Do Black Lives Matter Activists Care About the Facts?

Do Black Lives Matter Activists Care About the Facts?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No

Votes: 35 92.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Now you're struggling. I said show me the part that shows anyone lied about his hands not being up. Can you?

Since you cant find that information dont you think you should stop saying something you cannot prove?

I've proven Brown wasn't surrendering. Case closed.
:lmao:It always ends the same way with you guys.

You say something happened
Then you present your evidence that doesnt show what you claimed
Then you cant prove it and give up
Then you claim you proved it and raise your hand in victory

:finger3:

And you're doubling down on the lie...lol!

I cant double down on anything if you present proof. So far you havent provided anything that shows that Hands up dont shoot didnt happen.

Just saying Witnesses lied doesnt show they lied about that specific event

Dorian Johnson admitted he lied. That's called, "irrefutable proof".

Of course he lied and admitted it. Facts mean nothing to vermin who are intent on fomenting hate crimes and mob violence, just for their own vicarious entertainment. They're just liars and hate mongers.

You don't really believe those dudes were never interviewed by the authorities, do you?

Were they? I am interested. What info do you have?

I don't have any and I don't give a fuck, because all the wtnesses that claimed Brown was trying to surrender admited they lied.

You seem stuck on that. It's like they admitted to lying about that exact thing.....but that's not what your links said they admitted to. Rough place to be, huh?

When are you going to supply the requested transcripts? Ever?

Most people who are on lived in the BLM movement never uttered the words "Hands Up, Don't Shoot". Did you know that? It's not about that. Try harder.

Yes, they did, but that's irrelevant.

Chants | Ferguson Response Network

The lie, is that Brown was an innocent victim and executed by a cop. A lie that has been debunked to hell-n-gone.

He was gunned down in the street. He did not have a weapon on him. The event exposed the Ferguson PD as an organization in need of massive reforms.

The punishment for stealing cigars and jaywalking is not death, asshole.

No, he was shot while assaulting an officer, attempting to take the officer's weapon.

He wasn't punished for stealing cigars. He was shot in self defense.

He was gunned down in the street. He did not have a weapon on him. The event exposed the Ferguson PD as an organization in need of massive reforms.

Consequences for attacking a man with a badge and a gun...death or at least enough bullets to stop you.

Not always.

Were they? I am interested. What info do you have?

I don't have any and I don't give a fuck, because all the wtnesses that claimed Brown was trying to surrender admited they lied.

You seem stuck on that. It's like they admitted to lying about that exact thing.....but that's not what your links said they admitted to. Rough place to be, huh?

Most people who are on lived in the BLM movement never uttered the words "Hands Up, Don't Shoot". Did you know that? It's not about that. Try harder.

The lie, is that Brown was an innocent victim and executed by a cop. A lie that has been debunked to hell-n-gone.

No, he was shot while assaulting an officer, attempting to take the officer's weapon.

Of course he was. He deserved what he got. Absolutely.

He brought it upon himself. Had he cooperated, he would be alive.

Yeah. Just like every uncooperative guy that all cops come across. They all get shot a half dozen times. It's SOP. Right?

Why not. Was he cooperative?
No he tackled the officer before the officer could get out of his car and tried to grab the officers gun. I wouldn't use the word uncooperative when there are so many other words that are more fitting to the situation. You're smart enough to find one of those words and use it aren't you?

No he tackled the officer before the officer could get out of his car and tried to grab the officers gun. I wouldn't use the word uncooperative when there are so many other words that are more fitting to the situation. You're smart enough to find one of those words and use it aren't you?

Sure he did. He instigated the encounter and, high on some special strain of super aggressive pot, just went nuts on the cop for no reason. He reached into the car to grab the gun so he could kill the cop for no reason. He was just a feral negro and that's what they do. He never attempted to get away from the cop.....he just ended up further away by magic. It happens every time.

I used uncooperative in reply to a post that used the word cooperative. Dumb shit.

Sure he did. He instigated the encounter and, high on some special strain of super aggressive pot, just went nuts on the cop for no reason. He reached into the car to grab the gun so he could kill the cop for no reason. He was just a feral negro and that's what they do. He never attempted to get away from the cop.....he just ended up further away by magic. It happens every time.

I used uncooperative in reply to a post that used the word cooperative. Dumb shit.
The evidence and overwhelming eyewitness testimony said otherwise. I got my information from the report put out by Eric Holders office. So I don't know what info you're operating on but maybe you're wrong.

:cool-45: waiting while LoneLaugher desperately tries to google the non existing evidence that I'm wrong......

The evidence and overwhelming eyewitness testimony said otherwise. I got my information from the report put out by Eric Holders office. So I don't know what info you're operating on but maybe you're wrong.

Please link to that report.

Thanks.

Yeah. Just like every uncooperative guy that all cops come across. They all get shot a half dozen times. It's SOP. Right?

Brown tried to murder Wilson. Wilson had a right to protect himself.

Brown was a scurge on society. He was a predator who prayed on those who couldn't defend themselves. He underestimated Wilson's ability to defend himself. The world is better off without Brown.

MMdn9iB.jpg

The Department has determined that the evidence does not support charging a violation of federal law

Forum List

Back