Do aliens really exist??

guyfawkestruepirate

Jun 13, 2015
a few times in the past i have seen things fly by in the sky & i couldn't for the life of me make out what the hell it was i am sure a lot of us have had this experience as a conspiracy theorist/truther i do believe that we are not the only form of life out there & that there actually is in reality other forms of life on other planets & that aliens do actually exist & that they are already here on earth but the governments of the world are just keeping them secret even though some people already know there real & out there cause of Roswell but i would like to here you're opinions what do you guys think do aliens really exist or not??.

Do they really exist?

Probably. So far, nothing in the universe is unique. As seen here on Earth, where life can exist, it does exist, and in myriad forms. So there's a lot of stars in the spiral arm of our galaxy where we are, it's reasonable there's other planets life occured because it did here. And this is just 1 galaxy amongst over a hundred billion others. Even if intelligent life like our's only occured once per galaxy, that's another 100 billion planets just like our's.

Are they whizzing around Earth?

I seriously doubt it. I assume the galaxy is largely devoid of intelligent species to talk with each other. So I'd assume if you can actually do interstellar travel, keeping your presence covert wouldn't be something you'd do. "Hi! We're new in town." Be more likely. Plus, our asteroid watch systems would pick up any alien ship capable of interstellar travel. Wouldn't be tiny. Someone'd pick it up. And it isn't just the US with those sorts of systems, it'd get out. "Hey, there's a big honking alien ship out near Mars. Someone call somebody!" :)

I don't know if aliens exist or not but it is tempting to believe they do, after all, there is a lot of space we don't know anything about.

a few times in the past i have seen things fly by in the sky & i couldn't for the life of me make out what the hell it was i am sure a lot of us have had this experience as a conspiracy theorist/truther i do believe that we are not the only form of life out there & that there actually is in reality other forms of life on other planets & that aliens do actually exist & that they are already here on earth but the governments of the world are just keeping them secret even though some people already know there real & out there cause of Roswell but i would like to here you're opinions what do you guys think do aliens really exist or not??.
I believe God created worlds other than this planet

I personally do not believe in aliens. We now know for a fact, the closest place any alien could come from is hundreds of light years away. Now, we can SAY anything is possible. I will not say that aliens are impossible. I just don't believe in them. I would have to see concrete proof that is irrefutable and then I have about a bazillion questions.

I have witnessed UFOs. I firmly believe there is a rational explanation although I don't know what that explanation is. I believe there are unexplained phenomenon. The absence of explanation does not cause me to believe in a fantasy.

Some people like to speculate, because we see life here on Earth and because we see trillions of stars, many with planets like ours, that almost certainly there is life elsewhere. I cannot dispute that our 92 fundamental elements comprise everything in our physical universe including life. However, all life is not intelligent. For life to evolve to our state of intelligence, I think it takes a special combination of things happening in a precise order and to precise degrees.

We have a very intricate and specific ecosystem which enables life. Dozens of random (or maybe not so random) factors are in play. For life to exist as we know it, think of all the things that MUST be as they have been? First, the proximity of the planet has to be close to the sun but not too close. It's orbit cannot carry it beyond a certain range or water would freeze solid and life couldn't thrive, if it could even exist at all. The orbit can't carry us too close or we'd all burn up. So a planet has to be in a zone where water is fluid on a constant basis. Another thing that makes this possible is our atmospheric pressure. Certain places on Mars have similar temperatures to Earth at certain times but the temps are not consistent because Mars lacks the atmospheric pressure of Earth. So that "perfect spot" on Mars might be 600 degrees or -200 degrees depending on time of day or night.

We've only been looking out into space for a short time and we've only barely scratched the surface but from what we have seen, we realize that planets like Earth are rare. Many are completely uninhabitable and unable to support any kind of life as we know it. You need liquid water, an abundance of oxygen, atmospheric pressure to keep it all stable... and something else you probably need... Seasons.

Way back in time, a giant celestial body collided with the Earth. The subsequent debris from that collision resulted in our Moon. It also set our planet on it's perpetually wobbly motion which gives us the four seasons. The Moon provides ocean tides. The seasons and tides are vitally important to millions of life forms. If you believe in Darwinian evolution, it is impossible for us to be here without the Moon and seasons.

So whenever we objectively evaluate all the thousands and thousands of parameters and aspects regarding our planet and life, we have to conclude that intelligent life as we know it is a rare thing in our universe. Is there the possibility of life as we don't know it? Sure. And I actually think there IS microbial life all throughout the universe. Perhaps even in our own solar system... after all, the same 92 elements which give us life on earth can give us life elsewhere, the universe is all comprised of the same elements.

I don't believe that god exist cause if he does then what i can't wrap my head around is the idea that if god loves his so called children why is he never there for them & why are we all put on this earth to suffer?? i look at god as an abusive father who says he loves his kids but really in reality he doesn't.

It's not really the same subject as the OP but related... I have always thought it was intriguing how humans came to believe in aliens. Believe it or not, it was astronomy which caused the initial beliefs. When early astronomers noted "canals" on Mars, it lead to speculation of a Martian civilization. What else could possibly explain the canals? Turns out, physical nature explains them and they aren't "canals" and weren't constructed by a Martian civilization.

I don't know if aliens exist or not but it is tempting to believe they do, after all, there is a lot of space we don't know anything about.

What do you think of the 1947 Roswell ufo crash??.
Dubious. Though I do believe the government hides things from us, I don't think it's aliens from another planet.

In my personal opinion it looked very real to me & i do believe that the crash actually took place & i have seen the old reel footage of it as well i found it on the deep web awhile back & some footage was also on YouTube.

I don't believe that god exist cause if he does then what i can't wrap my head around is the idea that if god loves his so called children why is he never there for them & why are we all put on this earth to suffer?? i look at god as an abusive father who says he loves his kids but really in reality he doesn't.

Your belief in God presupposes that God must conform to your ideas of what a God should be, otherwise, it must not exist. This is a common error in thought.

I hear the objections often... If God exists, why does he let little kids get cancer and suffer? Why do bad things happen to good or innocent people? Well... if you observed that those who worship God never had anything bad happen to them and believers in God were immune to suffering... would it take faith to believe in God or just common sense?

I don't subscribe to any organized religious incarnation of God. I think humans are too flawed to adequately define God. I say God is our "intelligent designer" but I use these words in quotation because I don't believe they are wholly adequate to describe God. I think "intelligent" and "designer" are just the closest grunting noises we can make to define our comprehension. We are not capable of understanding God's "intelligence" because we're not God.

Now... let me ask you a straight up question here... Do you believe that the ONLY possibility that ANY God can exist, is IF it coincides with the Abrahamic incarnations found in the Bible and Koran? The benevolent and caring God who loves us and wants us to worship Him and not commit sin... is THAT the ONLY God possible?

Because that is a religious incarnation invented by humans. Millions of people do believe this. I am not rejecting their beliefs or saying they are wrong. However, I don't believe in THAT God. The God I believe in is Spiritual Nature and it does not have humanistic attributes of caring and loving. The power and force is there, and we can tap into it for the betterment of self or mankind. But it's akin to the electricity in the wall socket of your computer room. It doesn't care if you use it, it's not going to jump out of the socket and punish you if you don't use it. It can do many things to enrich your life if you choose to use it but it doesn't love you.

What do you think of the 1947 Roswell ufo crash??.
Dubious. Though I do believe the government hides things from us, I don't think it's aliens from another planet.

In my personal opinion it looked very real to me & i do believe that the crash actually took place & i have seen the old reel footage of it as well i found it on the deep web awhile back & some footage was also on YouTube.
I've seen some of the footage too. Does it look real? Well, my trouble is, I don't really know what a wrecked alien vehicle ought to look like.

It's stunning to me that you, a rational human being, can believe in aliens and space ships crashed in the desert but you can't believe in God.

Forum List

Back