🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do Democrats / Snowflakes Realize...

i bet the average braindead snow flake cant even name one of the nine judges,,well maybe some will think that Judge Judy or Perry Mason are on the supreme court

i bet the average braindead snow flake cant even name one of the nine judges,,well maybe some will think that Judge Judy or Perry Mason are on the supreme court

It's ironic that you're always out of left field.

...None of 'this crap' would be going on if Democrats would not have protected a provel felon in order to make her the DNC nominee because 'it was her turn'...

...None of 'this crap' would not have fought to keep a proven criminal in the election during multiple FBI investigations for crimes she did commit, to include 'espionage', 'gross negligence', etc...

...None of 'this crap' would be happening if Obama did not leave the DNC $24 million in sebt, allowing Hillary to 'buy' the DNC then use it criminally for her campaign and to collude with foreign agents / Russians against Trump...

......None of 'this crap' would be happening if Democrats / the DNC had not rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, violated election laws, and screwed Bernie and his supporters to GIVE the criminal Hillary an un-earned DNC nomination...

???????????????????????????????????????
Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your side is ALWAYS wrong.
My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the blindfold-wearing partisan hack, who lives in the alternate reality gop bubble,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's ironic that you're always out of left field.

Name the nine judges with out googling them snow flake.i can

I think most people on this board could. But, seriously, congrats, sounds like you need to hear that. Good boy!

Forum List

Back