DNC Ukraine Operative Visited WH 27 Times

Who cares, not I, and I will vote for Biden or Amy , whoever is in the lead, no matter if Biden killed a person on 5th AVE NY.
Coyote and you were saying only the Trumpers were like this.

like I said, both sides have their idiots dug in. screaming at the other side for the same things your side does isn't helping overall.

Human nature. It's not as partisan as we think :dunno:

If Biden killed a person and still ran, and it was Biden and Trump.

I would not vote for either.

It would be a write in.
but you keep trying to pose all Trump supporters as willing to do this. I hear it all the time from you.

NOW it's human nature OF WHICH I've always said

Agree. I get as frustrated by the Trumpists as you do by the left.

Who cares, not I, and I will vote for Biden or Amy , whoever is in the lead, no matter if Biden killed a person on 5th AVE NY.

like I said, both sides have their idiots dug in. screaming at the other side for the same things your side does isn't helping overall.

But iceberg - none of that excuses what Trump APPEARS to have done. Even the Republicans aren't...they're main defense seems to be ya...it's not good but it's not impeachable.

Impeachment should not be easy. Nixon should have been. That was an abuse of power. Clinton - should not have been. Trump - I do not yet know, but I support the inquiry. What he did was enough to provoke an inquiry and we would not have gotten the testimony otherwise. It would have been blocked. If the Dems had pushed impeachment based on Mueller - I would have opposed it. Not that I think he didn't obstruct, or behave badly, but it is not impeachable. You may not like Pelosi but she is savvy, experienced, and has the political know how to control a fractious caucus.

What does he appear to have done Coyote?

He appears to have abused his power in an attempt to coerce a foreign leader to attack a personal political opponent. And that is wrong in my book.

There are millions of voters who are as polarized as much as you are in both parties

You know it because its all lies like they lied about Hillary.
Even Comey said Hillary broke the law. Then he declared she ‘didn’t mean it’ so took the role of Prosecution and declared no charges to be filed.

And Mueller refused to clear Trump of obstruction of justice - the only reason he wasn't prosecuted is his AG declared a sitting president can't be indicted. Any other person would have been.

But iceberg - none of that excuses what Trump APPEARS to have done. Even the Republicans aren't...they're main defense seems to be ya...it's not good but it's not impeachable.

Impeachment should not be easy. Nixon should have been. That was an abuse of power. Clinton - should not have been. Trump - I do not yet know, but I support the inquiry. What he did was enough to provoke an inquiry and we would not have gotten the testimony otherwise. It would have been blocked. If the Dems had pushed impeachment based on Mueller - I would have opposed it. Not that I think he didn't obstruct, or behave badly, but it is not impeachable. You may not like Pelosi but she is savvy, experienced, and has the political know how to control a fractious caucus.
but I support the inquiry

Which of the six witch hunts do you support? Or are you waiting for lucky number 7?

Which ones do you mean?

White Water
Benghazi
Clinton Emails
Fast and Furious
Clinton Foundation
or...these?

There are millions of voters who are as polarized as much as you are in both parties

Even Comey said Hillary broke the law. Then he declared she ‘didn’t mean it’ so took the role of Prosecution and declared no charges to be filed.
That's true. But Comey's first role as a deep state election fixer and coup leader was to protect Hillary. He should be in jail soon if there is any justice at all in this country.

"Obama — who also gave a stand-down order on stopping alleged Russian hacking..."
Sadly, you've been duped again.

"President Donald Trump's reelection campaign said in a new ad that President Barack Obama failed to counter Russian election interference and "just watched it happen" — but the video misleadingly used a clip of Obama's top cyber adviser to make its point.

The two-minute ad includes a brief clip of former White House cyber coordinator Michael Daniel telling the Senate Intelligence Committee that the administration's cyber retaliation plans "were put on the back burner" — confirming a Yahoo News story that said former national security adviser Susan Rice told Daniel, "Don't get ahead of us."

But the ad implies that Daniel was referring to response measures in general, while Daniel's other comments at the June 20, 2018, hearing make clear that he was referring only to retaliatory measures.

During the hearing, Daniel told Sen. Jim Risch (R-Idaho) that the National Security Council's cyber team simply "shifted our focus" to prioritize "protecting the electoral infrastructure" and gaining "visibility" into Russia's actions."

So if this is a fact
Under Obama, Democrat Witness Fiona Hill Argued Against Lethal Aid For Ukraine

How can any thinking person believe anything this stuck up feminist says about holding up aid to Ukraine. It is all such a con. Oh yeah and in her past life she worked for a George Soros outfit. But she has no bias, yeah right.

Why do you call her a stuck up feminist? You never heard of her before.

She has worked under multiple administrations - Republican and Democrat.

Is this another example of your typical smear the character of those who speak up against Trump?

FBI Director Comey did not state that she broke any law.

Another false narrative by an ever-trumper.
“Comey noted that in order to prosecute a person for mishandling classified information, prosecutors would be required to prove willfulness (a very high bar) or "gross negligence". While "I see evidence of great carelessness," Comey said, "noreasonable prosecutor would bring this case" on those grounds.”
FBI Director James Comey testifies on decision not to prosecute Hillary Clinton

How many drunk drivers intend to kill a family in an intersection?
no one driving home drunk intends to kill anyone. just not get caught.

no one seems to like it when their fast n loose rules to implicating the other come home to them in the end.
And according to Comey the drunk who blew thru a red light killing a family of four shouldn’t be prosecuted.

No intent.

Do you seriously think there is an equivalency between mishandling email and killing a family of four?

No wonder you guys are so nuts.

And Mueller refused to clear Trump of obstruction of justice - the only reason he wasn't prosecuted is his AG declared a sitting president can't be indicted. Any other person would have been.
In America we do not prove innocence, Commie.

Not true

Comey claimed hillary had no criminal intent when she broke the law

“Comey noted that in order to prosecute a person for mishandling classified information, prosecutors would be required to prove willfulness (a very high bar) or "gross negligence". While "I see evidence of great carelessness," Comey said, "noreasonable prosecutor would bring this case" on those grounds.”

no one seems to like it when their fast n loose rules to implicating the other come home to them in the end.
And according to Comey the drunk who blew thru a red light killing a family of four shouldn’t be prosecuted.

No intent.

Do you seriously think there is an equivalency between mishandling email and killing a family of four?

How many government employees did she get killed by exposing them? At least 4 in Libya we know about.

Apples and oranges dude.

What law did Comey say Clinton broke?

Also, would "evidence of great carelessness" include a president talking on a WhatsApp phone?
Mishandling of classified information by posting it on her private server

Apples and oranges dude.

What law did Comey say Clinton broke?

Also, would "evidence of great carelessness" include a president talking on a WhatsApp phone?
if everything was based on "carelessness" then what difference does intent make? carelessness isn't against the law.

so again, you're defending someone deleting 33k pieces of potential evidence but not giving that same leeway to others.

that's how trump got elected.
Carelessness is against the law

Particularly when it involves classified information

"Obama — who also gave a stand-down order on stopping alleged Russian hacking..."

"President Donald Trump's reelection campaign said in a new ad that President Barack Obama failed to counter Russian election interference and "just watched it happen" — but the video misleadingly used a clip of Obama's top cyber adviser to make its point.

The two-minute ad includes a brief clip of former White House cyber coordinator Michael Daniel telling the Senate Intelligence Committee that the administration's cyber retaliation plans "were put on the back burner" — confirming a Yahoo News story that said former national security adviser Susan Rice told Daniel, "Don't get ahead of us."

But the ad implies that Daniel was referring to response measures in general, while Daniel's other comments at the June 20, 2018, hearing make clear that he was referring only to retaliatory measures.

During the hearing, Daniel told Sen. Jim Risch (R-Idaho) that the National Security Council's cyber team simply "shifted our focus" to prioritize "protecting the electoral infrastructure" and gaining "visibility" into Russia's actions."
Ignoramus.
Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016

No intent.

NSA contractor accused of leaking secrets, pleads guilty to mishandling government documents
Under the terms of her plea agreement, Winner faces a likely sentence of 63 months in prison

Ex-NSA ‘leaker’ Reality Winner pleads guilty to mishandling documents

Mueller is a Deep State hack

His assignment was to get trump and he failed

Last edited:

Not true

Comey claimed hillary had no criminal intent when she broke the law
Federal law makes it a crime for a trusted U.S. official to “knowingly and willfully” disclose or transmit secret information to an “unauthorized person.” A second law makes it a crime to “remove” secret documents kept by the government or to allow them to be stolen through “gross negligence.”

Neither law applies clearly or directly to what FBI Director James B. Comey described Tuesday as Hillary Clinton’s “extremely careless” handling of classified emails that were sent through her private system when she was the secretary of State.

“It’s just not a crime under current law to do nothing more than share sensitive information over unsecured networks,” said Stephen Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas. “Maybe it should be, but that’s something for Congress to decide going forward.”

Comey made clear, Vladeck said, that “however much we might want federal law to make her carelessness a crime, nothing she did falls within the letter of the relevant federal criminal statutes.”

Why the FBI concluded Hillary Clinton's email practices did not rise to the level of criminal charges
WHY INTENT, NOT GROSS NEGLIGENCE, IS THE STANDARD IN CLINTON CASE
Why Intent, Not Gross Negligence, is the Standard in Clinton Case

Right

Obama asked the russians nicely to please behave

Forum List

Back