Do blacks want to get along peacefully with racist, and those they wrongfully accuse of racism?

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
If so, why don't they, do more to show they want to, so less people will think they are the aggressors?

If not, what are they going to do, to go about not getting along peacefully with them?

If so, why don't they, do more to show they want to, so less people will think they are the aggressors?

If not, what are they going to do, to go about not getting along peacefully with them?
Most black people are not as crazy as the abnormal misfits running the Black Lies Matter movement

and that includes the black morons in the NBA and NFL

I think that will become obvious in the november elections

Most whites aren't delusion like mac-7. mac-7 is the type that imagines that there are actually blacks who agree with white supremacy. It's like this mac, most black people you know won't engage someone like you on racial issues because they don't want to end up in prison. I guarantee you the blacks you know know you are a racist.

Not sure where you are coming from. Racists are my enemy. Why would I want to get along peacefully with them? I dont believe in that peaceful shit when whites are the aggressor. Whites have shown for centuries that they dont want peace. Its not on me to show that I am not the aggressor. I could give a shit what white people think.

I'll do what I have always done. Be successful and fuck up any white boy that has something racist to say about it.

Last edited:
Should ppl referring to American citizens of African descent, distinguish between peaceful successful citizens like Dr. Ben Carson & HATEful, Intra-Racial Discrimination practicing ProBlack community members like Michelle & Barack Obama?
ERPohZSXUAIEkEZ.jpeg
Obama pro black.jpeg

☮️

Forum List

Back