DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment

So I could be represented by 1 guy of 100, and they share power with another 435, or I could be represented by 1 guy who is equal to all 535 put together? Sure, I'll take the 1/535th representative please. Morons here, total morons.
He didn't really bother to do his job when he was part of the senate though. His 'did not vote' outnumber the yea or nay votes that he bothered to cast.

https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/9490/barack-obama-ii/?p=2#.UxiJxIXwplc
So what are you worried about then? Oh, you're not, you're just slinging mud and hoping it sticks.
I am supposed to be worried about something?

That was not mud, that was fact with a nice link showing you exactly what those votes were, how many were yea, nay and did not vote.

I am sorry if you cant handle facts and truth but don't fret - that is a common ailment of the hopelessly partisan.

He didn't really bother to do his job when he was part of the senate though. His 'did not vote' outnumber the yea or nay votes that he bothered to cast.

https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/9490/barack-obama-ii/?p=2#.UxiJxIXwplc
So what are you worried about then? Oh, you're not, you're just slinging mud and hoping it sticks.
I am supposed to be worried about something?

That was not mud, that was fact with a nice link showing you exactly what those votes were, how many were yea, nay and did not vote.

I am sorry if you cant handle facts and truth but don't fret - that is a common ailment of the hopelessly partisan.
So a guy who isn't good at his job, according to you, is elected to a higher position and leaves that job and that's supposed to be a problem? You got nothin'.

So I could be represented by 1 guy of 100, and they share power with another 435, or I could be represented by 1 guy who is equal to all 535 put together? Sure, I'll take the 1/535th representative please. Morons here, total morons.

What anyone should be worried about is what you heard in the video provided, oh wait you probably didn't hear anything.

Blind partisanship is just that and it is the problem with this country right now both on the right and on the left. But you see what the right is doing with the TeaParty candidates. They are taking out candidates in the primary and what do they get, crap thrown at them from the left. You all are scared of them but in reality they want what everyone better start wanting, finical responsibility. What does the left do? Keep repeating our mistakes by nominating the same old same old. Hillary is so yesterday let her fade in the glory the left has heaped upon her. An election will only drag her through the mud, or should cause she created a lot of mud.

DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment
Bullshit. Hillary is 30 points ahead of the nearest republican contender. Becoming the first female POTUS is an accomplishment equal to the first black POTUS. Gag on that cons.
gag on what? She is NOT the first female president. Are you seriously guessing the future in order to find an actual accomplishment? That is rather sad.

You know - you all have Google. you should have at least Googled one by now.

Cons are giving the White House to Hillary on a silver platter. The more you try to smear her, the more popular she becomes. This country doesn't want another asshole con for POTUS. Until the GOP learns that the "asshole ideology" is a loser strategy, the dems will keep winning the White House. The asshole bigots in the south is all you got.

He didn't want the vote to come back to bite him...
AKA Politics. Learn it. Reagan never tried to ban abortion, but he talked a good game. Politics.

Man are your arguments getting pathetic. Obama lied to you after doing nothing in the Senate other then running for President. It has nothing to do with Reagan it has nothing to do with Hillary it has everything to do with integrity of Obama and his supporters. No matter how high and mighty you act.

He didn't want the vote to come back to bite him...
AKA Politics. Learn it. Reagan never tried to ban abortion, but he talked a good game. Politics.

Man are your arguments getting pathetic. Obama lied to you after doing nothing in the Senate other then running for President. It has nothing to do with Reagan it has nothing to do with Hillary it has everything to do with integrity of Obama and his supporters. No matter how high and mighty you act.
Learn Politics, how the system REALLY works. You sound like a damn child.

you made a statement that did not address my post.

I simply said you are wrong. He was not promoted.

He left the responsibilities of his job that he promised to fulfill to completion so he can seek out a better job.

Whether or not that is better for his constituents is irrelevant to the promise he made.

His promise was that he will fulfill his responsibilities to completion....he never said..."unless I get a better job"
Let's see, being elected President is not greater than being elected Senator? Idiots here, total loons.

Let's see, all he really had to do is fulfill his promise and finish his term. He would have been reelected, gained the experience he admitted to not having and would have then ran for president. The experience he so needed was how Washington worked. How to compromise. How to run a government. Reagan understood and that is why he did what he did with a democrat majority. Obama never took the time to learn and that is why we are where we are.

I realize it is a pipe dream to think that there is integrity in politics.

you made a statement that did not address my post.

I simply said you are wrong. He was not promoted.

He left the responsibilities of his job that he promised to fulfill to completion so he can seek out a better job.

Whether or not that is better for his constituents is irrelevant to the promise he made.

His promise was that he will fulfill his responsibilities to completion....he never said..."unless I get a better job"
Let's see, being elected President is not greater than being elected Senator? Idiots here, total loons.

Let's see, all he really had to do is fulfill his promise and finish his term. He would have been reelected, gained the experience he admitted to not having and would have then ran for president. The experience he so needed was how Washington worked. How to compromise. How to run a government. Reagan understood and that is why he did what he did with a democrat majority. Obama never took the time to learn and that is why we are where we are.
If he hadn't run, Clinton would be President right now. Would that have been better for you?

Good, because yes it is. Moving on.

Oh, by the way. No one on this site can either.

DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment | CNS News

Some said she had about a hundred moments of greatness when she served under President Obama - but, strangely, couldn't name a single accomplishment of hers, besides marrying Bill Clinton. - See more at: DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment | CNS News

Hillary Clinton Can Stand On Her Own Accomplishments - US News

Even more hilarious is trying to get Republicans on the USMB to name a single accomplishment by their party in the last 15 years. I'm talking all Republicans. The entire party. Not just one falsely accused woman who Republicans hold in contempt.

If he hadn't run, Clinton would be President right now. Would that have been better for you?

I can't know but if she did the same things certainly not, or it wouldn't matter because it is apparent to me that the left is destroying the country. Whether by design or they are stuck on stupid I can't know.

Bullshit. Hillary is 30 points ahead of the nearest republican contender. Becoming the first female POTUS is an accomplishment equal to the first black POTUS. Gag on that cons.
gag on what? She is NOT the first female president. Are you seriously guessing the future in order to find an actual accomplishment? That is rather sad.

Cons are giving the White House to Hillary on a silver platter. The more you try to smear her, the more popular she becomes. This country doesn't want another asshole con for POTUS. Until the GOP learns that the "asshole ideology" is a loser strategy, the dems will keep winning the White House. The asshole bigots in the south is all you got.
So that's still a no. Cant actually think of any yet...

Good, because yes it is. Moving on.

There are people in politics with integrity. Those without it simply can't see it.

Do you see integrity when a politician lies to you even if it is politically expedient for them to do so? I know of men in politics with integrity but apparently some other posters see none or don't think it matters if it is politics.

So that's still a no. Cant actually think of any yet...

I just thought of one. She somehow has convinced the democrats that she would be a great POTUS. Smoke and mirrors for sure. As the video shows that is what they think they just can't think of why. Zombies think like that.

I can't know but if she did the same things certainly not, or it wouldn't matter because it is apparent to me that the left is destroying the country.
I disagree. And we're in power so now what do you do?

I guess all we can do is enjoy the ride down the drain. The American people are smart enough, you won't be in power for much longer. The worm will turn as it always does. But if we keep the same people in Washington, like Hillary, nothing will change but the name.

Forum List

Back