DNC Chair makes it official -- there is no room for pro-lifers in the Democrat Party

Making the Democrats the first official pro-genocide party since the Communists and the Nazis.

That's gonna hurt them more than they already are hurt in the Midwest, and in wherever they still have clout in the South.

I wonder how the Black Churches are going to take this news....

Democrats better hope they are right and there is no God.

That's gonna hurt them more than they already are hurt in the Midwest, and in wherever they still have clout in the South.

I wonder how the Black Churches are going to take this news....
They've already abandoned anyone who isn't a complete left-wing nutcase. Next election, their power will shrink down even more. At some point the Democrat Party will die, and a new, more reasonable centralist party will form.

All Catholics should be on notice that it is a mortal sin to vote for a political party that openly states that there is no room in its ranks for people who oppose abortion.

The American left HATES DEBATE.

Maybe that is why CNN gave the debate questions to Hillary before the debate....

The baby killers who run the Democrat Party have made it clear, pro-lifers, you are NOT WANTED.

DNC Chair Calls for Abortion Rights Litmus Test for Democrats
You're an idiot.....

Every Democrat, like every American, should support a woman’s right to make her own choices about her body and her health
While I tend to agree with that, with angst, I could never jump on board with the dems all the way. If the left had their way we'd have the whole one minute before the baby enters the birth canal situation. Which is just plain barbarism.

The baby killers who run the Democrat Party have made it clear, pro-lifers, you are NOT WANTED.

You're an idiot.....

Every Democrat, like every American, should support a woman’s right to make her own choices about her body and her health
While I tend to agree with that, with angst, I could never jump on board with the dems all the way. If the left had their way we'd have the whole one minute before the baby enters the birth canal situation. Which is just plain barbarism.
And you are free to make that choice.......

My daughter will make hers.......and anyone getting into that mix will get a dose of her daddy.

You're an idiot.....

And you are free to make that choice.......

My daughter will make hers.......and anyone getting into that mix will get a dose of her daddy.
Third trimester, at least, should remain illegal, utter barbarism. It's too bad the babies daddy doesn't try to protect his child.

Forum List

Back