Do Democrats honestly understand how powerful Putin is?

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
When Putin forces Europe to pay for gas in Rubles, or forces anyone to pay for any Russian commodity in Rubles, they now have to borrow Rubles at 20%.

Does anyone realize that makes Russia as great an investment as Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger)?

LOL - It's like Putin just blew a hole in the world order and no one can do anything to stop him.

When Putin forces Europe to pay for gas in Rubles, or forces anyone to pay for any Russian commodity in Rubles, they now have to borrow Rubles at 20%.

Does anyone realize that makes Russia as great an investment as Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger)?

LOL - It's like Putin just blew a hole in the world order and no one can do anything to stop him.

You sound like a Russian troll.

Seriously, you and old Vlad need to get a room already. Wait a sec, is your real name Steven Seagal? That explains a whole lot. I am beginning to detect a note of borsh wafting from your posts.

• Banned
Seriously, you and old Vlad need to get a room already. Wait a sec, is your real name Steven Seagal? That explains a whole lot. I am beginning to detect a note of borsh wafting from your posts.
So sad, I can point out how badly the West fucked up without being pro-Putin. Say it with me stupid ass Biden supporter.

BIDEN FUCKED UP

Aww poor baby doesn't understand how bad it is to take out a loan at 20% interest?

That's almost 2x higher than your credit card you moron.

Yup, you are indeed a Russian troll. Go spew your propaganda elsewhere.

Why would an American root for a foreign butcher like Putin who is intentionally killing civilians (including women, children and babies)? I don't get it. It's painful to watch.

Other people make vodka and fermented dinosaur stew. In case you haven't noticed "democrats" are Americans, not Europeans.

So sad, I can point out how badly the West fucked up without being pro-Putin. Say it with me stupid ass Biden supporter.

BIDEN FUCKED UP
You're practically fellating Putin in your OP, Moscow Marty.

Anyway, Russia has backed off the idea of forcing anyone to pay for oil in rubles.

How much is a loan going to cost a Russian citizen?

Why would an American root for a foreign butcher like Putin who is intentionally killing civilians (including women, children and babies)? I don't get it. It's painful to watch.
Why do you believe falsehoods?

You think the US is "winning" this cold war with Russia? LOL. You think Ukraine is succeeding and doing our dirty work?

We are about to get our teeth kicked in.

You're practically fellating Putin in your OP, Moscow Marty.

Anyway, Russia has backed off the idea of forcing anyone to pay for oil in rubles.

How much is a loan going to cost a Russian citizen?
Good god man how uninformed are you?

US media tells you Putin backed down.

Putin passed a law today that all gas payments must be in Rubles LOLOLOL

Good god man how uninformed are you?

US media tells you Putin backed down.

Putin passed a law today that all gas payments must be in Rubles LOLOLOL
You might want to look into that a little bit more.

The entire Russian economy cratered, they have lost all hope of successfully taking Kyiv and their war efforts are looking worse by the minuet. They cannot sell anything to the majority of the planet and you are giving them a 'win' because they have to sell their gas at a steep discount in worthless currency that no one wants....

This is past reaching. This is outright delusional.

Last edited:
The entire Russian economy cratered, they have lost all hope of successfully taking Kiev and their war efforts are looking worse by the minuet. They cannot sell anything to the majority of the planet and you are giving them a 'win' because they have to sell their gas at a steep discount in worthless currency that no one wants....

Who told you this foolish nonsense? CNN? You realize that not a single pound of copper has stopped flowing out of Russia? The only things Russia has withheld they've withheld themselves on purpose to cause a global crisis. Mostly Fertilizer and Food.

The US doesn't ban Russian fertilizer. Russia just refuses to sell it.

The entire Russian economy cratered, they have lost all hope of successfully taking Kiev and their war efforts are looking worse by the minuet. They cannot sell anything to the majority of the planet and you are giving them a 'win' because they have to sell their gas at a steep discount in worthless currency that no one wants....

Moscow Marty is a quack.

You might want to look into that a little bit more.
I don't just read western media lol. Putin literally has decreed as of TODAY that starting April 1st unfriendly nations MUST pay in Rubles. Can't be more clear than that.

Forum List

Back