Do all who reject the Bible end up in Hell? What if they've never had one?

Note verse 24 and demolish every Church on earth.
That verse is in reference to the Holy of Holies, made with hands, wherein God dwelt. Well, contrary to this tradition that the Pharisees and chief priests taught, Paul said otherwise, just as Jesus alluded to.

The temple was slated for incineration (2 Pt 3:7). The Jewish elders would have no choice but to seek Him elsewhere. The converted Jews, on the other hand, began to find Him in their midst, which was not a church building. No building dedicated to Christian worship existed until the third century.

First of all, it's a flat out admonition that explicitly assumes everyone prays in public due to their need for admiration.
Bad assumption. Just because some want attention does not mean all do. It is a simple statement that prayers should not focus attention on oneself--the attention is directed towards God.

2nd...Let's say someone prays at home showing how humble they are; that leaves everyone in Church being an egoistic arse.
No one knows what people are doing at home--unless they are proud to announce they are "more spiritual than religious" and therefore are too superior to join those in church.

(An example of why we are not fit to judge. We do not know each person's motivation, do we?)

Let's say everyone ignores the NT and comes to Church...well, I guess all those people are so very humble.
Praying in church is not the same as praying in public. We have already established that. But to your point--depending on the day, I have gone to church joyful, depressed, proud, humble, bored, riveted... The one constant is that I always leave feeling it was worthwhile.

The fact is that the NT wants everything in your life to be the opposite of Judaism.
No. My thought is that in Judaism, love of God's law leads to love of God. In Christianity, love of God leads to love of God's law. We are both in the same circle, just entering it at different points.

The jews worship God but no jesus, God is good and merciful but has sent no messiah; the christians accept that jesus is messiah God is merciful and left us an unchanging message of salvation, and the islamists plagiarized. Allah is capricious with no way to salvation, and no son and if you say that to an islamist that they are the same god he will say no and maybe even take your head.

The jews worship God but no jesus, God is good and merciful but has sent no messiah; the christians accept that jesus is messiah God is merciful and left us an unchanging message of salvation, and the islamists plagiarized. Allah is capricious with no way to salvation, and no son and if you say that to an islamist that they are the same god he will say no and maybe even take your head.
Every Muslim is accountable to God directly. Same God. Muhammad preached: Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham.

That verse is in reference to the Holy of Holies, made with hands, wherein God dwelt. Well, contrary to this tradition that the Pharisees and chief priests taught, Paul said otherwise, just as Jesus alluded to.

The temple was slated for incineration (2 Pt 3:7). The Jewish elders would have no choice but to seek Him elsewhere. The converted Jews, on the other hand, began to find Him in their midst, which was not a church building. No building dedicated to Christian worship existed until the third century.
even if all this is true

why is the fact of it not existing until the 3rd century a game changer?

Jesus said "I will build My Church and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it" mt1618

BUILD My Church

that rather implies that it is not entirely complete at the time He said this...

=

How do you know Christianity is the correct religion?

Islam thinks all non-believers go to hell too. What makes you think you're better than them?

For all you know, you chose the wrong one, and are going to Hell.
so your logic would say

that if one religion is false

they all are..

uh.... ok... you are entitled to think illogically... free country and all

so anyone who prays in public is showing off?

projection?
Of course not! But the writers of Matthew DID make a snarky remark about Jews - calling them hypocrites by going to the synagogue.

even if all this is true

why is the fact of it not existing until the 3rd century a game changer?

Jesus said "I will build My Church and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it" mt1618

BUILD My Church

that rather implies that it is not entirely complete at the time He said this...

=
Who said anything about a building being a game changer?

you, norwegen
A church is a congregation, not a building. The seven churches 🕢 in revelation were congregations. I don't think there were any church buildings until the fourth century. You just haven't had a good education in the Bible or history.

Forum List

Back