Do Black Lives Matter Activists Care About the Facts?

Do Black Lives Matter Activists Care About the Facts?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No

Votes: 35 92.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Why? Because You people have appointed yourself the officious lord high protectors of the black community and constantly defend all the bad behavior conducted by black folks.
Yep, effectively enabling bad behavior. For generations now.

Ethnicity irrelevant, skin color irrelevant - when you isolate a group of people, drop standards and enable poor behavior, that group is more likely to commit poor behaviors.

Black Americans have been victimized en masse twice in this nation's history, this time by those who claim to "care".
Blacks were doing relatively well into the 1950s, even under segregation. More black men per capita were working than white men and illegitimacy and crime were low in black communities. Then what happened????

LIBERALISM
I wouldn't blame liberalism I would blame capitalism. White business men profited more than anyone when Blacks abandoned their own businesses and flocked to the better marketing and promotions of White businesses. I am tempted to say that integration was a planned strategy to redistribute Black wealth into White hands. So far it is working like clockworks.
Of course you would, because you are a liberal and naturally blame capitalism for all things that liberalism has harmed. It is a mental disease.

Is there a liberal alive that knows that liberalism is responsible for much of the dysfunction in the black community? I am guessing not.

You don't get to define what I am. You classify anyone who isn't a RW White male, or a surrogate of one, a liberal. I am as conservative as any one claiming to be one on most issues. There are lots of conservatives in the Democratic Party. Your ilk and the bigoted and draconian ideologies you espouse causes many conservatives of other races to join with "liberals' in the Democratic Party for a common cause... Civil rights and social programs for the common good which your group threatens relentlessly. And that dysfunction you see the Black community isn't as pervasive as the evening news makes it to be.

The bolded is patently false, as proven by every conceivable metric. It's not even a question. There is however the question of WHY this is the case..... That's what I hate about politics in this country, ideologues spend all day long arguing about whether something IS a problem and never actually get a round to FIXING a problem.

Of course you would, because you are a liberal and naturally blame capitalism for all things that liberalism has harmed. It is a mental disease.

Is there a liberal alive that knows that liberalism is responsible for much of the dysfunction in the black community? I am guessing not.

You don't get to define what I am. You classify anyone who isn't a RW White male, or a surrogate of one, a liberal. I am as conservative as any one claiming to be one on most issues. There are lots of conservatives in the Democratic Party. Your ilk and the bigoted and draconian ideologies you espouse causes many conservatives of other races to join with "liberals' in the Democratic Party for a common cause... Civil rights and social programs for the common good which your group threatens relentlessly. And that dysfunction you see the Black community isn't as pervasive as the evening news makes it to be.

And, everyone that doesn't share your piused zeal for liberalism is a racist. So...take your medicine.
Your ambiguous definition of liberal is far too broad and encompasses too many people that don't share a common agenda. You RW shills just throw it out there at anyone who disagrees with you! Maybe you aren't a racist but most of the White hate groups in the USA, if not all, identify with your brand of conservatism. And your leaders have not distanced themselves from that association.

But, it's ok for you to broad brush Conservatives?

Didn't I say that I was conservative on most issues? I vote democrat only because the GOP has largely become an agent of conservative racial hegemony that has become a threat to MY civil liberties.
Well the R party sure does suck, but being an agent of conservative racial hegemony makes no sense.

The D party is at least in part, responsible for the dysfunction in the black community, since Ds have controlled everything in black communities for decades. The R party has almost nothing to do with blacks.

And, everyone that doesn't share your piused zeal for liberalism is a racist. So...take your medicine.
Your ambiguous definition of liberal is far too broad and encompasses too many people that don't share a common agenda. You RW shills just throw it out there at anyone who disagrees with you! Maybe you aren't a racist but most of the White hate groups in the USA, if not all, identify with your brand of conservatism. And your leaders have not distanced themselves from that association.

But, it's ok for you to broad brush Conservatives?

Didn't I say that I was conservative on most issues? I vote democrat only because the GOP has largely become an agent of conservative racial hegemony that has become a threat to MY civil liberties.

I'm the most tolerant person you'll ever meet, but can you imagine how many times I've been accused of being this, "ist", or that "phobe"?

BLM is an anti-white racist hate organization.

They are closely tied to other far left anti-white racist organizations such as the BPs, MB, and the AME.

Forum List

Back