DNC Ukraine Operative Visited WH 27 Times

There are millions of voters who are as polarized as much as you are in both parties

You know it because its all lies like they lied about Hillary.
Even Comey said Hillary broke the law. Then he declared she ‘didn’t mean it’ so took the role of Prosecution and declared no charges to be filed.

FBI Director Comey did not state that she broke any law.

Another false narrative by an ever-trumper.
Not true

Comey claimed hillary had no criminal intent when she broke the law
Federal law makes it a crime for a trusted U.S. official to “knowingly and willfully” disclose or transmit secret information to an “unauthorized person.” A second law makes it a crime to “remove” secret documents kept by the government or to allow them to be stolen through “gross negligence.”

Neither law applies clearly or directly to what FBI Director James B. Comey described Tuesday as Hillary Clinton’s “extremely careless” handling of classified emails that were sent through her private system when she was the secretary of State.

“It’s just not a crime under current law to do nothing more than share sensitive information over unsecured networks,” said Stephen Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas. “Maybe it should be, but that’s something for Congress to decide going forward.”

Comey made clear, Vladeck said, that “however much we might want federal law to make her carelessness a crime, nothing she did falls within the letter of the relevant federal criminal statutes.”

Why the FBI concluded Hillary Clinton's email practices did not rise to the level of criminal charges
WHY INTENT, NOT GROSS NEGLIGENCE, IS THE STANDARD IN CLINTON CASE
Why Intent, Not Gross Negligence, is the Standard in Clinton Case
She intentionally mishandled the secret information. So she’s guilty.

There are millions of voters who are as polarized as much as you are in both parties

Even Comey said Hillary broke the law. Then he declared she ‘didn’t mean it’ so took the role of Prosecution and declared no charges to be filed.

Not true

Federal law makes it a crime for a trusted U.S. official to “knowingly and willfully” disclose or transmit secret information to an “unauthorized person.” A second law makes it a crime to “remove” secret documents kept by the government or to allow them to be stolen through “gross negligence.”

Neither law applies clearly or directly to what FBI Director James B. Comey described Tuesday as Hillary Clinton’s “extremely careless” handling of classified emails that were sent through her private system when she was the secretary of State.

“It’s just not a crime under current law to do nothing more than share sensitive information over unsecured networks,” said Stephen Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas. “Maybe it should be, but that’s something for Congress to decide going forward.”

Comey made clear, Vladeck said, that “however much we might want federal law to make her carelessness a crime, nothing she did falls within the letter of the relevant federal criminal statutes.”

Why the FBI concluded Hillary Clinton's email practices did not rise to the level of criminal charges
liberals want to protect hillsry and destroy trump

Soypu turn a blind eye to gross negligence by hillary when she was sec of state

What the FBI agent did with his chinese spy girlfriend was no worse thst what hillary did

Not true

She intentionally mishandled the secret information. So she’s guilty.
Liberals will argue that we cant read her mond to prove intent

Thats why they pretend that goss negligence is not a crime when democrat swamp rats do it

Liberals want to protect the republic. If that happens to destroy Trump......so be it.
I’m sure liberals believe they are doing Gods work

Which is as close to admitting there is a God that most of them will ever come

But you are destroying the republic

Liberals want to protect the republic. If that happens to destroy Trump......so be it.

I'm a liberal. I don't think I'm doing god's work. I don't believe there is a god.
What's happening is Dems are trying to check abuses of power, corruption, and the fundamentally anti-democratic actions of this admin. Don is systematically tearing down all the institutional norms this country was founded on. He's creating the kind of anarchy the white nationalist Steve Bannon promotes.

Who cares, not I, and I will vote for Biden or Amy , whoever is in the lead, no matter if Biden killed a person on 5th AVE NY.

And Mueller refused to clear Trump of obstruction of justice - the only reason he wasn't prosecuted is his AG declared a sitting president can't be indicted. Any other person would have been.
In America we do not prove innocence, Commie.

In America, we apply that equally asshole. Let me know when you apply it to Clinton.

“Comey noted that in order to prosecute a person for mishandling classified information, prosecutors would be required to prove willfulness (a very high bar) or "gross negligence". While "I see evidence of great carelessness," Comey said, "noreasonable prosecutor would bring this case" on those grounds.”
FBI Director James Comey testifies on decision not to prosecute Hillary Clinton

How many drunk drivers intend to kill a family in an intersection?
no one driving home drunk intends to kill anyone. just not get caught.

no one seems to like it when their fast n loose rules to implicating the other come home to them in the end.
And according to Comey the drunk who blew thru a red light killing a family of four shouldn’t be prosecuted.

No intent.

Do you seriously think there is an equivalency between mishandling email and killing a family of four?

No wonder you guys are so nuts.
NSA contractor accused of leaking secrets, pleads guilty to mishandling government documents
Under the terms of her plea agreement, Winner faces a likely sentence of 63 months in prison

Ex-NSA ‘leaker’ Reality Winner pleads guilty to mishandling documents

Nice dodge. So you draw another false equivelency between Winner and Clinton to support your initial equivalency that mishandling email is equivalent to murder.

Clinton email probe finds no deliberate mishandling of classified information

I'm a liberal. I don't think I'm doing god's work. I don't believe there is a god.
What's happening is Dems are trying to check abuses of power, corruption, and the fundamentally anti-democratic actions of this admin. Don is systematically tearing down all the institutional norms this country was founded on. He's creating the kind of anarchy the white nationalist Steve Bannon promotes.

Thats what I was implying

As for trump liberals have been played by the Deep State and its allies in the lib media and the democrat party

You started out hating trump because he was outrageously in your face

Then frustration set in as he climbed in the polls and won the republican primary

By the time he was sworn in the liberal mob needed shrinks and petting ponies to get through the day

And you have been praying to the oak tree in your back yard for any excuse to impeach him

Which the lying lib media was happy to supply

And Mueller refused to clear Trump of obstruction of justice - the only reason he wasn't prosecuted is his AG declared a sitting president can't be indicted. Any other person would have been.
In America we do not prove innocence, Commie.

In America, we apply that equally asshole. Let me know when you apply it to Clinton.
Do you ever let anyone disagree with you without getting angry and insulting?

“Comey noted that in order to prosecute a person for mishandling classified information, prosecutors would be required to prove willfulness (a very high bar) or "gross negligence". While "I see evidence of great carelessness," Comey said, "noreasonable prosecutor would bring this case" on those grounds.”

no one seems to like it when their fast n loose rules to implicating the other come home to them in the end.
And according to Comey the drunk who blew thru a red light killing a family of four shouldn’t be prosecuted.

No intent.

Do you seriously think there is an equivalency between mishandling email and killing a family of four?

NSA contractor accused of leaking secrets, pleads guilty to mishandling government documents
Under the terms of her plea agreement, Winner faces a likely sentence of 63 months in prison

Nice dodge. So you draw another false equivelency between Winner and Clinton to support your initial equivalency that mishandling email is equivalent to murder.

Clinton email probe finds no deliberate mishandling of classified information
Justice Dept.’s Dismissal of Ukraine Call Raises New Questions About Barr

next? how come this didn't end it?

Who cares, not I, and I will vote for Biden or Amy , whoever is in the lead, no matter if Biden killed a person on 5th AVE NY.
Coyote and you were saying only the Trumpers were like this.

like I said, both sides have their idiots dug in. screaming at the other side for the same things your side does isn't helping overall.

But iceberg - none of that excuses what Trump APPEARS to have done. Even the Republicans aren't...they're main defense seems to be ya...it's not good but it's not impeachable.

Impeachment should not be easy. Nixon should have been. That was an abuse of power. Clinton - should not have been. Trump - I do not yet know, but I support the inquiry. What he did was enough to provoke an inquiry and we would not have gotten the testimony otherwise. It would have been blocked. If the Dems had pushed impeachment based on Mueller - I would have opposed it. Not that I think he didn't obstruct, or behave badly, but it is not impeachable. You may not like Pelosi but she is savvy, experienced, and has the political know how to control a fractious caucus.

What does he appear to have done Coyote?

He appears to have abused his power in an attempt to coerce a foreign leader to attack a personal political opponent. And that is wrong in my book.
but the Ukraine didn't know aid was coming for a month after that. how can something they don't know about be held from them to coerce them?

No intent.

mishandling is replying all when you should reply 1:1.

the problem is you feel deleting 33k pieces of evidence she looked to alter first then destroying the hard drives is...

mishandling.

If Trump did it, we cool?

Of course you don't care about corruption. People like you are the problem in America.

No intent.

where's that equal justice again?

So if this is a fact
Under Obama, Democrat Witness Fiona Hill Argued Against Lethal Aid For Ukraine

How can any thinking person believe anything this stuck up feminist says about holding up aid to Ukraine. It is all such a con. Oh yeah and in her past life she worked for a George Soros outfit. But she has no bias, yeah right.

Why do you call her a stuck up feminist? You never heard of her before.

She has worked under multiple administrations - Republican and Democrat.

Is this another example of your typical smear the character of those who speak up against Trump?
I don’t even know where to start.
Well you don’t seem to have any problem with me being slandered on here.
Did you listen or view her testimony on Thursday? I did. Not because I wanted to but I was stuck in a vehicle with someone who is addicted to this stuff.
Did you know of her before last week. I suspect not.
Did you know she has been all over the map on aid to Ukraine depending on which administration was in power?
Did you know she worked for a soros funded outfit in the 2000s

Ok, those are the facts. Now for the subjective points.
Anyone that listened to any of these diplomats realized early that these people feel that they are smarter than the rest of us, indispensable, unquestionable, and in a knowledge universe above the rest of us mere mortals. Sort of the diplomatic masters of the universe who suffer no arguments about their decisions, who feel no one can challenge their procedures, and that the world could not survive without the order they bring to everything.
To a person they have nothing but disdain and contempt for Donald Trump.
All through Ms Hills testimony it was evident that she felt her knowledge of Russia put her on a different level. In the vernacular it was obvious she didn’t think her shit stinks. There were references by her that on occasion she felt she was ignored or bypassed because she was a woman, I don’t have a problem with that, but you can tell by the way they complain what her attitude is. After seeing her on tv with her severe haircut my suspicions were confirmed. I know coyote in California objective assessments of women are not allowed but out here in the real world judgements are allowed.
And if it will temper your anger any the guy testifying next to hill was more stuck up and full of himself than hill was.

so let’s review. Every witness called to one degree or another sought to impugn the character of trump, Guilliani, Pompeo, or any other appointee supporting the president. Some witnesses said they knew nothing about the Biden affair even though they described their position as assessing domestic Ukrainian affairs. Every witness was described by the democrats as a great patriot of impeccable character and unquestioned honor. Make me puke.
But in your world coyote, there is no place for criticism of YOUR people. As with all your fellow liberals you are not debating the factual statements but rather the description of the participants. If you have a different opinion fine, but saying the woman has served different administrations has no bearing on the subject. Your problem is really that this poster doesn’t cower under political correctness and fights back, and you have no answer for that.

and I might as well address the fear of strong women attack. I would really classify it more as indignation of strong men by leftist posters. I am an admirer of strong women like nicki Haley, kellyanne conway, Sarah Sanders, and begrudgingly because I don’t agree with her positions, but I like Donna Brazil.

So coyote, as I always do, I invite you to debate on the substance. You should try it sometime. Your snowflake hissy fits about the description of one of your girls is ephemeral and insignificant. Your party is adrift, rudderless, and totally driven by hate.

Happy Thanksgiving

Forum List

Back