DNC: Trump Administration Bad For Hispanics

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
A wise wonk posited six rules that explain the Democrats/Leftists.

The one that covers this situation is rule #1:
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Case in point.....Tom Perez, Chair of the Democratic National Committee, was interviewed on Spanish TV, and managed to ram his foot into his own mouth...and prove Rule #1

1."Tom Perez Fumbles to Explain How Dems Can Compete With Trump’s Record-Low Hispanic Unemployment Rate

2. ...Perez was stumped when a Univision anchor Patricia Janiot asked him how Democrats could argue against President Donald Trump's record-low Hispanic unemployment rate.

3. "Mr. Perez, President Trump has achieved something important, especially for Latinos, which is to reduce the unemployment rate to historic lows," she said. "How then can the Democrats compete with a president that has been beneficial to Latinos on economic matters?”

4. It was obvious Perez was caught off guard by the question. He naturally went to typical liberal talking points about how the rich get richer and poor get poorer.

5. “The economic situation in the United States is excellent for the wealthy like Trump,” Perez explained. “But the economic situation is still bad for our community, and that’s why we have to elect Democrats.”

6. The Hispanic unemployment rate currently sits at 4.2 percent, the White House revealed back in September.

7. Even the mainstream media, who hates President Trump and everything he stands for, had to give him credit for the achievement.

8. “The total economic output of Latinos in the United States was $2.3 trillion in 2017, up from $2.1 trillion, according to a new report," MSNBC reported last month.

9. "The Hispanic women unemployment rate was 3.8% in September and the Black adult women jobless rate was 4.6%," CNBC reported in October.

10."Hispanic unemployment fell to 3.9%, setting a record low, while black unemployment remained at a record low of 5.5%," CNN reported back in September.

Perez had no response to Janiot's question because there's no adequate response."
Tom Perez Fumbles to Explain How Dems Can Compete With Trump’s Record-Low Hispanic Unemployment Rate

Trump is doing a great job with the economy....so far. However, those tax cuts will eventually need to be repealed or the US economy crashes. Trump is living well on the credit cards, i.e. borrowing money. The $1T budget deficit is not sustainable. When the economy is strong, we should be paying down the Debt, not adding to it.

Trump is doing a great job with the economy....so far. However, those tax cuts will eventually need to be repealed or the US economy crashes. Trump is living well on the credit cards, i.e. borrowing money. The $1T budget deficit is not sustainable. When the economy is strong, we should be paying down the Debt, not adding to it.

Why repeal rewards for our best citizens...why not cut spending instead?
The tax cuts MAY cost $1.5T over a decade...we spend $100B per year on wetbacks...why not start by cutting that?

DNC: Trump Administration Bad For Hispanics

Hispanics are moving towards Trump in huge numbers....they like good jobs and solid borders too....

Much of the deficit being added to the national debt
is coming from Obamacare funding that didn't kick in
until AFTER Obama left office...on top of,
the debt that wasn't figured in by the failure of Obamacare

PC, I'm still unclear on why someone that desperately wanted to get out from under progressive control would come to another country and want to be under more progressive control and vote for more of it. it doesn't pass my smell test. just saying.

'Lowest Minority Unemployment In Recorded History.'

Democrats: 'Trump is bad for Hispanics'.

Bwuhahahahahahaha!

PC, I'm still unclear on why someone that desperately wanted to get out from under progressive control would come to another country and want to be under more progressive control and vote for more of it. it doesn't pass my smell test. just saying.

Really hard to throw off the government school indoctrination.

May need an 'Anti-Government Schooling 12-Step Program.'

unnaturally born is perhaps correct but human and monkey cross breeds are not yet that common and with this kind of brain washing you may need a 144 step program to straighten out this mess.

Forum List

Back