DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment

Let's see, being elected President is not greater than being elected Senator? Idiots here, total loons.

Hmmm. I checked it...checked it agiain.....and nowhere did I see my saying that being elected President is not greater than being elected Senator.

To the contrary, I referred to it as "a better job".

So it means one of two things...

1) You have a serious reading comprehension issue
2) You had absolutely nothing to counter what I DID say...so you opted to spew garbage.

Which one is it?
What you said was he wasn't Promoted, which is idiotic. Being elected to a higher office in this country is what's known as a Promotion.

OK.

I will play your silly reindeer game.

He was not simply promoted.

He opted to go back on his promise to complete his term as senator so he can do his best to achieve a promotion.

You know...only children debate like you do....well...children and Truthmatters.....

Hmmm. I checked it...checked it agiain.....and nowhere did I see my saying that being elected President is not greater than being elected Senator.

To the contrary, I referred to it as "a better job".

So it means one of two things...

1) You have a serious reading comprehension issue
2) You had absolutely nothing to counter what I DID say...so you opted to spew garbage.

Which one is it?
What you said was he wasn't Promoted, which is idiotic. Being elected to a higher office in this country is what's known as a Promotion.

OK.

I will play your silly reindeer game.

He was not simply promoted.

He opted to go back on his promise to complete his term as senator so he can do his best to achieve a promotion.

You know...only children debate like you do....well...children and Truthmatters.....
Terrible, just terrible. Imagine someone wanting to become President?

You are the kind of guy who whines because his mayor become governor. Now you can't just drop by and get your parking tickets fixed.

Let's see, being elected President is not greater than being elected Senator? Idiots here, total loons.

Being elected was due to a media fawning- not due to any real accomplishments of his own. The only real accomplishment I know of before is he always has been a great teleprompter orator.
Being elected IS the accomplishment you dumbbunny. There are no Job Requirements, just Old Enough and a Natural Born Citizen. That's it.
Actually, no. In a study by UCLA it was found that 18 out of 20 major media outlets lean and report left of center or further. Now don't tell me the way and what and content of their reports, reaching the masses does not influence the vote.

Last edited:
DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment
[1] Bullshit. Hillary is [2] 30 points ahead of the nearest republican contender. [3] Becoming the first female POTUS is an accomplishment equal to the first black POTUS. [4] Gag on that cons.
Please indicate which one of these you mentioned is an accomplishment. and are any of the below accomplishments as well:
1. I wiped my ass this morning
2. I ate green beans
3. I won elections New World Government - an Alternative to the New World Order
4. I fed my chickens
5. I walked my dogs
6. I insulted some people on USMB

Being elected was due to a media fawning- not due to any real accomplishments of his own. The only real accomplishment I know of before is he always has been a great teleprompter orator.
Being elected IS the accomplishment you dumbbunny. There are no Job Requirements, just Old Enough and a Natural Born Citizen. That's it.
Actually, no. In a study by UCLA it was found that 18 out of 20 major media outlets lean and report left of center or further. Now don't tell me the way and what and content of their reports, reaching the masses does not influence the vote.
Reporting the news, like education, leans left. What exactly does that have to do with the price of tea in China. If I remember correctly, and I do, Nixon, Reagan, Bush, and Bush all managed to get elected in the same period as Carter, Clinton, and Obama. If there's a trend there it's in your head not reality.

Oh, by the way. No one on this site can either.

DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment | CNS News

Some said she had about a hundred moments of greatness when she served under President Obama - but, strangely, couldn't name a single accomplishment of hers, besides marrying Bill Clinton. - See more at: DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment | CNS News

Hillary Clinton Can Stand On Her Own Accomplishments - US News

Even more hilarious is trying to get Republicans on the USMB to name a single accomplishment by their party in the last 15 years. I'm talking all Republicans. The entire party. Not just one falsely accused woman who Republicans hold in contempt.

When I see a link from a liberal and don't see a quote I know something is up. If you read the article is pretty much nothing but Opinion. The very first "accomplishment" they note is her failure with health care. Then they go on to say it laid the ground work for what happened 20 years later. Quite comical.

Now, tell me where in the world she helped the US image. Russua? Israel? the Sudan? China? Where exactly did this transformation take place? THAT should be what you provide not some BS about how she did it without specifics.

I noticed how you skipped over the part about "Republican Accomplishments". The only thing Republicans will attempt to take credit for is taking out Bin Laden. The guy they let go and stopped looking for.

Senator Clinton led a bipartisan effort to bring broadband access to rural communities. She cosponsored the 21st Century Nanotechnology Research and Development Act, which encourages research and development in the field of nanotechnology.[51] She included language in an energy bill to provide tax exempt bonding authority for environmentally-conscious construction projects,[52] and introduced an amendment that funds job creation to repair, renovate and modernize public schools.[52]

Clinton has enjoyed high approval ratings for her job as Senator within New York, reaching an all-time high of 72 to 74 percent approving (including half of Republicans) over 23 to 24 percent disapproving in December 2006, before her presidential campaign became active;[90][91] by August 2007, after a half year of campaigning, it was still 64 percent over 34 percent.[92]

United States Senate career of Hillary Rodham Clinton

Republicans will say she failed to reform health care. But sometimes, it takes a few failures before you can get enough votes to get past the "Let him die" Republicans.

Hillary Clinton Can Stand On Her Own Accomplishments - US News

Even more hilarious is trying to get Republicans on the USMB to name a single accomplishment by their party in the last 15 years. I'm talking all Republicans. The entire party. Not just one falsely accused woman who Republicans hold in contempt.

When I see a link from a liberal and don't see a quote I know something is up. If you read the article is pretty much nothing but Opinion. The very first "accomplishment" they note is her failure with health care. Then they go on to say it laid the ground work for what happened 20 years later. Quite comical.

Now, tell me where in the world she helped the US image. Russua? Israel? the Sudan? China? Where exactly did this transformation take place? THAT should be what you provide not some BS about how she did it without specifics.

I noticed how you skipped over the part about "Republican Accomplishments". The only thing Republicans will attempt to take credit for is taking out Bin Laden. The guy they let go and stopped looking for.

Well....lets see...

Republicans said that the ACA will likely not be deficit neutral. Obama said it will be.
It appears they were correct.

Republicans said that the ACA will result in people losing policies they liked. Obama said they wont.
It appears Republicans were right

Republicans said that most people who will NOT get subsidies will see their premiums rise. Obama said they will go down by 2500.
It appears republicans were right.

Republicans said it will be a good idea to delay the law for at least a year. Obama said no freaking way...and then proceeded to delay much of the law for as many as 3 years.
It appears republicans were right.

Well she did manage to avoid sniper fire in Bosnia.

Ah yes! Seems like I remember that. A landing under fire that was completely debunked by the pilot.

But she did destroy the lives of the women Bill raped and assualted.

Well she did manage to avoid sniper fire in Bosnia.

Ah yes! Seems like I remember that. A landing under fire that was completely debunked by the pilot.

But she did destroy the lives of the women Bill raped and assualted.
...and the files of her legal work in Arkansas disappeared from Vince Foster's office after his suicide for three years.

She was seen pathetic and weak as a first lady, ineffective as a senator and 60% of Americans think her work for her dear leader caused a reduction in our countries standing in the world. Not much of a reason to vote for the hag.

nice blather.... would be nice if your comments had some basis in the real world.

now let's check out that reality:

1. one of the top hundred attorneys in the country even before her husband's ascent.

A top attorney is an accomplishment as an attorney. Not an accomplishment as SoS

2. a powerful first lady who actually dealt in policy... unlike any other first lady (so i'm not sure where you get that "weak" BS.

Perhaps a well liked first lady but not an accomplishment as SoS

3. brilliant and well-liked as a senator (again, reality is important)

Brilliant is nice...but as a Senator what were her accomplishments?

4. great secretary of state (notwithstanding your rightwingnut blather about "dear leader").

Saying she was a great SoS is easy...until you need to back it up with facts...which you did not.

oh... and your calling her a "hag"?

no doubt the other rightwing misogynists will be so impressed with you.

of course, no one else in the world would be.

Well...I read your post several times and other than "opinion" you were unable to state a single accomplishment as Secretary of State.

puleeze....

what did condi accomplish other than not understanding the PDB of August 2001 or stupidly allowing the president to invade Baghdad.

try again.

the accomplishments of a secretary of state are often quiet. I can't help it if the neocon wackjobs keep trying to undermine our foreign policy.

and I was responding to the o/p... nice effort at changing goal posts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back