DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment

Who could name a single accomplishment by Obama before he was elected? Those people don't care about stuff like that.

I honestly can.

Getting into Columbia and Harvard with what he admits was a poor performance, but won't show us, at Occidental.

Having successful book sales with a book jacket that makes the claim he was born in Kenya, although apparently he didn't know that is what it said. Right.

Being the editor of the Harvard Law Review and not really writing or publishing anything of his own like prior editors.

He lost a couple of elections at least Hillary is batting 100 percent.

He graduated from Columbia.
Barack Obama - WikiCU, the Columbia University wiki encyclopedia

He graduated from Harvard, with Honors.
Notable Graduates | Harvard University

He became a lawyer.
Obama's law days effective but brief - Los Angeles Times

And a bestselling Author of 2 books.
The Audacity of Hope - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barack Obama (Author of Dreams from My Father)

He became a Senator.
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/03/politics/campaign/03senate.html?_r=0

He became a 2 term President.
Obama reelected as president - The Washington Post
Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments by Paul Glastris, Ryan Cooper, and Siyu Hu | The Washington Monthly

He did a heck of alot more than the traitorous schmuck in your avatar.

Who could name a single accomplishment by Obama before he was elected? Those people don't care about stuff like that.
He received a peace prize, can you name one AFTER he's been a president?
I can help - he armed terrorists in Libya, Syria, he bombed Libya, he continued Guantanamo bay concentration camps, continued wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, faked Bin Laden's assassination and the burial at sea, incited violent protests in Crimea Ukraine etc.
YOU go.

At least get history straight. He won the prize after being elected. The awarded him with a hope and a prayer, I wonder if they now want a refund.
BTW he accomplished nothing, other then being elected, to win the PP.

OSLO — The announcement drew gasps of surprise and cries of too much, too soon. Yet President Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize on Friday because the judges found his promise of disarmament and diplomacy too good to ignore.

The five-member Norwegian Nobel Committee – four of whom spoke to The Associated Press, said awarding Obama the peace prize could be seen as an early vote of confidence intended to build global support for the policies of his young administration.

They lauded the change in global mood wrought by Obama's calls for peace and cooperation, and praised his pledges to reduce the world stock of nuclear arms, ease U.S. conflicts with Muslim nations and strengthen its role in combating climate change.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/09/obama-wins-nobel-peace-pr_n_314907.html

I honestly can.

Getting into Columbia and Harvard with what he admits was a poor performance, but won't show us, at Occidental.

Having successful book sales with a book jacket that makes the claim he was born in Kenya, although apparently he didn't know that is what it said. Right.

Being the editor of the Harvard Law Review and not really writing or publishing anything of his own like prior editors.

He became a lawyer.

He became a Senator.

Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments by Paul Glastris, Ryan Cooper, and Siyu Hu | The Washington Monthly

He was elected Senator and promised YOU he would not quit, if you live in Illinois, then broke that promise.

But this is about Hillary.

I can help - he armed terrorists in Libya, Syria, he bombed Libya, he continued Guantanamo bay concentration camps, continued wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, faked Bin Laden's assassination and the burial at sea, incited violent protests in Crimea Ukraine etc.
YOU go.
He received a peace prize for being black. Hardly an accomplishment.

He was elected Senator and promised YOU he would not quit, if you live in Illinois, then broke that promise.
He was promoted. He didn't quit to go get the big bucks from Fox.

He made a promise, she never did. He was not hounded by the MSM and the misogynist left, she was. He lied to his constituents that don't care because lies with democrats are common, she didn't lie.

So when he said he was not experience enough to run for POTUS and then did, what changed? We told you the same thing and boy have we been proved correct, him too.

Bullshit. Hillary is 30 points ahead of the nearest republican contender. Becoming the first female POTUS is an accomplishment equal to the first black POTUS. Gag on that cons.

I said this before and I say it again, Republicans should DREAM about DNC running Hillary against their candidate - she would even hand victory to Sarah Palin and I am willing to bet on that if it comes to it. And I am saying this with understanding that Sarah Palin is an equivalent of Al Bundy or Homer J. Simpson.
Skip stopping in Vegas,
Only time I ever stopped AND GAMBLED in Vegas was at the airport waiting for a connecting flight, AND I won $300.

I honestly can.

He became a lawyer.

He became a Senator.

But you are unable to list any major accomplishment as a lawyer, senator or President.

Well, the ACA I suppose.

How is THAT accomplishment working out?

(just an FYI...anyone can pass legislation with a majority in both houses that benefits 1/5 of the population at the cost to 4/5 of the population....especially when you promise it will not affect the other 4/5 when you know it will)

Wrong.

He was not promoted.

He continued to get paid for his job he promised to never leave, but left his responsibilities, so he can seek out a better job.
So I could be represented by 1 guy of 100, and they share power with another 435, or I could be represented by 1 guy who is equal to all 535 put together? Sure, I'll take the 1/535th representative please. Morons here, total morons.

Bullshit. Hillary is 30 points ahead of the nearest republican contender. Becoming the first female POTUS is an accomplishment equal to the first black POTUS. Gag on that cons.
gag on what? She is NOT the first female president. Are you seriously guessing the future in order to find an actual accomplishment? That is rather sad.

You know - you all have Google. you should have at least Googled one by now.

Wrong.

He was not promoted.

He continued to get paid for his job he promised to never leave, but left his responsibilities, so he can seek out a better job.
So I could be represented by 1 guy of 100, and they share power with another 435, or I could be represented by 1 guy who is equal to all 535 put together? Sure, I'll take the 1/535th representative please. Morons here, total morons.
He didn't really bother to do his job when he was part of the senate though. His 'did not vote' outnumber the yea or nay votes that he bothered to cast.

https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/9490/barack-obama-ii/?p=2#.UxiJxIXwplc

YOU go.
He received a peace prize for being black. Hardly an accomplishment.

That may have been part of it but it was mostly an image constructed of his rhetoric, skin color and the rascist views of the committee that somehow electing a black man means peace. As if he identifies with the common man. Why they would think that of this president is beyond understanding. His "reported" history is not exactly the black experience nor even the white experience.

Wrong.

He was not promoted.

He didn't really bother to do his job when he was part of the senate though. His 'did not vote' outnumber the yea or nay votes that he bothered to cast.

https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/9490/barack-obama-ii/?p=2#.UxiJxIXwplc
So what are you worried about then? Oh, you're not, you're just slinging mud and hoping it sticks.

Wrong.

He was not promoted.

you made a statement that did not address my post.

I simply said you are wrong. He was not promoted.

He left the responsibilities of his job that he promised to fulfill to completion so he can seek out a better job.

Whether or not that is better for his constituents is irrelevant to the promise he made.

His promise was that he will fulfill his responsibilities to completion....he never said..."unless I get a better job"

Wrong.

He was not promoted.

Or, a man could stick to what he promised, that would take integrity.
What is laughable is he gave the reason not to run and that never changed.

that said his broken promise is off topic to this thread about Hillary and her lack of accomplishments.

Becoming the first black president or first female president is not an accomplishment of the individual..

It is an accomplishment of the American electorate.

Unless, of course, you believe a black man or a woman are not worthy of it...so if they get it, it is a major accomplishment.

And by the way.....Hillary is right now a citizen. She is not the first female president.

Wrong.

He was not promoted.

This is still off thread topic but I did laugh when I saw this on your link. I do check all links right or left.

Dec. 18, 2007 S Amdt 3875 Iraq Withdrawal Amendment Senate Co-sponsor
Dec. 18, 2007 S Amdt 3875 Iraq Withdrawal Amendment Amendment Rejected - Senate
(24 - 71) Did Not Vote

He didn't even vote for the bill he co-sponsored, what a freakin' hypocrite. You know why of course. He didn't want the vote to come back to bite him so he did the cowards thing. Why in the hell d anti-war people think he did so great?

Wrong.

He was not promoted.

you made a statement that did not address my post.

I simply said you are wrong. He was not promoted.

He left the responsibilities of his job that he promised to fulfill to completion so he can seek out a better job.

Whether or not that is better for his constituents is irrelevant to the promise he made.

His promise was that he will fulfill his responsibilities to completion....he never said..."unless I get a better job"
Let's see, being elected President is not greater than being elected Senator? Idiots here, total loons.

Forum List

Back