DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment

She was seen pathetic and weak as a first lady, ineffective as a senator and 60% of Americans think her work for her dear leader caused a reduction in our countries standing in the world. Not much of a reason to vote for the hag.

Last edited:
Defending her sleaze bag husband in spite of overwhelming evidence that he was a serial adulterer. Wait a minute, is that an accomplishment?

I am surprised, not, how the liberals have chimed in to point out her many accomplishments.

She is the perfect example of name recognition. She didn't know how to be a partner to Bill and yet the left wants her to run the country? We need to use her reset button and find someone with some sort of qualification. Our 8 year experiment with an unqualified person is soon coming to a close, let's not repeat the mistake.

Oh, by the way. No one on this site can either.

DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment | CNS News

Some said she had about a hundred moments of greatness when she served under President Obama - but, strangely, couldn't name a single accomplishment of hers, besides marrying Bill Clinton. - See more at: DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment | CNS News

CLASSIC. only try to post a direct video link:

DNC Members Can't Think of Single Hillary Achievement | MRCTV

She was seen pathetic and weak as a first lady, ineffective as a senator and 60% of Americans think her work for her dear leader caused a reduction in our countries standing in the world. Not much of a reason to vote for the hag.

nice blather.... would be nice if your comments had some basis in the real world.

now let's check out that reality:

1. one of the top hundred attorneys in the country even before her husband's ascent.

2. a powerful first lady who actually dealt in policy... unlike any other first lady (so i'm not sure where you get that "weak" BS.)

3. brilliant and well-liked as a senator (again, reality is important)

4. great secretary of state (notwithstanding your rightwingnut blather about "dear leader").

oh... and your calling her a "hag"?

no doubt the other rightwing misogynists will be so impressed with you.

of course, no one else in the world would be.

Last edited:
Oh, by the way. No one on this site can either.

DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment | CNS News

Some said she had about a hundred moments of greatness when she served under President Obama - but, strangely, couldn't name a single accomplishment of hers, besides marrying Bill Clinton. - See more at: DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment | CNS News

Her single most recognized accomplishment?

She followed the suggestions of the independent committee that laid out the issues she had with the running of her state department.

Yep. And she was proud of that one. She bragged in the hearing as to how they are making the suggested changes to avoid further issues under her leadership.

nice blather.... would be nice if your comments had some basis in the real world.

1. one of the top hundred attorneys in the country even before her husband's ascent.

A top attorney is an accomplishment as an attorney. Not an accomplishment as SoS

2. a powerful first lady who actually dealt in policy... unlike any other first lady (so i'm not sure where you get that "weak" BS.

Perhaps a well liked first lady but not an accomplishment as SoS

Brilliant is nice...but as a Senator what were her accomplishments?

4. great secretary of state (notwithstanding your rightwingnut blather about "dear leader").

Saying she was a great SoS is easy...until you need to back it up with facts...which you did not.

Well...I read your post several times and other than "opinion" you were unable to state a single accomplishment as Secretary of State.

Who could name a single accomplishment by Obama before he was elected? Those people don't care about stuff like that.

I honestly can.

Getting into Columbia and Harvard with what he admits was a poor performance, but won't show us, at Occidental.

Having successful book sales with a book jacket that makes the claim he was born in Kenya, although apparently he didn't know that is what it said. Right.

Being the editor of the Harvard Law Review and not really writing or publishing anything of his own like prior editors.

He lost a couple of elections at least Hillary is batting 100 percent.

I said this before and I say it again, Republicans should DREAM about DNC running Hillary against their candidate - she would even hand victory to Sarah Palin and I am willing to bet on that if it comes to it. And I am saying this with understanding that Sarah Palin is an equivalent of Al Bundy or Homer J. Simpson.

Who could name a single accomplishment by Obama before he was elected? Those people don't care about stuff like that.
He received a peace prize, can you name one AFTER he's been a president?
I can help - he armed terrorists in Libya, Syria, he bombed Libya, he continued Guantanamo bay concentration camps, continued wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, faked Bin Laden's assassination and the burial at sea, incited violent protests in Crimea Ukraine etc.
YOU go.

A top attorney is an accomplishment as an attorney. Not an accomplishment as SoS

2. a powerful first lady who actually dealt in policy... unlike any other first lady (so i'm not sure where you get that "weak" BS.

Perhaps a well liked first lady but not an accomplishment as SoS

Brilliant is nice...but as a Senator what were her accomplishments?

Saying she was a great SoS is easy...until you need to back it up with facts...which you did not.

Well...I read your post several times and other than "opinion" you were unable to state a single accomplishment as Secretary of State.

Beat me to the punch.

I find it rather ironic that a post supposedly containing a short list of Hilary's 'accomplishments' actually fails to identify a single act. not one. Just a bunch of she was a great...

Not why.

Well at last someone tried, failed but tried.

OK I will give you that for two years she was in the top 100, that is not her accomplishment that just a rating and that was only 2 years, besides who likes lawyers?: In 1988 and 1991, The National Law Journal named her one of the 100 most powerful lawyers in America.

Powerful first lady???? Really?? What did she actually accomplish as this powerful first lady? Oft Vince Foster? Here is the only accomplishment I remember her trying to accomplish while forgiving Bill: During Bill Clinton's 1992 presidential campaign, Hillary emerged as a dynamic and valued partner of her husband, and as president he named her to head the Task Force on National Health Reform (1993). The controversial commission produced a complicated plan which never came to the floor of either house. It was abandoned in September 1994. FAILURE

Great SOS??? Really, that is just an opinion stated it isn't an accomplishment. Tell us what she DID. She said she reset relations with the Russians now she is calling Putin a Nazi. Yeah great success. Must I remind you that when things like Benghazi go wrong it is usually the head that rolls. But all the head had to say is "what difference at this point does it make?" Difference to whom Hillary, the dead or the relatives to the dead?

So in your list you list ONE thing that maybe an accomplishment and that is being elected in a state she never lived, making her a carpetbagger. What did she accomplish in that roll? A flaming Democrat with national name recognition in a flaming blue state doesn't seem to be an insurmountable task. BTW she pay off her debt yet?

Here is something you may not have known: As a young woman, Hillary was active in young Republican groups and campaigned for Republican presidential nominee Barry Goldwater in 1964. She was inspired to work in some form of public service after hearing a speech in Chicago by the Reverend Martin Luther King, and became a Democrat in 1968.

Hillary Clinton Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

I said this before and I say it again, Republicans should DREAM about DNC running Hillary against their candidate - she would even hand victory to Sarah Palin and I am willing to bet on that if it comes to it. And I am saying this with understanding that Sarah Palin is an equivalent of Al Bundy or Homer J. Simpson.
Skip stopping in Vegas,

Forum List

Back