Do Conservatives Believe In Social Darwinism?

And once again the far left shows they do not understand any meanings outside their far left programming..

See they have their own definition of a word that usually does not fit reality..
Once again the far right pretends that they did not eagerly grasp onto the findings of Darwinism to rationalize the theory that white man was superior.

So all those southern democrats in the 60's where really far right?
Thats correct. Its amazing how stupid conservatives are. The dems were conservatives until they all left and started voting republican.
Crudely formulated, but essentially on the mark.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Essentially completely wrong. George Wallace was a progressive.
No. He was an ultra racist hard Rightie by 1965.

There's a lot of folks who try to change the definitions of words to suit their purposes. Like those who changed the definition of "assault rifle" in order to get semi-automatic weapons included into an "assault weapons ban."

Now, some folks are trying to do that with "conservative" because apparently they are embarrassed about the actions of some conservatives.

Sorry, doesn't work that way.

Thats correct. Its amazing how stupid conservatives are. The dems were conservatives until they all left and started voting republican.

LOL - yeah and a tiger is really a lion.
People laugh at what they dont understand. BUt yes, Wallace was a progressive. Expanded state government massively.
Gearoge Wallace was a die hard racist and conservative. He ran as a progressive as a political ploy to throw a monkey wrench into the elections and force the federal government to stop desegregation efforts.

Practice and get just as good as they are.

It doesn't work that way.

Practice will make someone the best they can be - but innate talent pushes some to be in another league. Nothing I do will make me Eric Clapton - we are not born equal.
Yes it does work that way. The best you can be is set by your belief you can be better. You dont have to be Eric Clapton to play better than him. You just have to out work him.

You're such a lying moron, Statist.

Are you hiding in fear of me and pissing yourself at the thought that I will again intellectually eviscerate you?

You're right to fear me.
That was funny. No one fears you. You are too stupid to carry on a legit conversation. :laugh:

The short answer here is no. Mainly because there is no such thing as social darwinism, outside of progressive fantasies about what conservatives believe. In fact no conservative ever used the term, unless referring to charges made by progressives.
Another myth blown up.

Social Darwinism: the theory that individuals, groups, and peoples are subject to the same Darwinian laws of natural selection as plants and animals. Now largely discredited, social Darwinism was advocated by Herbert Spencer and others in the late 19th and early 20th centuries and was used to justify political conservatism, imperialism, and racism and to discourage intervention and reform."?

Rabbit is easily confused, is he speaking about the original Progressives, or is he simply trolling for bait? My guess, since he has earned the Master Baiter of the Mind merit badge, that he's trolling for bait with the wrong bait and thus, will once again play with himself and lose.

The short answer here is no. Mainly because there is no such thing as social darwinism, outside of progressive fantasies about what conservatives believe. In fact no conservative ever used the term, unless referring to charges made by progressives.
Another myth blown up.

Social Darwinism: the theory that individuals, groups, and peoples are subject to the same Darwinian laws of natural selection as plants and animals. Now largely discredited, social Darwinism was advocated by Herbert Spencer and others in the late 19th and early 20th centuries and was used to justify political conservatism, imperialism, and racism and to discourage intervention and reform."?

Rabbit is easily confused, is he speaking about the original Progressives, or is he simply trolling for bait? My guess, since he has earned the Master Baiter of the Mind merit badge, that he's trolling for bait with the wrong bait and thus, will once again play with himself and lose.
He is going to get mad at you here in a minute.

The thread is proving his OP to be a disaster of epic proportions.
laugh.gif

They believe in Inequality, which they are just fine with accept for bitching night and day about the government, while happily cashing the checks it sends them.
Being opposed to inequality is like being opposed to death. Both are facts of nature. Your feelings about them simply aren't relevant.

Yes, I teach my children right around age 10 that the quest for *fairness* is a futile one, and one they ought not to waste their time on. It's a juvenile obsession, the concept that whatever that person has, this person must also have, and whatever opportunities that person has must be provided to all these people.

Ridiculous.
What we fight for is a Level Playing Field. After that it's up to you. And you should have learned long ago that the only causes worth fighting for are the lost ones.

There's no such thing as a level playing field.

Immature. And ridiculous. It's always up to me, and I know what causes are worth fighting for. I don't need an anti-Christian, self-absorbed, anti-freedom bigot like you to tell me.

Full text of Marx And Satan

This is the most feared book - Communists loathe this book - it exposes them - the greatest book ever written about Marx bar none, Ravi. Read it and learn the truth about Marx. It might even change your mind about the direction you are headed in. (wrong way )
Marx is dead and communism is on its way out.

Who will you fear after that? Oh, right. Catholics.

I fear the LORD. I do not fear Catholics. That is ridiculous, Ravi. Only people who serve the devil live in fear, Ravi. You of all people should realize that.
What you fear is death you little pussy. That's why you cling to Jesus, your free Ticket to Heaven.

We aren't afraid of death. When we die, we get to go to Heaven, and that is a wonderful thing.

Christians look forward to the hereafter.

Unlike the hysterical and hateful anti-Christians.
Christianity worships death.
But anyway, no one has refuted the idea that no conservative ever believed in social darwinism, despite the fact that progressives have been spewing that lie for 75 years.

I think you meant "progressives worship death".

Just an FYI, Jeri.

A good friend of Darwin was a reverend who wrote a book on capitalism expounding how corporations either adapt to changing market conditions or go out of business. Darwin acknowledged that he used this as the basis for his theory of evolution on how species must adapt to changing environments or die out.

So Evolution is just another kind of capitalism.
That will make Jeri flee the thread.

I just answered it. But I do have work to do today. Do you want to take my place and I'll sit here and continue to write? On that note - I have to go now. I'll look for any further replies from De later on - God willing.
Thanks for the offer but no, I have no interest in hanging out on the street and bitching at people that believe differently than I believe.

Enjoy yourself.

Oh irony thy name is Ravtard.
Yes, Christianity in action??

How is it non-Christian to note that Ravi is a hypocrite? Paul spoke out quite a bit against hypocrites.

Rabbi: Do Conservatives Believe In Social Darwinism?

others: yes.

Rabbi: You cant prove it.

others: here is the definition with how the concept was used by conservatives.

Rabbi: Thats not proof. No one can prove it. Neener neener neener

others: Yes we can. The author of the bell curve was a conservative.

Rabbi: Silence

Rabbi: No one can prove it. Neener neener neener

Once again the far right pretends that they did not eagerly grasp onto the findings of Darwinism to rationalize the theory that white man was superior.

Do you ever tire of being wrong?
George Wallace American Populist Stephan Lesher 0000201407981 Amazon.com Books

Another myth blown up.

Unfortunately there are no sources supporting that statement. So all you have left is insult. Which is your usual state becuse you are poorly educated and not very bright, cocksucker

Marx is dead and communism is on its way out.

Who will you fear after that? Oh, right. Catholics.

I fear the LORD. I do not fear Catholics. That is ridiculous, Ravi. Only people who serve the devil live in fear, Ravi. You of all people should realize that.
What you fear is death you little pussy. That's why you cling to Jesus, your free Ticket to Heaven.

We aren't afraid of death. When we die, we get to go to Heaven, and that is a wonderful thing.

But anyway, no one has refuted the idea that no conservative ever believed in social darwinism, despite the fact that progressives have been spewing that lie for 75 years.

No Christianity is a religion that worships death,
Progressives just help people get there faster.

No Christianity is a religion that worships death,
Progressives just help people get there faster.

No, Christians don't worship death at all. But meh.

Forum List

Back