Do all who reject the Bible end up in Hell? What if they've never had one?

Jesus was not advocating people eating pork and lobster. His point was not eating pork and/or shellfish was not an indicator of a clean heart. What came out of the heart through the mouth indicated a clean heart.
actually, his comment was related to not engaging
in required washing of hands. The Romans did not
like that custom (law). It got in the way. Imagine
a few thousand people stopping to wash their hands
before munching on chickpeas whilst in the colosseum watching men kill each other

So then he never actually said not to keep kosher? That would make more sense.
As far as I know, he never advocated not keeping Kosher. That came much later, and even when the Church in Jerusalem agreed keeping Kosher wasn't necessarily mandatory, we read that Peter preferred keeping Kosher himself--and was accused of being a hypocrite.

The Church wanted emphasis on the interior actions/values over exterior ones.

How does that go and what does it have to
do with Masada and who was "OUTRAGED"?
Surada is always hunting for stories with with to call Jews liars. The one before this was that she claimed the Exodus never happened.

She is influenced by antisemitic Muslim attitudes.

The Israelis.
I know lots of israelis and never met one
OUTRAGED by Masada. I have just discussed
the idea with my resident Israeli. HOWEVER I am
FASCINATED---they found the burial site of a roman
soldier at Masada? got a citation?

Surada is always hunting for stories with with to call Jews liars. The one before this was that she claimed the Exodus never happened.

Suradie also claimed to be WONDERFULLY EDUCATED in hot shot schools----someone should
explain the words "rights" and "rites" to her

I learned what Yigal Yadim had done in the 1960s. It was in all the international papers. It was quite a stink. I'm surprised you don't remember.

God works things out in His mercy. He will take care of those who could not learn about Him through no fault of their own.

His mercy? Have you taken a look around lately?

He invented the eating of other animals' meat. I mean, isn't that evil?

I learned what Yigal Yadim had done in the 1960s. It was in all the international papers. It was quite a stink. I'm surprised you don't remember.
You learned about it in the 60s? How old are you?

what did Yigal Yadim DO ????
OK I remember Yigal Yadin ----what did he DO??
Thanks. I'm very tired tonight.
that's it? you gonna leave me ignorant of the
Yigal Yadin "STINK" ????

Forum List

Back