to music stations across the United States pulling the Chicks from their radio playlists.

Nearly 10 years after attacking Bush, Maines doubled down, saying, “I was right from the beginning.”

She later tweeted that she was right to attack Bush, calling her detractors “#dummies.”

The 41-year-old has bashed Trump before Friday’s night concert. The singer took to Twitter back in January and tossed out a recycled joke about Donald Trump’s hair.

Dixie who?

Country and Western act. Sold about 35 million albums. 25 million more than Ted Nugent....
Shitty manufactured teenybopper music Similar to Miley Cyrus's shit, controversy for sales no substance to it. Dumbass LOL

I have learned about Natalie Maines because she is a Howard Stern fan.....she's been on the show dozens of times. She's very, very intelligent and does not consider brain dead yahoos to be of any importance whatsoever when it comes to her career.

Last edited:
How do these dingbats make a living when they insist on pissing off their customers?

The Dixie Chicks kicked off their DCX MMXVI World Tour Friday in Cincinnati by performing in front of a massive backdrop showing Republican presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump with devil horns on his head and a satanic mustache and goatee.

Last night’s politically-charged performance wasn’t the first time the Texas-based country music band used their celebrity status to take shots at a major Republican party leader.

During a performance in London in 2003, Dixie Chicks lead singer Natalie Maines told the crowd that she was “ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas.” Maines’ attack on President George W. Bush led to music stations across the United States pulling the Chicks from their radio playlists.

Nearly 10 years after attacking Bush, Maines doubled down, saying, “I was right from the beginning.”

She later tweeted that she was right to attack Bush, calling her detractors “#dummies.”

The 41-year-old has bashed Trump before Friday’s night concert. The singer took to Twitter back in January and tossed out a recycled joke about Donald Trump’s hair.

Dixie who?

Country and Western act. Sold about 35 million albums. 25 million more than Ted Nugent....
Shitty manufactured teenybopper music Similar to Miley Cyrus's shit, controversy for sales no substance to it. Dumbass LOL
I don't think it's anything at all like bubblegum pop/country. I doubt the "teenybopper" crowd is into bluegrass and politics all that much.

I think they make beautiful music.
They CLEARLY arent very intelligent. How many millions did they miss out on all for the sake of insulting someone? There is a time & place for sharing your political leanings and on the job is not one of those places.
Evidently they are doing just great without Trump supporters. This should give you an idea how the election is going to turn out. :laugh:
Too stupid to get the point eh?
The point is that Trump supporters are typically low income white trash that cant afford to go to a Dixie Chick concert. They cant miss millions that were never there to begin with.
laugh.gif
Get out of your bubble lol

Whats a ticket to their show cost? 20....30 bucks?

Get real
:lol: What's the last concert you saw? Jefferson Starship? Try at least $60 with $12 beers

That's gay.

The Devil is much more clever than Trump.

Dixie who?

I know. I remember them well. They were pretty big in 2000, but then after they, or the one trash talked the Boosh they were disliked by the love it or leave it crowd. Not my type of music, but it was stupid all the shit they got by the Hannity types. On the flip side, Some times it's best to mix politics with the entertainment I guess. Meh, they may do pretty good this time around. Best wishes and all that.

That's gay.

The Devil is much more clever than Trump.

Josh Marshall @joshtpm
2016 RNC autopsy is going to be amazing if for no other reason how much they're now able to learn when so little body tissue remains.

2:02 PM - 5 Jun 2016

LOL the GOP has a "Tiger by the Tail"...Hold that Tiger you all LOL

GOP Worries Rise Amid Hostile Trump Comments

“A growing number of Republican lawmakers and strategists fear that Donald Trump’s hostile remarks about minorities and his unorthodox strategy have imperiled his campaign at the end of a five-week head start on Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton that they hoped would fortify him heading into the general election,” the Washington Post reports.

“Their concerns increased again Sunday after Trump said he thought a Muslim judge might treat him unfairly because he wants to temporarily ban most foreign Muslims from entering the country.”

New York Times: “Republicans, concerned about how his contentious statements could harm their ability to retain control of the Senate and have a detrimental effect in down-ballot races, have struggled with how to distance themselves from Mr. Trump’s language without alienating his die-hard voters.”

Apparently they need more controversy to make them semi relevant?

No doubt. It's been years since they've been relevant, and since they've already lost a huge percentage of Americans, might as well try to get back in the news anyway they can.

Evidently they are doing just great without Trump supporters. This should give you an idea how the election is going to turn out. :laugh:
Too stupid to get the point eh?
The point is that Trump supporters are typically low income white trash that cant afford to go to a Dixie Chick concert. They cant miss millions that were never there to begin with.
laugh.gif
Get out of your bubble lol

Whats a ticket to their show cost? 20....30 bucks?

Get real
I have no idea what their tickets cost. I only know its too expensive for you poor white trash to afford.
Now I'm poor white trash?

Could you be any more of a clueless douchebag?

Maybe, but he would have to really make a conscience effort to work at it.

They had their music pulled from airways & store shelves the last time they pulled this political shit.
It takes a special kind of stupid to repeat the very thing that cost you millions.
You remind me of how horrible those times were when bush was president and this country was really devided

without this thread i would have never known it

they must have lost a lot along the way

if anything this probably helps Trump

Forum List

Back